Chapter 6 - new troublemaker and Pool splashing part 1-

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

The next morning you all woke up around 10:30 earlier than yesterday ^^.

You already put on your clothes before walking out of your room to the bathroom for the morning routines.

 

While going for breakfast you already saw T.K, Zelo, Kanjun and Ray sitting there eating. Suddenly a song started playing loud through the house

 

(Whoa!) Summer days just sittin around
But when the sun goes down, I'll be ready to party
(Whoa! Hey!) Ain't nothin like them summer nights
Keep the top on drop, all the girls lookin hot
Head to bo-lo and we just don't stop
Party until the mornin light (whoa!)
Ain't nothin like them summer nights

 

(Lil Rob- Summer nights)

And Yongguk came toward you all bobbing to the melody. And started singing lightly to the song.

 

While making scrambled eggs for you and him since he asked really nice- the house door rang. “Yonggukhie~~ please go open the door” I sing songed You know he has nothing against it if you call him like that. “If you would add an Oppa to it I would be really happy you know” he shouted to you while he walked to the door to open up. The eggs were ready and since you heard nothing from Yongguk you went to call him for breakfast or lunch how others see it.

 

Oppa breakfast is ready. Who is there? Come eat” You called him. Yep what he wanted to talk yesterday was just to call him oppa since he is 6 Years older. But you have no awkward feeling or whatsoever because of the e you understood yourself really well with others especially if the are over your age and still a little under 30 like one of your co-workers back in a cafe you had a part -time job she was 29 but you were really close with her.

 

When you looked over his shoulder on your toes to see who it is. You were really surprised it was Jiyoung with some other guys. *Kay what now* you thought in the back of your head.

 

Oh oppa didn't now you would come here in the morning, what's up?”

Haejin I didn't hear from you since the first day. But seems like everythings good. Are there some problems with one guy?” he asked me.

No the are all little angels” u grinned at Bang beside you, who smirked at you and that at jiyoung. “Do you want to come in and who are you with” you eyed the guys behind him.

 

oh no I just want to tell you i'm putting these two with you two since everything's going well they are also nice so I don't think something is going to happen” he smiled and went away.

 

*well, more flower boys to live with* I let them in and we introduced ourselves. I was surprised but they all seemed to know each other already so I was the only one who had to say who she is to them and they of course told me their name. So the pretty one with Busan dialect was Daehyun and the cute shorter guy was JongUp. They were both friends with Youngjae, Zelo and Yongguk so you knew they were sure just as nice and you told them to make themselves ready for going to the pool.

 

Then you went together with Kanjun to put the heater on to make the pool water warm. You haven't talked so much to him but found out that he was the closest to Ray.

 

While searching and thinking how the heater work you were both laughing and directing each other even though both of you had not the nearest idea how something like this works, well neither him or you had ever a pool to know something like that. After a half our of fooling around you both managed to make it work. You were now much closer together than before and you found out that he was just a crazy cute fool.

 

With a smile you both went in. “when is the water going to be ready Haejin.” asked Zelo “I think so around 12:30?” you answered.

It needs one our to get warm?” Zelo looked sad. You bit your lip. Then answered. “No sorry Junhong-ah but we just made it work now” you answered. “ok since its just us im not saying anything but if others are also moving in, can just call me Zello?” he asked having already a new topic. *oh, didn't realize I said his real name*

________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for not updating yesterday i was really fighting to get a Teen Top concert ticket but sadly i didn't got a premium one but just a normal one. But at least i got one ^^

Am i getting worse in writing? How is the story so far ??
Please comment ^^

Check out Infinite H new teaser for Fly High  ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2rhy5NY5Q