Our first?....Meeting,,

The Lost Love

 

Victoria’s POV

We just finish our first stage debut, we are happy, yes, very happy, but somehow I felt sad. My happiness is covered w/ sad thoughts.

 

Flashback

 

I was looking at the audience, when I saw some SME artist supporting us. While performing, suddenly, I felt that my heart is hard again, someone is missing, I look at the audience again, where the SME artists are standing, then I thought to myself, ‘he’s not really there, what can I do? I’m losing my confidence.’

 

If he’s still here, maybe, just maybe, he is sitting in the front row of the audiences, and giving us lots of support, I can imagine him shouting for my name =). But the reality is, he is already gone, but I’m still missing him, his voice, that was a music in my ear, his smell, his laugh, everything. All the things that we’ve done together. I miss it. I really miss it..TT

 

I came back w/ my senses when Sulli called me.

 

‘Unnie!it’s your turn.!’

 

I turn around and do a random flexible move.

 

‘Hooh.!its almost a mess..’

 

I said then I smiled to my members. They immediately smile back and give me a wink.

 

How can I lose my senses in the middle of our performance? I’m such a no-good leader, I think.

 

End of the Flashback

 

 

We’re heading to our waiting room when I saw the Shinee members. We were quite close so when they see us, they immediately come to us and give us a congratulatory shake hand.

 

‘Noona! Your tumbling was epic! How can you be that flexible? What is your secret?’

 

Key asked me while imitating my tumbling, this guy really loves imitating others, but he’s really funny.=)

 

‘Hyung, you just can’t do it, only Vic-umma is capable of doing those things ok?haha’ teased Amber. Those two are always teasing each other, and what’s with the hyung anyway? Amber is still a girl. Oh this kid has something.

 

‘Well, thanks, it’s ok if you want me to teach you,=)’ I exclaimed.

 

While my members are chatting with the boys, I saw someone is missing, aha! Its Minho, maybe he’s just hanging around w/ those idols.

 

I was about to ask Taemin about Minho when I saw him outside their waiting room. I sa someone behind him, I want to know who is it so I walk sneakily to them.

 

‘Noona! What are you doing?’

 

Minho asked w/ some curiosity in his eyes. He caught me walking sneakily to them.

 

‘Ah! Just wondering who are you with,I thought that it was a girl so I was trying to surprise you!haha!’ I laugh while explaining my side. That was really embarrassing I’m surprised that my voice didn’t tremble.  

 

He was with another guy, that guy was amazingly handsome, I can tell that his face is somewhat not so Korean, but he looks familiar, did I met him before? But where? Since I came here in Korea, if we’re not on the practice room, we’re always at our dorm. I don’t even got a chance to watch some dramas or browse the internet.

 

I have lots of thoughts about this man, when I hear Krystal is calling me.

 

‘Vic-umma, what are you doing w/ Minho? I’m jealous,! Haha! kidding, lets get going, manager-oppa might get angry,’ Krystal said while heading to my place. The she was shocked on what she saw, and bowed immediately.

 

‘Hello sunbaenim!’ that’s what she said, looking at the man standing beside Minho. Who is really that person? Sunbaenim? An idol also? Well I can tell that he’s really an idol, his looks are even better than the shinee members.

 

Then I saw that my members and shinee members are walking toward us now.

 

‘Oh! That was Nichkhun-oppa! Hello oppa!’ says Sulli.

 

My mind is full of question now. Who is Nichkhun? And why did they call him sunbaenim?

 

‘Hi~ its nice to see all of you, congratulations on your debut performance.! Says Nichkhun. He got a nice smile to, and a very manly voice. Oh! What’s with me right now. Did I just tell that he got a nice smile. I’m crazy!

 

I realize that everyone greeted him, except me. But how can i? I don’t  know him, I’m also confused if he is an oppa or another dongsaeng. But I wish that he is an oppa..(hehe)

 

All of the f(x) and shine members are looking at me now, even nichkhun, they are all waiting for my greetings to him, when Minho breaks the silence.

