D-Day__New House'members

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

This Monday morning everything went like always you standing up doing your morning routines, some guys already awake, some still sleeping. Listening to your favorite group INFINITE and singing along, sometimes you when there was no one near you you also did the dance moves. (Hehe sorry I just had to include them somehow)

You already forgot that the new guys are coming into the house you just has on black sweat pants and a big guy hoodie. All you had from guy clothes were 1. boxers but you use them as sleeping shorts and 2. the hoodie in size L, but the reason you have the hoodie is you were in a shop with your mother and you were buying sweatpants (the one your wearing now)

and you also wanted a hoodie but the girls once were all sold out and then you wanted a guy once I mean hoodie is hoodie between girl and guy hoodie is not such a big difference so you just grabbed the one on top of the pile and went to a cabin to change the pants were perfect a little big but you liked it like that and you could pull them tighter that is not the problem and the hoodie was really big and reached till short under your but was really big, like around the stomach since yours is flat.
When your mother saw you she said you should take one or two sizes smaller. But she couldn't find any others not even in a different color than black. So you just said you wanted this one and now you had it on.

It was both sweatpants and hoodie from Nike and the good thing was that the hoodie had no prints on it except the big

NI

KE

 

in the middle.

You had your hair in a high ponytail together and like always a little concealer.

So you looked really naturally, your eye lashes were long and black so if you didn't plan anything and just stayed inside the house, you always put on light make up and just eyeliner or nothing else since you have clearer skin then most people. And your hair is also pretty long and because you take great care of it it's also smooth and shines pretty.

All in all you were naturally really pretty that even if you had just a little bit concealer on (so you would feel better/safer/prettier) and a high ponytail and in such big clothes you still looked great.

All the guys already agreed on it without hesitating and of course, after the pool time they talked among themselves about your figure and how stunning you looked.

Even now they all had to steal glances at you, but not like all of them fell in love in you no not like that. But of course if someone is pretty you look at least twice even If you are just good friends.

You put some Nutella in a small bowl and in the microwave for a short time. You got the bananas and then the bowl out of the microwave. You took of the banana peel and then like a fondue you dipped the fruit into the 'chocolate' *nomnom so tasty* you loved eating this after once trying.

 

After getting the last bite of your breakfast, yes this was your breakfast down. The doorbell rang. You threw the rest into the bin and the bowl into the sink. While chewing you went to the door and opened it without checking who it is or how you looked right now with your cheeks full like a hamster putting all the nuts in it.

You looked straight and were met with neck. *What the?* you looked up to see a guy smirking down at you. Maybe he expected you too look shocked or surprised or even scared but nope you just raised one brow at him waiting for him to say what he wanted, still chewing a little since the last bite was big and you put all in because the door bell rang.

The guy looked surprised at you but didn't say anything. He just watched as your round cheeks got smaller and in the and were normal again you still standing with raised eyebrow not saying anything either.

 

Suddenly the guy reached forward and touched the corner of your lip.

You slapped his hand away and with the back of your own hand you rubbed all the place around your mouth to make sure everything is away.

Then you looked at him again, he just chuckled.

If you have nothing to say I'm going to close the door and go in again” you said with a blank face and monotone voice.

This tall guy with manly body and baby face might thought you would go all swooning over him but being you, you are the best in acting like that's nothing.

Please let me introduce myself....” he smiled charmingly. Not that this would attract you. (haha ;D)

 


 

^0^

The “let me introduce myself” remembers me of tiffanys part from SNSD I got a boy :P It was not purposely like that, just after writing it got into my mind.