Chapter 15

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

 I woke up the next morning and my cheek still hurts but i don't think it's really so bad, at least i can see through both eyes without a problem. *Ah right we don't have ice anymore. and we still need other things since it's the start of the new week, I have to go shopping again. should i take bang like always or would it be strange because he hit me yesterday? NO i shouldn't think like that. no matter what it was an accident!* 

 


I changed clothes into something warmer because it is in the middle of autumn. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69541313&.locale=de

I went to the bathroom and do the routines that I do every morning and back to my room. *strange normally i would see or hear them at least*

You looked into the mirror *It doesn't look ugly, in fact it reminds me of 2ne1 go away like CL but she looks prettier with it*
you put on make up to cover it but because you never cake up your face, it was still lightly visible you put on eyeliner and mascara and went downstairs and took the cardigan and bag already with you for later. 

When you entered the kitchen ZeloJongUp and Daehyun were sitting their quietly whispering to each other not noticing your presence.

"Morning guys" you smiled at them only to be met with shocked faces. 
"Haejin are you alright?" Zelo was the first one to get out of it 
"Yes I am thanks, are all the others still asleep or what?" you asked looking at daehyun.

"No, i saw ray, kangjun and tk already went outside and NielChunjiChangjo went into one room and doing I don't now what."
"Ah and what is with Bang, LuhanSehun, Kai and Xiumin?" You asked but the just shrugged their shoulders.
"oh well, I'm going shopping after breakfast do you guys need something special? I already know about the cherry tomatoes" you asked and looked at Zelo after that. 
"Yah you like them just like me so don't point finger" 
"hahaha just joking, but seriously no one needs something?" 
"Ani komawo, but are you going alone or is one of us coming with you?" Jongup asked

"What's that for a question of course Yongguk-oppa is coming with me" you answered. you knew exactly why they asked that and why everyone was acting that strange. well maybe they are more shocked than you and need a little time.

You took a sweet bum and went up to Bangs room and knocked. "mhhh?" was heard. 
you took a deep breath and opened the door with a smile
"C'mon oppa we have to go shopping we didn't go yesterday, are you already ready to go?" you asked *haha look at his face* 
"You want to go still with me now?" he asked me doubtful. What's that they act as if i hit them!

After finally being able to go to the shop you always went, just stupid that it started raining and you didn't have an umbrella. 
You took the things that you always need and always go away fast for example cheery tomatoes ^^.
You went your way like always and Bang roamed around like always. The peoples in the shop always glanced at you but you didn't mind. 

After finishing what you needed you went to search for Yongguk and to your surprise you found him in the drugstore department where all the hair colors were. 
"Yongukhiee~ what are you looking for need help?" you asked but you could sense he was awkward now since yesterday and it ticked you off.

"Yah Bang yesterday was an accident what's your stupid problem now you act as if i hit you?!"
"I'm really sorry it's just, i don't now i feel so guilty" he said with his head down
"Would you feel better if I would hit you now? haha just get over it. Can't you see I'm fine? Just forget it and let us get back like before okey? I miss the other oppa it's awful with you since we saw us this morning any minute more and i freak out" you talked gently and joked around a little 

"Would you really hit me?" he asked already looking like always now
"Assa, you know i can hit much stronger than you" you laughed.
"What yeserterday wasn't he strongest i could don't you see this muscles he joked back.
*Thank you for being this way and not all awkward i don't know what i would have down if you weren't being how you are* Yongguk tho  ught thankfully.

"So what do you need here? Want a new hair color?" you asked going back to the point.
"Yeah i need to buy a new color but not only for me but also my group members" he answered. 
"Arraso which color? and with members you mean Daehyun, YoungJae, Zelo and JongUP right? But one day you have to tell me how you are all separated, I already realized that you guys have your own little groups with the same people, like back in school"

"more like a dirty blonde but i can't find this color for guys just girls and believe me one day we are going to tell it to you"

"So what? Just take the girls color there's no big difference" 

You took 6 packs of coloration into the shopping cart and went to the cashier.

He looked a little taken back when he looked at you, then he looked at bang with a slight glare and went nearer to you. You looked at him strange till he asked "Are you okey miss? Is this guy beating you should i call the police" 
Normally you would have went all crazy because of someone meddling into your business but because he was just concerned you let it off. 
"No thanks we are both really alright, aren't we?" you asked Yongguk with a wink to . 
"Yes of course we are honey. Sorry sir it's just that she likes it a little rough" you looked shocked at bang 
"What" you asked him shocked. "Eeyy don't act like you don't now, how much is it?"
he pulled you roughly by the waist to against him and turned to the cashier who still looked a little dumbfounded. 

After paying you two left the shop and thankfully it has stopped raining.
You hit Bangs  chest and continued to nag at him what that act right now was and how he could embarrass you like that because that guy thinks something wrong now and you go there every week.

But he only laughed. You sighed and let that be and when you thought about the look on the boys face you yourself had to start laughing. you had to admit it was funny.

You two were still laughing when you went inside the house only to be met with shocked looks and what not. That made you laugh only more because 1 it looked a little like the worker and two like Yongguk looked before you were good again. 

"You looked just like them the whole time before" You laughed and pointed at yongguk.
"So what you looked like that when i told the cashier about you liking" he teased back.

The others saw that everything was fine between you two and just minded their own business and the day ended like always. but after yongguk told them what  happened at the shop (because they whinned the whole time wanting to now it too) they all teased you. 

But you loved it when it was so loud much more then how it was this morning.


 


Kyaa did you guys see from B.A.P Rain sound?? it's daebak their best song and i love it ♥♥ 
P.s. just think about the color being the one in the MV and for everyone who didn't see it 

WATCH IT NOW !! :D