Getting to Know Each Other (Part 2)

Journey with Kiyoto Makimura

 

As the song ended. She heard a loud applause from the audience. Some of them even bother to stood up. Kathleen got up from her chair, placed the guitar and bowed. Small smile formed on her face until,

“Hey, Miss. Still suffering over this douche? Want me to make you fall in love with me instead?”

Her eyes darted to where the voice came from. “Kiyoto?! How could you.. How did y-“ Surprised, she just wanted to protest but he pulled her off stage and led her to the bar. “W-Wait! Ki-“

And there he was offering her a drink, when suddenly another guy approached them and introduced himself as Kiyoto’s friend. As a guy, he is way too beautiful… thought her as they shook hands. (lemme just visualize him as lee jonghyun from cnblue xD *fangirling inside*) The next minute she blushed at his words.

“My appearance might look younger than you guys thought. But I’m 25 already…” chimed her with a pout. Kathleen got on a stool next to Kiyoto and ordered a rose wine at the bartender.

“I’ve been busy with work and all,” she jerked her head gently towards the stage then turned to him again, smiling. “And yes, I’ve decided this is the last day of me remembering him. Like it or not, I gotta move on,” she puffed her cheek while whirling her stool.

“And noone is cheating on anyone here! Since your bar doesn’t have stage, I will seldom go there to perform!” she giggled. A warmth feeling washed over her. It was like she had reunited with a long long old friend and she felt comfortable with him around. His words came into her mind again. Falling in love again huh… I don’t know if my heart is ready for that now…

She shook her head a bit and stared onto his eyes. “Ah… anyway, I promised I would make it up to you last time we met…” she tugged her hair behind the ear, smiling. “As long as I’m able to do it, anything is fine for me.”
———————

Make it up to you?” Lee grinned at Kiyoto and clapped his shoulder. “What did you do this girl, huh?” He turned around to Kathleen and played with her hair. “Do me a favor, sweetheart, and don’t fall in love with this guy here.” Lee winked before turning again to the girl on the other side who had started pouting.

Kiyoto rolled his eyes as he watched Lee flirting again. He leaned to Kathleen and whispered, “Actually he’s right, Miss. It would be a bad mistake to fall for me. But he”, Kiyoto pointed behind his back to Lee, “isn’t any better.”

The bartender approached them asking for another drink but Kiyoto shook his head grimacing. Turning his gaze back to Kathleen he tilted his head.

“Hey, we’ll leave soon. But..why don’t you just come by the bar again? I’m better at talking if I’m the one mixing drinks.”