Never Getting Back Together?

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

After leaving JS's place, Hyuna walked to the waterside. Sunlight faltered through as clouds flitted by.

Hyuna leaned on the rail. Should I text or call someone? They must've been looking for me the whole time...

~

"Hyuna!"

Hyuna turned at the sound of her name. 

"Finally found you! We were looking all night! And you had us so worried!"

Gayoon and Jiyoon caught up with Hyuna. 

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to make you guys worry."

"We understand. We knew what happened... Is there really no turning back?" Gayoon said with a worried look.

"He really didn't mean to. He--" Jiyoon started.

"Ara ara. And I was being immature by running away like that. I actually don't know what I'm gonna do about him." Hyuna turned and faced the sea. 

Jiyoon and Gayoon looked at each other.

"Wait... you don't plan on going back with him?" Jiyoon said.

Hyuna hesitated. "Half-half. If we had loved each other enough, something like this would've never broken us up. It's like a test or something... and the results are saying 'You guys were never meant to be' so I don't know..."

"Hyuna! You guys have known each other for so long! You guys can't end like this!" Gayoon exclaimed.

Jiyoon nodded. "Yeah. Let's go meet up with Jihyun and Jungshin and talk it out."

Hyuna was alert. Then she relaxed. "Was it... a good idea... to leave them together?"

It was Jiyoon and Gayoon's turn to be surprised. "What are you talking about?"

Hyuna shook her head. "Ani. Let's go back." She turned and gave a smile to them, linked onto their arms, and pulled them along.

"Uh yeah. They're at the hotel near the club." Jiyoon said.

Hyuna's eyes dulled.

"So where were you anyway Hyuna-ah?" Gayoon asked.

"The only person that would take care of me..." Hyuna answered quietly.

"Eh?" Jiyoon and Gayoon chorused.

"I said JS's. Nothing else. He took care of me when I ran away."

"Ah right. We thought so too," Gayoon said.

~~

To: Jihyun
We found Hyuna. We're coming to meet up with you guys.
Are you guys still at the hotel?

-Jiyoon

To: Jiyoon
Oh good! Yeah we are. Come to room 120.

-Jihyun

~~

Hyuna, Jiyoon, and Gayoon entered the hotel and took the elevator up to room 120.

Jihyun opened the door and let Hyuna in but stopped the others. "Hyuna. Jungshin. We'll let you guys talk things out. We'll wait in the lobby."

Grabbing her things, Jihyun closed the door behind her, and she, Jiyoon, and Gayoon took the elevator down to the lobby.

Hyuna stared at the door.

Jungshin took her hands gently and pulled her to the bed. They sat down and awkward silence filled the room.

"Uhm... mianhaeyo." Jungshin looked down. "I really didn't mean what I said. I was just frustrated, and it just burst out."

"Well... if it just burst out then that means you've been thinking about it."

Jungshin was shocked. He looked at Hyuna. "No.. No I really didn't. Look I'm really sorry, but why can't you believe that I didn't mean it? We've already been together a couple years already."

Hyuna fiddled with her phone charms dangling from her pocket. She leaned back on her arms and looked at the ceiling. "Don't you wonder why something so little became such a big deal? I really wouldn't have acted like that just because you called me a . The thing is..." Hyuna gave a serious look at Jungshin. "I'll just say it. I feel like you and Jihyun have a thing." Hyuna looked Jungshin in the eyes.

"Wh-what!? We're all friends here! Why would you even think that? I thought you and JS had a thing, and I had a reason to."

"Nado. You guys have a secret between you two right?"

Jungshin jolted.

"So I was right."

"He-hey! You are right about a secret, but we don't have anything going on between us."

Hyuna came forward, but kept looking at Jungshin.

Jungshin sighed. "Fine. I might as well tell you. I had a surprise for you, but I had to have Jihyun help me. I mean, the others did too, but at the time, it was because Jihyun finished it for me. That look between us was just the cue."

It finally dawned her. Hyuna looked down. "It's my fault. Mianhae. It was my childish thinking that got us into all this."

Jungshin hugged her. "Of course not."

Hyuna lightly pushed him away. "This was like a test. The results weren't that great. Do you think we still have a chance together?"

Hyuna's teary eyes looked into Jungshin's shocked ones.


So I finally took up my computer and did this.
Sorry it's so late. -bows-
Is this longer at least?
Eh... it's probably the same. > >

I at writing. Rawr. I'm going for manga now... reading too much manga etc.
Plus I got myself a tablet and a manga program! :D


I think I might be ending it the next chapter...

Thank you for reading 'til now. -grateful bow-
I love reading all your comments.
Thanks for all the support I have received, even with short and late updates. -deep bow-

-Y