Eotteokhajyo!?

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

I am so sorry for the short updates. TT
I'm really a bad writer.
NEW CHALLENGE: longer chapters.
Thanks for the support (even with the short chapters -bows-), but I will keep trying to improve~ =D

Oh and by the way, who wants Jungshin and Hyuna to get back together? xD


-At JS's Place

"Aaaah~mp." Hyuna yawned. She felt like she slept a really long time.

"Finally awake?"

"Oh. JS-oppa. Did I sleep a long time?"

"You slept like a pig! ... Nah~ Just kidding~" He ruffled my already-messy hair. "You hungry?"

Her stomach growled. Hyuna nodded. JS gave her a plate with two different sandwiches: one peanut butter and jelly and the other with lettuce, ham, cheese, and tomatoes. On the side were some mini chocolate bars.

"Chocolate will make you happier. I'll get you chocolate cake next time." He smiled.

"Thanks oppa..." Hyuna was about to cry tears of happiness.

"I'll even take you shopping --all on me-- how about that?"

It was really tempting, and though everything JS has done for her had really helped her take her mind off things, the image of Jungshin being mad at her still lingered at the back of her mind.

"Uhh... Jjinja gomawo JS-oppa. But... I think I should get back. I was childish for running off. My friends and... They're worried. Thanks for taking me in."

Hyuna stood and bowed deeply to JS.

"Ah Hyuna-ya. It's alright. Just trying to be a good friend. I watch over you like a sister."

He smiled. "Dongsaeng-ah~ At least eat this before you leave." He pushed the plate towards her. "I worked hard to make this for you~" he said jokingly.

"Ah nae~" Hyuna was hungry, but at the same time she wanted to get back to Jungshin as soon as possible. Still, she didn't want to be rude. Hyuna sat down and took a bite of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She tried to hurry and finish but didn't want JS to feel like she didn't want to stay with him. 

--

"Ahh~ mashisseoyo! Gomapta oppa~" Hyuna said as she cleared the last of the sandwich. "I'll just take these chocolates with me." 

They both laughed.

"Alright then. I'm going back now." Hyuna gave a JS a tight squeeze. "Jjinja gomawoyo oppa... If it weren't for you, I don't know where I would've been..."

"Anieyo. You're like my younger sister so of course I'll take care of you."

JS walked Hyuna out the door. Hyuna turned to JS to say goodbye again.

I'm gonna miss him... Hyuna thought to herself. Why is my heart beating fast? What's wrong with me!? Aish! I spent too much time with JS. Ah! Ani! Ani! I can't have feelings for him.

"Thanks again oppa." Hyuna glanced at him but quickly looked down. She was going to have a heart attack.

What is she going to do!!?


Sorry for the late updates. v.v
Just saying... I'm going to finally end this story soon!
The next chapter(s) or so might seem rushed...

Thank you all for having stuck with my story and dealing with the late and short updates.
It really means a lot to me.

-Y