Happiness

The Lost Love

 

Victoria’s POV

I was dumbfounded..

I cant move..

I cant even react on what he did..

All I know is my heart is floating..

Floating in the air, or its more proper to say that its floating in heaven.

 

To tell the truth, I was so happy. If heart can burst, maybe my heart is bursting now w/ happiness.

Its popping like pop corns.^^

 

But I need to restrain myself. I’m not sure enough of what he said. Maybe he’s just playing w/ me, or not, but I need to act as if I don’t care.

 

With that, I let go of our kiss and look at him in disgust, but, why does that face was so pretty? I can’t help but leave a smile on my face knowing that this handsome guy is actually in love at me, if that was the truth. But I need to hold back this feelings or else I might fall again w/ his beauty.

 

He looks back at me, w/ a lot of sincerity in his eyes as if telling me to trust him and believe his words. But I cant, I cant this time, maybe in some other time, but not now, because I might look like an easy girl to him. So even if its too hard to restrain myself, I managed to do it.

 

Then again, I looked at him, but now in a blank face, he’s just staring at me, waiting for me to speak first, when I got all my courage, I managed to speak.

 

‘Your..your such a player! Why kiss me when I’m not prepared?’ OMO! This is not what I want to say! D*mn tongue! Why so honest?

 

I saw him smile a bit, then he dragged me to his arms.

 

‘Sorry, if I tell you first, would you allow me to?’

 

He holds me in my shoulders and let me face him, I shrugged my shoulder and I heard him laugh. He hugged me again. How comfortable I was I his arms? I once felt this way when I was in Kangta’s arms. But when he left me, I never felt it again not until now. This guy surely captured my heart, with his warmness. I want him to hold me just like this forever, but that was not possible I know, but I wish it is.

 

 

I was in my deep though when I heard someone clapping his hands, its not Nichkhun I know, coz he’s holding me, so who is it?

 

‘Aw, I should’ve stayed at the hotel, I think I’m not needed anymore.’

 

I heard him say in disappointment.

 

We let go of our arms w/ each other and looked at the guy who was talking to us. Its Minho, but I’m not surprised at all, I know that he knew everything, I just felt it.

 

Nichkhun looked at him and gave him a wink, OMO whats with this guys? Did they planned it? well if it is, I must thank to Minho.

 

I looked at him and smiled, ‘Thanks, your really a good friend,’ I told him, that leaves him a proud yet delicate smile on his face.

 

‘that doesn’t matter, as long as my friends are happy, I’m happy too.’ he said.

 

I was really lucky to have him as my closest friends in our company, maybe Kangta gave him to me, to support me, what he always did.

 

We were playing around when my members noticed us, (finally.. I thought they will remain knowledge less on what’s happening.)

 

After telling them what happened they start teasing me and nichkhun, but I never felt angry, in fact I was so happy, and I know that nichkhun is feeling the same way.

 

 

-----

 

 

Its already dark, but minho and my members leave as alone, they say to have some privacy. And I love that thought, we are walking at the shore holding hands. When I heard him speak.

 

 ‘Do you know, I love beaches, I have so much memories at the beach, w/ my family and friends. When I got a chance, I’ll bring you to my favourite beach, that includes meeting my family and relatives.’  He looks at me and moved closer to me, then he kissed me in my forehead.

 

I was surprised on what he said, awhile ago he was confessing to me, and now, he’s telling me that he want me to meet his parents. Isn’t that too fast?

 

I cleared my throat and start speaking.

 

‘I was happy to hear that from you, but isn’t it too fast?’ I asked him.

 

He smiled at me, and brushed the hair which is covering some part of my face.

 

‘Yes it is fast, but I want it that way, so that you’ll find it hard to dump me’ he laughed and looked at me again. ‘But I wish you don’t, I want you beside me forever. So please allow me to do it.’ he said w/ his eyes begging me to agree.

 

I hugged him and tapped his back.

 

‘I’d loved to go w/ you.’ He hugged me back, and lift me.

 

I can feel the happiness I gave to him. That makes me a lot happier to, knowing that he want me to introduce to his family and be part of it. OMO, what am I thinking, I’m expecting too much. But I was happy, so happy.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for having a hard time on updating.

i was kinda busy right noow, but i'll try my hardest on updating often.

i wish that you all love this chapter,

its kinda boring but endure it please.^^

 

your comments are my inspiration, so please comment more, thak you..^^