Chapter 5 –rise and shine-

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

Even when the sun rays where shining in your room you continued sleeping. You loved sleeping in. You are always standing up when you feel like it, sometimes you would wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning but then go back to sleep. But today you slept through the whole night.

 

A 'Thump' was heard like someone or a sack potatoes would have fallen down. Like back home you just ignored it when suddenly you registered that you were living with some troublemakers so of course as a 'babysitter' you had to look after that noise.

 

You groggily sat up to leave the warmth under your blanket. You slept with long pajama pants and a pure blue t-shirt of course you wore a bra under it normally you would take it of but as long as you are living here it would be on.

 

You were still half asleep and when you wanted to open the door you forgot that you looked it so you somehow, while pulling the handle, you pulled yourself against the door. *Ouww* you opened the door and looked around when you saw nothing you went down not caring to first brush your hair or cleaning yourself nope even when the house was full of guys you knew it was the best to continue being yourself. When you were in the living room you saw Changjo sitting on top of Niel *Changjo probably isn't doing anything bad*

“Everything's alright?” You asked just in case.

Everything's good” answered both. Changjo looking at you innocent. And Niel was trying hard not to laugh because your voice was still rough and more crackly in the morning. You also couldn't talk really loud in the beginning but it comes with the time. You nodded your head at them at went up again to the bathroom that you would have to share with the guys well the house can't be perfect.

 

Your POV:

I went inside the bathroom and saw one of the guys putting on a shirt. Well i'm no little girl I already saw guys without a top. So you just ignored him and went to the sink when he looked at youb a little surprise was seen in his eyes he smiled and greeted you. “Morning Ray” You answered taking your tooth brush. He continued smiling at you which was a little creepy but he had a cute smile. You raised your eyebrow at him as if asking 'Can I help you'. He nodded and said “Haejin-ah since your younger call me oppa okey?” You nooded your head because you can't speak while brushing your teeth It would just sound unbelievable stupid. “Say it now” Ray continued. You just shook your head at him.

 

When you finished cleaning yourself you wanted to go to your room to change in other comfortable clothes but Ray blocked the door.

Go to the side” I said I mean it was oblivious that I wanted to leave

First you have to call me oppa” Ray answered me. Okey he really has some issues “I already told you i'm going to call you Oppa Ray now step to the side” I was already really irritated by him.

I know I just want to hear it. Just say Ray Oppa and i'm out of your way” he smiled. Not even his cute smile can make it up now!
“Ray Oppa. Happy?! now go away” you pushed him aside and went to your room to find Yongguk lying in your bed.

*Are they serious?*

 

Yah, Jiyoung oppa told you guys none is allowed to enter my room without my permission so go out” you told him in a calm voice, some how he didn't irritate you much probably because of his calm being and of course the voice.

 

You can't say 'Yah' i'm older. And you weren't here so I decided to wait for you but I felt not well outside so I stepped in. now come here” he patted my bed. Was he really believing I would be some stupid girl falling for him and listening to everything he said?
“Well now i'm here so tell me want you need and then leave I want to change or you leave Now and tell it me Later?” I said.

 

Well how about I tell you WHILE you change that would spare time” he gave me his gummy smile so of course I had to smile. “Fine how you want” I said and opened your cupboard to take some clothes out. *Is she really going to change here?* he looked curious.

 

With your clothes in your hand you turned around looked at him, blinked and walked to the bathroom. *I think I start liking her attitude.* Yongguk smiled.

 

Just when TK came out. *oh he looks so sweet with bed hair and all sleepy* I know thinking such stuff about everyone here is hmm.... but I can't help it if it's the true. As long as I am not doing anything with anyone everything is ok. We nodded at each other as recognition of the presence of the other one. *Seems like he understands me that is what I prefer doing in the morning not talking but just nodding, nice to have some things in similarity with him.” I thought.

 

After changing I went to the kitchen for breakfast. Forgetting that Bang was waiting for me in my room. *well suits him. His problem for not listening to me*

 

I took some cereals and milk and started eating. And for the rest of the day we just talked with each other. Even though we didn't know each other that well it was a good chance to get to know everyone better.

 

"Hey how about we all go into the pool tomorrow?” asked Zelo.

I have nothing against it but at first we have to put on the thing to make it warm or it's going to be too cold since its almost autumn” I answered agreeing with his idea.

"so everyone is in it ?” asked Youngjae. All agreed and we continued to be lazy. Why would we do anything if we wouldn't need to do anything? While talking we all got friendlier with each other and found out more about another.