 

‘oh~ I forgot to introduce him to you noona, just what you’ve heard, he is Nichkhun Horvejkul, the Thai prince of 2pm, he is also a foreigner, so maybe you two can get along.’ I saw nichkun blushed on how Minho introduced him to me.

 

‘Hi~ I’m Victoria, the leader of f (x), and I’m a Chinese, nice to meet you.!’

 

He gave me a sweet smile and said.’ Nice to meet you too, congratulations on your debut!’

I only managed to say ‘thanks!’ because I was still stunned by his beautiful smile.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

 

I was about to leave Shinee’s waiting room when I saw a girl walking toward us sneakily. I was surprise to see that it was Victoria, I smiled, Minho noticed the sudden change of my face.

 

‘hyung, what’s with that smile? I asked you where is Chansung.’ He asked me, confused.

 

‘ah, yeah, I don’t know,haha, maybe just walking around and looking for some girls or food.’ I exclaimed, I was still looking at Victoria.

 

Minho noticed that I was looking at someone else so he looked at the same way.

 

‘Noona! What are you doing?’ he asked her w/ some curiosity in his eyes. She was shocked when she realize that we caught her so she immediately respond.

 

‘Ah! Just wondering who are you with,I thought that it was a girl so I was trying to surprise you!haha!’ wow, that laugh was like an angel’s laugh, I think, but her smile can really bright up your day.

 

She looked at me, from my head to toe, but I can’t tell what expression is that. Her face was kind of asking ‘who are you?’ but she can’t say that. Did she remember me? What happened in the airport, did she remember it? But I bet, she didn’t. ‘Cause if she remembered that, maybe she was embarrassed on our first face to face.

 

After that, I heard someone called her its her another member, but I don’t know who she is, her face was kinda similar to yoona and yuri. She called her umma, that was a cute nickname, I wanna call her that way too,haha, kidding.

 

Then, the girl saw me and greeted me in a nice way, the other members of f (x) and shinee come toward us too. They all greeted me, except the woman in front of me, Victoria.

 

The place has now an awkward situation, so Minho breaks the silence.

 

‘oh~ I forgot to introduce him to you noona, just what you’ve heard, he is Nichkhun Horvejkul, the Thai prince of 2pm, he is also a foreigner, so maybe you two can get along.’ I blushed on how Minho introduced me to her, and I can see that Victoria notice it, what with the ‘get along’ term, its turning my rears into burning red. That was embarrassing.

 

She looked at me happily, ‘Hi~ I’m Victoria, the leader of f (x), and I’m a Chinese, nice to meet you.!’

She smiled sweetly, that smile is stunning, maybe it’ll be hard for me to sleep tonight,keke.

 

I immediately respond to her giving her a sweet smile too,’Nice to meet you too, congratulations on your debut!’

 

She just said ‘thanks,’ but that means a lot to me.

 

This moment was very unforgettable, she, looking at me w/ her bright smile, the same as me. I hope that time would freeze at this moment, just this moment, but just when I prayed for that to happen, her phone rings.

 

‘Manger-oppa, we’re sorry, we met some friends so we’re delayed. We’re on our way then, see you.’

She said, and then she faced her members.

 

‘lets get going now, I can feel that manager-oppa is mad.’

 

She looks at the other members of shinee, and to us also, ‘we got to go now! Its nice to meet you nichkhun-ssi, boys, we’re going now, bye, see you later.’ She smiled again and walk away.

 

I was sad because they already leaved, but at the same time happy because I’ve got to talk to her. Now I know that, I REALLY LIKE VICTORIA.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update, i got lots of dilemma this past days so its hard for me to came up w/ some stories. buti hope that you like it.

 

i'll be updating as fast as i can, so thank you for reading my fic.

 

comments and suggestions are well appreciated..thank you..^^