Chapter 16

The Lost Love

 

Weeks have passed since Nichkhun last see Victoria. He’s missing her so much. But he can’t do anything, he also has packed schedule. How can he confess to her if his not seeing her? He decided to contact Minho to ask for his help. He knows that he’s the only person who will help him, since his not close w/ the other SM talents.

‘yah~minho-ah, can we hang out today? I got some favour to ask, if only you’re not busy,’ nichkhun exclaimed, minho agreed immediately. They decided to meet at a coffee shop.

--

 

‘hyung, whats the favour? You know that I’m not doing it w/o payment,haha.’ he said while laughing. But stopped when he saw nichkhun in a serious face.

‘its about Victoria,’ he started.

‘I know that you are aware on what I’m feeling about her, so can you help me? I want to confess my feelings for her.’ Minho was surprised on what he just said. Should he help him? he knows that kyuhyun is also in love w/ her. What should he do?

Minho is just staring at him, that makes nichkhun felt uneasy, so he blurted,

‘its ok if you don’t want too, I’m not forcing, just asking.’ He smiled at minho and was about to turn around when he heard minho speaks.

‘no, I’ll help you, but I need to assure one thing,’he said.

‘whats that?’ nichkhun asked.

‘do you really love her or you just pity her? I remember the first time when you asked me about her, kangta-hyung contacted you and asked you to take care of her. So is it just for kangta—hyung’s sake or for your own feelings?’

Nichkhun suddenly felt uneasy. Why is he doing this? Is it for him or for Kangta?

Do I really love her?He asked himself.

Minho saw Nichkhun’s reaction on what he just said. So he speaks again.

‘when you know the answer in my question, contact me. I’m not going to help you when you yourself is not sure on what your true feelings for her. I don’t want to see her cry again.’ Then he walks out.

Nichkhun was frozen in his seat. He don’t know how to react on what he just asked. Its true that he is not sure on what his feeling for her but that doesn’t mean that he don’t love her. He is just not sure yet.

 

------

Minho’s POV

 

Ever since I knew Khun-hyung, he never asks such favour. Specially if its about girls. He rarely look at girls, so I was really surprised that he actually likes or maybe love our Vic-noona. Well know that he really love her, I’m just testing him if he is aware of that feeling he had for Vic-noona.

I went back in our practice room, we were practicing w/ Super Junior-sunbaenims for our special stage together. They are practicing w/ our members when I notice that someone is missing. Yes, Ki Bum-hyung, Kangin-hyung and Hankyung-hyung was not there, but its Kyuhyun-hyung whose missing.

So I ask onew-hyung if he know where he is, eunhyung-hyung heard us so said.

‘when he heard that your meeting nichkhun he suddenly excuse himself and go out after you left.’ He said jokingly.

I know that it is a joke, but I felt that I was real, I knew from the start that he likes Vic-noona, so if he really follow me, Nichkhun is in a big trouble.

I must do something.

----

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Manager-oppa gave me 3 days vacation, but only by myself, my members can’t accompany me because they also have some schedules, I also have some but they decided to give me a break.

I decided to go on a beach. It brings back memories. Happy memories that brings pain every time I remember it. I’m asking those questions again, why? Why does he have to come in my life then leave after I got used on having him? And now, why do I have to fall for THAT guy when he obviously DOESN’T like me?

But no, I feel it. I can feel that he really care for me. The way he looks at me, the way he smile, its different, I can feel the difference of his smile and Minho’s smile, his smile and Manager-oppa’s smile. Their smile is full of love, love of a friend. But his smile is.. different, its special. Or I’m just over reacting? I don’t know, maybe this vacation can clear up my mind and maybe not.

 

-----

‘Yah-unnie! Vic-unnie! Hurry up, we’re gonna be late.!’ Luna shouted as she’s running back and forth in their dining room.

‘is everything prepared?’ Victoria shouted. They’re on a rush, they are scheduled to go on Busan for a performance.

‘yes unnie, you’re the only one who’s not prepared yet.’

‘yah! I’m done.! Lets go.’ Victoria shouted again.

---

 

‘oh my gosh, this is tiring! They must tell us that we’ll be joining that special concert right away. Why tell us today? It was obviously our rest day!’ Amber exclaimed w/ anger. They’ve been packed w/ schedules for a month, it’s the only day that they can relax and refresh themselves, but because of some change of schedules, they need to fly to Busan right away.

‘I’m sorry, I know its my fault, if only I work w/ that 3 days, maybe you got some rest day, I’m really sorry’ Victoria says  while bowing her head.

The girls look at her, then Amber who’s on her side, hugged her.

‘I’m sorry unnie, its not your fault, its that PD’s fault, so don’t blame yourself ok?’ says Amber, the other girls nodded and smiled at her.

----

 

‘Here we are, welcome to Busan.’ Their manager says while looking at Victoria and Amber. It’s their first time in Busan. It is indeed a very beautiful place, the two foreigners are mesmerized by the beauty of the place, they don’t even notice the fans that are shouting for their names.

‘Wow, awesome! Can we play w/ the waters after the concert hyung?’ Amber exclaimed while looking at their manager. When he nodded, all of them jump overjoyed.

 

-----

 

‘Wahh! Its great to be back here in Busan, isn’t it hyung?’ Chansung says while bending his hands. Nichkhun just nodded. He knows that this is really a great place. But it’s a lot better if Victoria was also here.

--Flashback--

‘Boy’s you’ll be having a schedule on Busan by next week, it’s a free concert for some institutions. There are also some other groups who are attending the concert. So look forward to it.’ Minjae hyung says. I immediately browse the groups who will be attending the concert, super junior no, SNSD no, shinee no..waah..no f(x)!

--End of the Flashback--

Nichkhun’s POV

 

‘yah-hyung! Can’t you smile just for the fans? They’ve been waiting for your smile.’  Chansung says, I realize that I was just standing there, while our fans are shouting for us, for my name. I’m such an idiot, my own thoughts are ruining my mood.

I waved at our fans and gave them a big smile. Their screams are heart-warming, even though I’m not in the mood right now, those voice suddenly cheered me up. I must do well for my fans!

‘hyung! Faster, we’re running out of time. The concert will start in a few hours, so we better hurry.’ I heard wooyoung shouted. This guy is really stingy, I’m in the middle of cheering up myself and there he is budging me to hurry.

We’re now outside the airport when I heard some fans shouting again. But this time its not my name, nor my members name, its someone else. It says ‘Krystal aaaackkkk’ wah, daebak, they’re now pissing my ears.  And now, ‘Amber! Aaaaackkk! Saranghae!’ yah! Who are this people? I surround my eyes to those fans, luckily I saw a banner and it says f(x) saranghae! F(x)? they are here?

I move my eyes in the other side of the parking lot. There they are, I saw 5 or 4 beautiful backs, the other is somewhat manly. But I know now, why did I forget the names of their members? Krystal and Amber are her members.

I didn’t have a chance to meet them, but seeing them here is a nice thing. That makes me feel a lot better. Victoria, I’ll be seeing you again…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

its a boring chapter.

sorry,haha.

but i'll work hard on the next chapter.

thanks for reading.

and thanks for the comments.

 

i'll update when i'm not busy..

thank you again..^___^