It Was Nothing

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

"Ngh..." Jungshin's head was throbbing as he woke up. He was unsure of where he was but recalled something about Jihyun taking him to a hotel or something. He looked around until he saw Jihyun asleep at the desk.

Jungshin wobbly walked to her while rubbing his neck. She was sleeping on some kind of journal.

Trying not to wake her up, he pulled the journal lightly away but it probably wasn't lightly enough.

"Bwoh!?" Jihyun sat up quickly, clutching her diary. She saw a foggy image standing next to her. 

Rubbing her eyes she said, "Jungshin-oppa. Why don't you sleep a little longer?" She got up.

"Oh. Well... I don't know. I felt like I needed to wake up." He chuckled, then pointed to her journal. "What's that?"

"This?" Jihyun held out her diary and quickly pulled it close to her chest. "Nothing. Just reading ya know."

"Really? Looks more like a diary~" He teased.

"Ani oppa. It's really just a book I'm reading."

"Hm... must be some interesting book." He smiled. "Can I borrow it?"

"A-ani! It's my friend's, and I promised to return it to her as soon as possible so you can't see it," she looked at him apologetically.

He fluffed her hair, "Ah I'm just kidding~" Then his expression got serious. "Any news about Hyuna?"

I fumbled for my phone, a little red in the cheeks. "Uh.. N-no. Not yet."

Jungshin rubbed his head. "Urgh! I could've been looking for her. Why did I drink so much... WHY."

"It's okay oppa~ Hyuna will be fine. She's a big girl. She can take care of herself."

"You know what? I think I'll go talk to JS... I mean, he's always there for her... Unlike me."

Jihyun agreed. They took their things and checked out.

That night... was nothing.


The latest update EVER. I'm so sowwi! >x<
Slight writer's block...
Please forgive me. -bows-

-Y