Arranged Divorce #9

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




He carefully wrapped her waist and pulled her until the gap between them was closed. He couldn't describe how relieved he was after listening to her explanation. He felt like he could finally breathe regularly again. His wife was only his and his only. He stared into her eyes and grinned cheekily seeing how lost she looked but as their eyes locked she understood what came to his mind. No.. she shook her head. Don't even think about it..

Taemin nodded his head instead and slowly leaned closer until their forehead touched. She gulped nervously having him so close to her, his gaze, his scent.. and he smirked. He loved that effect of him on her. He gave her a peck on her lips making her flinch " Taemin, we.. " she gasped when he gave her another peck " shouldn't.. " her tone was getting weaker.

" Yes, we should.. " he grinned eagerly and before she could say anything she was lying down with him on top already. He kissed her on her cheek " I want.. you " he whispered in her ear and planted butterfly kisses on her collarbone. Taemin knew that turned her on. He has learned what turned her on, where she liked to be kissed and to be touched. After all the times they did it he knew exactly how to make her body respond to him and pleasure her the best way possible. She was.. his wife. He kept on repeating in his head.

" Ss-top.. " Jiyoung forced it out of and Taemin smirked " Do you really want me to stop? " he eyed her knowingly while he took her shirt off. As she was left in her bra Taemin paused to stare at that piece of perfection because that was what his wife was. He removed the rest of her clothing and so he did with his.

Is this right? She wondered.. but Taemin didn't give her the time to think because he has already insterted his fingers in her and that was hard to resist. Ji-Jiyoung, don't.. How much she wished she could push him away but how? She was weak in that moment and completely under his control already.

" Thank you " he muttered and sweetly pressed his lips on hers " Thank you for being with me "

Taemin had a lot of flaws, an almost never ending list of them but one thing she could truly appreciate about him was the side of him he showed on bed. Since the first time they did it and even the times they got into big arguements once they started to get it on he turned sweet and gentle. He has never ever forced himself on her, he has never hurt her in that way. He always made sure that she adjusted to his size, that she was fine and that she could enjoy that as much as he did.

It was that side of him that she fell for and that made it harder for her to resist him and his avances when she wasn't supposed to give herself to him.

 


Jiyoung looked around that room. It's been awhile since I've been here. As far as she could recall the last time was on his birthday. Another great night was that.. she grinned.

" Were you that upset about me being with Dongwoon? " she said breaking the long silence. Taemin groaned only the thought of him upset him already " Wasn't it obvious? " he pulled her against his chest and kissed her shoulder gently.

" D-don't.. " she giggled as she felt tickled " Yah " Taemin hovered over her and was ready for another round.

" No.. " she pouted her lips cutely.

" Yes "

cCcCc

The morning after she was sitting on the couch eating her yogurt when Taemin laughed by himself making her raise a brow " Why.. "

" You're aware right that after last night you're definitely pregnant " hu? No way.. that's impossible " That can't happen " she mumbled and put another spoon of yogurt in . What nonsense is this? She rolled her eyes.

" Really? " he grinned mischievously and dropped himself next to her " Because as far as I remember.. you're not on your pills anymore " I.. I'm not!? She froze remembering that she stopped taking them because of the lack of activity with him. Wait, but how does he know about it? She eyed him curiously " Because you're my wife? " he said reading her mind.

Wife.. you really like that word, don't you? She thought and a frown formed. Taemin noticed it and ruffled her hair to get her attention " Why.. why that expression " he asked softly and leaned his head on her shoulder " Still feeling cursed being my wife? " she bit her bottom lip feeling a little guilty for saying such a thing.

Taemin took her hand and intertwined their fingers " I know that.. " he paused trying to find the right words " I know that everything is complicated but I promise you that things will get better "

" You don't have to.. " she mumbled. She didn't need his promises anymore, she didn't want to expect anything from him anymore just to be disappointed and hurt again. He saw her face darkening " Fine.. " he cupped her cheeks and squeezed them a little " I won't promise anything.. " he took a deep breathe knowing that he was making a big decision right there " I'll just prove it " he kissed her forehead and jumped off the couch to run to the bathroom before he got late for work.

As soon as she was alone she checked her inbox and as she exptected it was filled with Kai's messages. He seemed to be worried for her because she didn't pick up his calls the night before.. she was.... busy. She called him " Hey, good morning " his deep voice came from the other line.

" Good morning.. I just found your calls "

" Yes, I wanted to drop by but.. "

 


What if.. she thought when she ended the call. Why did she tell him that she had "something" to do? Why didn's she tell him about Taemin? Why was she scared for Kai to know? Taemin was about to leave and noticed his wife immersed in her thoughts " I'm leaving " Jiyoung snapped out.

" See you later " he grinned and waved goodbye.

" Taemin.. "

Uhm? He stepped back " Yes? "

" You're.. " she played with her hands nervously " You're not.. telling anyone (Kai) about last night, right? " she mumbled the last part and took a glance at a puzzled him " You know what.. it's nothing " she forced a smile and waved goodbye " See you later "

Taemin simply nodded and closed the door behind but on his way to his office and during the whole morning he couldn't take her words out of his mind. Why did she look so troubled.. why did she ask him if he is telling anyone about last night? Was she scared for someone to know? Who.. He tried to brush the thought away and focused on the paper he had under his eyes but failed. Jiyoung knew only a few of his friends. They were mainly Sehun and Kai.

Kai?

His eyes widened seeing his friend entering his office " So you were here.. "

Kai??

