Confessions & I'm Sorry

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

Jungshin couldn't believe it. Years that brought them two together... and it's all falling apart just like that.

"Ani... ANI!" Jungshin grabbed Hyuna's arms firmly.

"It's not just going to end like this! Not after all those years. If we were able to forgive each other, then... then that's the answer. We can still be together."

Jungshin looked pleadingly into Hyuna's tear-streaked face.

Hyuna hugged Jungshin. "Mianhae oppa... jongmal mianhae... I didn't want us to be apart either. I don't know what I'll do without you..."

Jungshin couldn't help but smile. They finally fought past the last obstacle. Together.

They pulled away from each other. Jungshin wiped her tears and gave Hyuna a kiss on her forehead.

"Come on. Let's go back down to the others."

Hyuna smiled. Hand-in-hand, Jungshin and Hyuna exited the room.

~

"Yay! You guys got back together!"

Hyuna and Jungshin were greeted with happy shouts as they came out of the elevator.

"That's great guys!" said Jihyun with a happy smile.

Hyuna walked up to Jihyun and gave her a tight hug. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you for having an affair with Jungshin," she whispered.

JIhyun was shocked. "You did!?" was all that she could manage, her heart beating fast.

Hyuna released and said, "Yeah. It was stupid of me. I've been with him for so many years, and you are my best friend; and I couldn't trust you guys... But now I will never doubt you guys."

Hyuna flashed a smile. Then she turned and faced Jungshin. "Oppa, I want to go say thanks to JS."

At first Jungshin scowled but decided to agree upon it. "Okay. I'll be there to pick you up afterwards."

Hyuna nodded, kissed Jungshin, and ran off.

"Well, guys," Jungshin addressed the rest of the girls.

"We should continue with that surprise for her," suggested Jihyun.

Everyone quickly agreed and rushed out of the hotel.

~

Dinggg donggg.

The doorbell rang and JS jumped to the door.

"Oh! Hey Hyuna-ya. What's up? You're eyes look kind of red." JS approached Hyuna. Hyuna quickly slipped by him into his house, faced him and shook her head.

With her bright smile she explained how she and Jungshin were able to talk things out and that everything was just a misunderstanding.

"Well that's great! So what are you doing here?" JS gave her a friendly smirk as he kept the door opened.

"I came by to say thanks of course! Through all that drama you always took care of me," Hyuna said.

"Heh. No problem," replied JS as he rubbed the back of his neck.

*dingding*

Hyuna checked her phone.

We're coming up to get you.

-Jungshin

Hyuna texted back.

No need. I'll be down in a bit.

--

Okay

-Jungshin

--

"I need to go now." Hyuna got ready to leave.

"I'll walk you out."

JS closed the door after Hyuna.

Jungshin stood outside, leaning on his car, as JS and Hyuna approached him.

Hyuna turned to JS. "Gomawoyo,~" and she gave him a tight hug.

"Anytime," JS said as he warmly returned the hug.

They parted and Jungshin walked Hyuna to the passenger side; she gave one last wave to JS. Jungshin nodded to JS and got into the driver's seat. One last wave, and Jungshin drove off as JS stood there, watching after the car disappeared at the horizon.


Sorry guys! I got lazy again. I think next chapter is the end.
This was rushed 'cause I really wanted to finish this.

-Y