Arranged Divorce #5

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

 




" Why are you in the dark? Are you that lazy that you can't even turn on the lights? " he asked as he saw her when he walked in the living room. It was almost 2 a.m and he was coming back from a party with Krystal and his friends. That ing party she was supposed to attend to..

" Ignoring me?? Go ahead.. I'm used to it "

*silence*

" I told my mom that things aren't working out.. dad called your parents already. It's over " she muttered.

What? Hey, what? He was a little drunk and hoped that he got it wrong " You.. you did what? " he lifted her chin to make her look at him. Just then he noticed her puffy eyes. You cried.... His chest tightened.

She jerked off his hand and wiped off the tear rolling down her cheek before getting up to leave " They're going to pick me up tomorrow "


He didn't sleep, at all. He spent the night walking around and thinking. Was it time for them to part? Was it time for him to let her go? He was about to sneak in her room, he needed to see her and talk but when the image of her puffy eyes appeared in his mind, he stopped himself.

Morning

He knocked at her door. She ignored him and kept on packing her stuff. He approached her from behind and wrapped her tightly. It was painful, it was ing painful. He couldn't believe that she was leaving, for real. They went through a lot, from a divorce contract to yelling at each other, fighting each other, threatening each other and a lot of tears being shead. Is it over, for real?

" Let me go, please " she tried to take his hands off her but they ended up falling on her bed with him on top. He would've kissed her if she didn't cover his mouth and pushed him away.


He waited for her downstairs. Jiyoung appeared holding her lagguage. She blinked at him surprised to find him sitting in front of the main door. He blinked back at her but they didn't have time to say anything as the door bell rang.

Parents, their parents.

" Oh honey, you're ready? " said Mrs. Kang at the sight of her daughter.

" Wait.. wait.. we should talk before, right? " Mrs. Lee walked to Jiyoung and put down her lagguage before grabbing her by her shoulders and pulling her into a hug. She glared at her husband who cleared his throat and patted Mr. Kang's back " Yes, let's all sit for a coffee "

" No, no, no.... everything has been said already. We'll be taking back Jiyoung " Mrs. Kang beckoned her husband to put her daughter lagguage on the car. Mr. Kang followed without listening to the Lee's who were doing anything to convince them to let her stay " Come on, Taemin.. promise you'll treat her better!! "

" He'll stop cheating on her?? " Mrs. Kang.

" Of course, he will! " Mrs. Lee.

" But he doesn't love her!!?? "

" Of course, he does! "

" Lee Taemin!!??!! " the two women turned to him with a questioning look while the two men wanted to disappear knowing that if things weren't going to work out they were going to be victims of their wives' bad mood.

He took a glance at Jiyoung then looked back the two. You told your mom that things aren't working out, right? I wonder if you told her about the divorce contract which was my idea but I brought it up because you wanted to leave me a long time ago. His eyes sparkled at what he came up with.

" What about our contract, honey? "

WTF?? Are you really going to play this card?? No, Taemin. I'm done with you and your childish games.. She invited everyone to sit for a coffee as his dad has initially suggested. When they were all comfortable sipping their drinks she confessed everything about their contract leaving everyone in awe.. Taemin included. He didn't expect her to actually have the guts to do that.

" You asked for a separation way before?? " her mom asked in shock.

" Yes.. this marriage was a failure from the start " Jiyoung remarked. She accepted the fact that she disappointed her parents and that she was going to be scolded but at least, she was sure that after revealing that everything they've seen or heard from them was an act, they were finally going to set them free!!

" No, no, no " cried Mrs. Lee.

Instead of taking it negatively, they took it as a way to start anew.

" Ok, you made a mistake and you made a mistake " Mrs. Lee pointed at Taemin for not being a good husband then at Jiyoung for giving up easily " but I saw it.. there were sparks in your eyes!! Don't tell me you didn't see that?? " she looked at Mrs. Kang who couldn't deny that.

In the end the kids were told to settle everything because they weren't going to let them part.

cCcCc

Her mom invited her for a 5 days stay at a SPA out of town. She noticed how tired her daughter was looking and was worried for her. Taemin didn't really like the idea of his wife leaving for 5 days but since it was her mother who invited her.. he couldn't stop her.

He was going crazy at home. Like, she could be there and not talk to him, that would've been fine to him.. she could be there and yell at him, that would've been fine for him but he couldn't be without her there.. at all.

" Were you sleeping? " he asked lowly as he heaved out a sigh finally hearing her voice.

" Nope "

" Why? "

" I drank a cup of coffee before getting to bed "

" You never learn " they chuckled.

Quiet.. there wasn't really much to talk about. They actually fought before she left because he was being annoying as his usual. He forced her to do a lot of cleaning and washing not wanting for her to leave and almost hoping for her to be late so that she wasn't going to leave anymore. Because of that fight, he managed to resist not to call her or message her for 4 days. He grumbled " Why would I call her?? " But eventually found himself taking his phone off the pocket and calling her.

" It feels weird without you here.. " he muttered " Luckily you're coming back tomorrow "

Eh? Weird positive or weird negative? And no, I'm not  " Well.. actually, mom and I were offered to stay for the weekend and we accepted " another 2 days?? Hell no!! he groaned.

" Yah!! You can't!! There are a lot of things to do here and.. and.. and Sulli misses you "

Taemin didn't let her rest anymore whenever Jiyoung asked him to hang up he had to be reassured first that she wasn't going to stay there for another two days. The next day, the day she was supposed to go home, he kept on calling and messaging her " You're coming back, aren't you???? "

When she turned off her phone, he started reaching for her mom's phone. Like could he be any more annoying? She suggested her mom to go home. When she informed him about it, he was so impatient to see her that he even went to the airport to pick her up. He ran to her and hugged her tightly, for her surprise and she was even more surprised at herself for hugging him back.

That could be the longest hug in history if they weren't interrupted by her mom who cleared and giggled. They turned to her and she patted their shoulders " I'm happy, kids.. you really can't be without each other.. I hope that you'll take this to start anew "



 Can JiMin really start anew?