" You know that your girlfriend dropped at my place yesterday, right? She was furiously looking for you and accused me of hiding you "

It couldn't be Kai, right? She couldn't be scared for Kai to know, right? Why would she.. she and Kai? No, not Kai. Taemin shook his head trying to brush the thoughts off his mind " Yes.. " he finally spoke " Sorry for that.. "

He knew Kai since he was young. He was his bestfriend. He couldn't have anything with Jiyoung knowing that she was his wife. Taemin scratched his head annoyed almost feeling guilty for assuming such a thing about his friend.

" So where are we going tonight? " Kai asked " Are you free or you have to be with Krystal? " if it's the latter I guess I'm going to drop by your place not to leave Jiyoung alone. Kai said in his mind.

It took Taemin a few seconds before giving an answer " uhm.. no, I'm going home tonight.... Jiyoung is waiting for me "

What was that? Taemin knitted his brows. He could bet that he saw Kai's face stiffening for a moment. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't making things up and decided to further the conversation " You know.. " he started " After all what's happed with Dongwoon.. I realized that I have to treat my wife better " he emphasized the word wife so that his friend could hear it loud and clear.

" What about your girlfriend? " Kai pointed out " Are you going to break up with her? Because you know that things won't get better if she's there.. Jiyoung will only suffer "

" Kai " Taemin clenched his hand into a tight fist trying to hide his anger " She's MY wife.. I'll take care of it, you should only be happy about it " he said firmly and there the topic ended.

He would've wanted to add that after the beautiful night they've spent together he was confident that things would get better. He could bet that Kai wouldn't have said that Jiyoung will only suffer but what has happened with his wife was too prescious for him to be shared like that.

Kai kept his composure too but he noticed Taemin's piercing words. He couldn't help but wonder if there was a connection between that and what Jiyoung told him earlier " We have to talk.. " she said seriously before hanging up.

cCcCc

" Oh " she gasped feeling him wrapping her body from behind " Home so early? "

" Yes " he nodded and kissed her on her cheek " And I'll be home so much that you'll get tired of me " he chuckled.

" But I've already got tired of you " she giggled when she noticed his face saddening. She tilted her head a little and had the confirmation that her words hit him hard. She nudged him " Just kidding " she said sticking her tongue out.

" What.. what's this? " he grabbed her hand.

" It's nothing, it's only a cut "

" Come.. " he dragged her to the bathroom where there was the first aid kit.

" It's nothing " she drew back her hand but Taemin held on it tightly to take care of it.

Jiyoung watched him carefully cleansing the cut and putting a band aid on it. He didn't only come home early but he was also being so caring with her. A smile curved on her face.

" Yah.. " he eyed her mischievously " Don't look at me that way or I'll get and I still need to eat  first to do anything " he bursted out laughing making her flush a bright red as she hit his chest.

Her phone rang so she ran to her room to picked it up. It was Kai and if she read his name before she wouldn't have pressed the answer botton " Hey "

" Hey.. is everything okay? " that pretty much was asking if Taemin did really go home or he left Jiyoung hanging as always and he was ready to start the engine and drive there.

" Who is it? " Taemin's voice. Kai thought " So he's really there " he muttered.

" Eum.. "

" I'm hanging up then, bye "

Jiyoung heaved out a sigh before putting her phone on her desk again. Taemin was standing behind her with the same questioning face waiting for her to tell him who called " Ahmmm.. a friend " she flashed him the most reassuring smile and pushed him towards the kitchen " Let's go, let's go! Dinner must be ready "

cCcCc

Kai dropped by her store during her lunch break so that they could have that talk she told him about. He kept quiet while they were eating because he preferred for her to break the ice and say what she had to say rather than starting the conversation himself. He could see how troubled Jiyoung looked and that allarmed him a little bit then the bomb was dropped.

" Taemin and I.. we're getting along well lately " she said stuttering and drowned her coke right after " Please, say something "

" .. " he sighed. What was he supposed to say? That he was happy when he clearly wasn't? " I'm not telling this to stab him behind his back but because I know him and you know him too.. Until when do you think he's going to keep this up before hurting and disappointing you again? " How much he was right..

Kai's words could've sounded harsh but he was only stating the damn truth. There have been too many broken promises, too many sorrys and too many tears but there she was now giving him yet another chance. She was aware that she must have looked like a fool and maybe that was the reason why she was scared for Kai to know about her and Taemin.. because he saw her being dumped, being treated like trash and he was the one picking her up and whiping her tears before trying hard to put a smile on her face again.

Kai.. she locked her eyes with his and saw the disappointment he was hiding behind that composed face " You know how much I want this marriage to work, not for me but for our families.. " she gritted her teeth because she was unsure herself of what she was doing " If he wants to try to make things better.. how can I stop him? "

And Taemin changed.. she thought. Did he or that was what she was strongly hoping for? She didn't know how could Taemin do it. He could hurt her not once, not twice but many times yet one simple word, one simple action could immediately lessen the anger, the sadness caused by him.

Fact that Taemin was really putting a lot of effort in the past days almost made her forget everything that he has done to her. How could he do it? She wondered. Because deep inside she was a little mad at herself for giving in to him but on the other side she couldn't help it.

When he arrived at home smiling brightly at her as he wrapped her in his arms, when he helped her washing the dishes while telling her about the interesting and funny things that have happened in his office, when he hugged her tightly in her sleep.. all those little things melted her. He spent most of his free time at home and even when he had to meet Krystal after work he would drop by at home to see his wife first and before he left he made sure that she was going to eat well. If he couldn't drop at home he made sure to give her a call or a message not only before seeing his girlfriend but even when they were together. He would sneakily message her asking if she was fine, what she was doing.

No, she wasn't imagining things.. Taemin changed for real and she was truly appreciating it.



Did Taemin change for good? How Jiyoung feels about Taemin? How about Kai? We'll see XD