Surprise!

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

A/N: Well... AFF sure changed. xD
Uhm, I've been so busy with drawing and stuff (and also being lazy) so, sorry v.v
I was focusing more on my art creativity than my literary creativity. But HI again!


"Hey JS!"
Someone shouted out his name. He turned to see Hyuna's friends running toward him.

"What's up?" he asked as they reached him.

~~

The sun was setting, and the sky was getting darker.

"Hey oppa?" Hyuna said in her cute way.

"Hm?" replied Jungshin distractedly.

Hyuna leaned in slightly and whispered into his ear: "Saranghae~" and bounced back to her seat, looking innocently straight ahead.

Jungshin looked a little shocked but recomposed himself. "Love you too."
At a red light, Jungshin leaned in and pecked Hyuna on the cheek. Then it was his turn to look innocent.

"Yah! Oppa!" Hyuna scolded him and punched him playfully.

"Anyway~" Hyuna dragged on, "what's this thing you guys were planning? That kind of caused all this drama?" Hyuna laughed.

The light turned green, and Jungshin drove towards an empty parking lot near a park.

Hyuna looked around. "What are we doing here, oppa?"

Jungshin flashed a smile at Hyuna and got out of the car. He appeared at her side of the car and led her out to the park.

"Well," Jungshin started, "it was a surprise, but it's ruined now." He shrugged. "We called it off."

"Awww oppa!" Hyuna began to whine.

He settled Hyuna on a swing and gave her a backhug.
Jungshin leaned down and kissed the top of Hyuna's head. "I love you." Hyuna blushed.

He walked around and faced Hyuna. From his pockets, he pulled out some sparklers. "Here."

Jungshin lit two and gave them both to Hyuna, then lit one for himself.

"Yeppuda!" Hyuna exclaimed.

As she immersed herself in the sparkling glow, Jungshin snuck off. He met a figure behind a tree and handed it the sparklers. After patting the figure on the shoulder, he ran off.

"Oppa?" Hyuna looked around when she noticed she was alone after her sparklers dimmed.

The figure stepped out.

"Nugusaeyo?" Hyuna asked as she peered at the figure.

"Annyeong," said a familiar voice with a small chuckle.

"JS-oppa? What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked, surprised.

"Well, your friends told me you'd be here. Oh, and Jungshin told me he had an emergency from home and asked me to take care of you."

Hyuna looked depressed.

"Hey don't worry. Let's finish the rest of the sparklers. Come on, it's something Jungshin prepared for you."

She gave him a smile. "Nae."

The next 30 minutes, JS and Hyuna lighted sparklers. It wasn't until JS received a text that he called Hyuna over.

"It's getting late. Let me take you home."

Hyuna nodded. He led her toward his car.

~~

JS dropped Hyuna off. After he saw Hyuna get safely inside the house, he pulled out his phone.

Mission done.

Jihyun replied to his text.

Gomawo!

He smiled, took one last look at the house, and revved away.

~~

Where is oppa? Hyuna thought sadly. The house was slightly dark. She saw light emitting from the living room.

Is he home? Hyuna hurried into the living room and couldn't believe what she saw.

A walkway made of lightbulb candles and lined with rose petals led her to a big present box. "Oppa?" she looked around to see if Jungshin was around.

Hearing no response, she carefully walked up to the box. Suddenly, the lid flew back and out popped Jungshin, freshly dressed in a nice black suit.

He opened his arms wide and embraced Hyuna.

"Surprise my love~" he whispered into her ear.

"Oppa!" Hyuna exclaimed emotionally.

"Saranghae," he said, and kissed Hyuna. "Nothing will ever get between us again."

Hyuna nodded, tears of joy about to fall.


End note: I most definitely forgotten the plot. xD
But thank you for everyone's continuous support even if I wasn't updating.

Anway, I know it's a bad ending. But at least it's ended!
Thanks again for all the support!