Dear Diary...

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

He was ready to undo her last button, but suddenly Jihyun forcefully pushed him away. He fell over slightly.

After groaning once, he was quiet and still.

On the other hand, Jihyun was pretty much hyperventilating. She stared long and hard at Jungshin.

'What was I thinking!?' Jihyun thought.

She quickly buttoned her shirt and fixed herself. Then she went back to situating Jungshin more comfortably.

Jungshin was sleeping peacefully on the bed while Jihyun was wiped out from taking care of him.

"Phew. Never been this tired. Well I guess I have." She laughed to herself.

Hm... Let's see...

--
Dear Diary,
           I don't know what I was thinking OR doing... I'm just glad nothing happened...
Other than a kiss, and I feel bad for that too. Hyuna is one of my best friends. I wouldn't want to do anything that will hurt her.
The others will never forgive me eiher. If they knew I kissed him... they hate me. This is our secret Jungshin.
So right now he's sleeping on the bed in the hotel. I wonder if they found Hyuna yet...
Why did this have to happen to me!? If only I told him... Sigh. Regrets regrets. They're nothing but regrets, and I can't turn back now...
He's too in love with her... Or is he? AH! NO JIHYUN! DON'T THINK THAT! THEY'RE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!
Okay. Enough ranting. I think I'm going to rest now.

MOOD: FRUSTRATED. CONFUSED. SAD.


I'm just bored now so I'll just do a short update.
You guys must hate me. T__T
Should be doing my homework... -bad me bad me-

And yes. Jihyun does keep a diary.

So nothing really happened.
How is it?

-Y