Chapter 3 – going to your new 'home'

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

 

The next morning after doing your morning routines and eating breakfast you told your mom your decision of accepting the job. Like expecting she was ok with it well even if she looked a little unconvinced letting you live with a bunch of guys, working for the police made it up for her. So after talking a little to her you decided to call Mr. Kwon even though you thought he didn't look so old for you to use all these honorifics you called him so to be on the safe side.

 

After telling him you would accept the offer for the job he said that this evening you can move to the new house where you were going to stay for the next time. *looks like he knew I would accept* you smiled to yourself.

 

-in front of your new 'house' -

 

Your lips parted *that's my new house?? this is ing big what the hell did they do to become that ? I would do the same to live in something like that!* you were speechless it looked so modern and big with how many would you live seriously?

 

Come on I show you your room before the guys come” Jiyoung showed you your new room. Yes he told you to talk comfortable and call him by his name because he would feel so old if you would call him Mr. Kwon. You found out that he turned 26 not long ago so he wanted you to call him oppa *kya I never called anyone oppa not even back in school or in my fam. Well no one ever said I should call him so well, I like the idea* “Jiyoung oppa *omo that sounds nice hehe* with how many guys am I going to live and what did they do to live here?” you asked out of curiosity. “Well so first of all it's the first time we let some of our prisoners live in something as luxurious as that but it's a new try to see how they would change with no one really watching their every move and in a nice environment. And for the beginning we thought like 8 and if everything goes good we are going to add more and if they come too the right path they are going to leave this house.” “And what did they do to be arrested?” well I can't tell you from every single one what they did but just what most did who live here now or from the ones who we are going to add later... soooo most did like get arrested because the often got into fight and damaged other people stuff and so on so because the get quickly aggressive other because of manipulation but at first we have the aggressive ones today and some time later there comes a group that had an illegal underground business we had a hard time getting them but they aren't that bad from what we know the just like deals and so on.”

*well doesn't sound bad well except the aggressive ones but I'm a girl the wouldn't hurt me....would they?*

 

You saw your new room and it was really comfy.

 

 

 

And because the guys weren't here yet he showed you around alone first.

 

This is the kitchen - “ “Do I have to cook and clean for them?” you interrupted him. “Ah no you don't have to. Everyone has to look after himself and once a day a cleaner and a police man will come to look if everything is fine.” He explained. *So I have to cook for myself? But I can't really cook well except spaghetti....* “And here is the living room..” He brought you to an big open space.

 

 

And that's it I think...well you can later look around for yourself and also see the bathroom oh and here ...” he brought you out, (see the first home pic) “..is the back of the house and we even took a house with a pool.” he grinned at you. You just had to smile at that I mean c'mon who wouldn't, even though he was mature and all-still somehow fool-like.

 

You walked in again and talked about some random things when you suddenly heard the front door click. (While he showed you your room you two put your luggage already in it, since it was on the second floor where all the rooms where he took you suitcases-how gentlemen like-)

You don't know why but instinctive you went slightly behind him when you two stopped talking to look who came in.

 

"Hey Jiyoung hyung already here? Nice thing you got us but why do you think living together with an older granny would us change seriously?” a guy with a reeeeaally deep and husky voice questioned *I thought the guys were around my age? Well maybe he isn't as old as he sounds—wait i'm not old! Do I look that old?* You stepped out behind Jiyoung and looked at the new guys “Yah I'm not an old granny!” You spoke back to a guy with purple hair *They look HOT*

*who's she- no way she Is going to live with us omo so many thanks hyung* Yongguk thought.

 

*We are going to live with her, haha how Is she going to control us. That's gonna be fun* Thought the rest.

C'mon guys introduce yourself to each other” Jiyoung said chuckling.

 

Hey sweety, my name is Bang Yongguk you can call me oppy” He winked to you *ahh so the one with the strange hair color and y voice is him....wait y voice?*

Hey my name is Youngjae and how old are you?” A guy with blond hair asked you. “My name is Choi Junhong but I want to be called Zelo” A guy I mean really tall and cute guy looked to you and smiled and you smiled back at him * I think we are going to get along really good.*

Nanen Changjo” Another tall guy with red hair and a light smirk told you.

Chonen Niel” A guy with little longer dark Brown hair grinned at you. *Waa his voice is cute hehe... why are they all so tall?*

I'm Ray” a guy with cute smile and around your high smiled to you “I'm Kangjun” a guy looked at you at first you were slightly intimidated but when he smiled to you you knew he was a really nice boy, well from the looks.

T.K imida” the boy beside Ray showed his poker face but you could see he was slightly curious about you.

 

But because not even one of them bowed to you and showed respect you definitely don't bow to them.

I'm Haejin and I was born on the 7th February 1996 and who is younger than me here?” You asked * I hate introducings, well I was born on the same day as Mblaqs lee joon just 8 years after him*

 

Well I'm the youngest from us and I was born on October 1996, but do I really have to call you noona now?” Zelo asked. “No if that's the case then you don't have to. Then we are Chingus but, What are we the youngest then?!” you questioned to no one directly. When you only got some grins to you, you turned a glare toward Jiyoung “Chongmal oppa?! I thought 'around my age' ” you whispered harshly towards him.

 

Sorry but I think that is around your age” Jiyoung explained

*aigoo~* “You can do it hwaiting” he said to you then walked towards the boys with you trailing behind him. “ So guys she is going to live with you from now on so respect here and be nice, all bedrooms are on the second floor, she can show you around because I already gave her a tour and you get to know each other better also some rooms have two beds so you can group together but no one of you is allowed to go into Haejins room without her explicit allowance. Also you have to look after yourself Haejin is not going to be your maid and no funny buisness. So take care and good night” he bid goodbye and left you standing with the guys. “'sigh' come on I show you your rooms” you went up the stairs and let the guys standing their they thought to just ignore you and do what they want but they wanted to see how near their room is to yours so they all took their luggage and went upstairs. “ on this floor are your rooms you can decide who you want to room with as long as you don't fight and you can also decide which room you want but they are all pretty you can have which ever you want except this one because that's mine” you pointed to the room which was in the middle of all other rooms right in front of the stairs.

 

TK Pov.:

You can decide know I go down.” Haejin said and went downstairs.

Okey so me and Youngjae take the room on the right side of Haejin-ahs.” Yongguk stated and walked in with Youngjae behind him. “Me and Kangjun take the one on the far left bye.” Ray said and disappeared. “Well obviously me and Changjo take the one beside Haejin too--” “Ah no me and TK take that one” Zelo cutted Niel and walked in. *I didn't even know I would room with him well whatever* I shook my head and walk after him. “Well lets just take the room beside them” I heard Niel say to Changjo and then a door shut after Zelo shut our door.

 

We put our stuff into the cupboard in silence, when we suddenly heard strong feet running down the stairs. I looked at him for a moment when we both quickly went for the door to look what was wrong.

 

Your Pov.:

I was looking through the cupboard and the fringe in the kitchen but they were totally empty. *Great now I have to go shopping, but I better take at least one guy with me to help carry the stuff because I just have this feeling to buy for us all. But where to get the money?* Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps going down the stair *Wth whats going on* I went a little out the kitchen to see who was coming when I saw a grinning Yongguk coming over.

 

Hey Haejin what are you doing?”

I'm going to leave for grocery shopping. Wanna tag along?” You asked him nonchalantly. “Think you forgot we are not allowed to leave the house?” *Right forgot it* “well I'm going to call Jiyoung oppa and ask to make an exception just you are coming along, I don't need that many to carry the things! And I also need the money” you whispered the last sentence to yourself. While calling Jiyoung you heard Bang say “Don't you think it's not that you don't need many to carry the things instead of just being alone with me”.

 

Hey Oppa I wanted to ask because of the grocery do I get money for it because it's for all of us and can some guys come with me to carry the bags?”

You asked as soon as he greeted you. “Call! Just call Daesung he's one of the officers in the house beside you to look after the rest of the group. But since I call him to give you the money you don't have to. But for another time here's the number 0XXXX XXXXX.”

 

Kay thanks oppa I'm going to leave when he's here Bye-eom!” you hang up.

 

So lets go then” Yongguk said already ready to leave with a cap on that said BOY.
“Soon we have to wait a little more and don't say are you afraid someone doesn't see which gender you have?” You jokingly said and were about to go upstairs to look for another boy to come along for shopping they all came running down to you.

 

Hey does one of you want to come with us for grocery shopping?” I asked

Uh me me Haejin take me” Zelo said getting all in your face. “Kay just don't get all hyper over me” you said. He was soooo cute how the fudge can he be here?