Arranged Divorce #7

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

Wow, so many people voted, way more than expected.. are there people reading without subscribing or we just got hardcore voters? Thank you anyway XD

As of now nothing can be guaranteed about  who's going to end up with our Jiyoung. You'll have to wait a little more and we'll see if your opinions will change as the story will make its progress ^.^ 



 

Morning after


" Yeah, right " she laughed loudly as she handed Kai his coffee " Thanks " he said shyly.

" You're still here? " Taemin.

Just in time to kill the fun. Jiyoung thought. She was almost disappointed by her husband appearance and Taemin saw it in her eyes which pissed him off. He eyed Kai who drowned his coffee " I.. I was about to go " he said nervously. He flashed a smile at Jiyoung and waved a quick goodbye.

" Kai! " she called. Hu? He turned " I'll call you later " he nodded before closing the door behind him.

I'll call you later.... he reenacted the scene in his head " Why would you call him? "

" He got a job for me " she said nonchalantly.

" Why do you insist on it? Just.. " he paused to take a sip of the coffee she just handed him " Just do what you always do.. " you can meet your friends, go shopping.. He couldn't understand why being free to do nothing but have fun wasn't enough for her. He took it as one of her whims.

Jiyoung pouted " But.. but.... "

cCcCc

Kai brought her to the mall where there was a clothing store that was looking for a saleslady. It was perfect for Jiyoung. She was a pretty girl that could attract males and females and she was an expert when it came to clothes and fashion. It wasn't hard and she could feel at home there since she was used to spend a lot of her time in that mall already. Why didn't she think of it before? She wondered.

The owner greeted Jiyoung one of her favorite customers happily but was quite surprised to see that a rich girl like her was applying for a job. Though she didn't have to think about giving her that spot. She knew Jiyoung was going to do well " What about starting tomorrow? " the owner flashed her a smile and Jiyoung nodded while giving her a smile as bright as hers. She bowed and waved goodbye before leaving with Kai following her behind.

" Thank you " she said turning to face him as soon as they were out " Seriously.. " she reached both of his hands and held them tightly " Thank you, Kai " she said sincerly and in that moment Kai felt his heart fluttering like never before. He wanted to run around and scream his lungs out because of the indescribable feeling inside of him.

" Shouldn't we take a look around? " he suggested.

" You're not busy? " she asked worriedly. She didn't want to be a burden to him, she has already took a lot of his time but little did Jiyoung know that Kai didn't feel burdened by her at all. He shook his head and reassured her with a smile.

cCcCc

" Oh " she gasped seeing Kai standing at her door. He raised his arms and showed him a bag with food and DVDs to watch. She chuckled and made way to him. Kai heard from Taemin that he had to meet Krystal and most probably was going to spend the night with her. The first thought that came to his mind was that Jiyoung was going to be alone at home.

In the past few weeks the two kept getting closer and closer. Kai was long over being a good friend to Taemin. He gave him time enough and too many chances to make up for his mistakes and treat Jiyoung right. Now it was his turn to take care of her and give her the attention and love that she deserved. They often called and texted each other, he would visit her at her workplace and bring her snacks and energy drinks. He was there, always there for her and she didn't seem to mind.

" Woaaahh " she shrieked " When.. " she bursted out laughing " When did you take this? " she laughed louder as she stared at a picture of her sleeping on his phone. He grinned mischievously and snatched his phone off her hands before she could delete it " Yah! " she protested but he shook his head. No, I'm not giving this back to you.

His phone was filled with pictures of her alone and them together. He loved scanning through them whenever he felt down, bored or when he was simply missing her which happened pretty often. It always brought him to smile like an idiot but it was a feeling that he has learned to like.

His screensaver was also her with his big brown eyes wide open and stuffed with ice-cream " Change that " she whined. Why out of all the pictured he picked that one? " Let me choose one for you " she suggested trying to reach for his phone but he quickly drew back his arm " Nooo " he said cutely making her chuckle " Fine then get off my couch " she yelled and kicked him off.

" Ahii " Kai cried as he fell on his and they both laughed in unison. They both enjoyed each other's company a lot, they understood each other very well and they always had a lot of fun together.

Her phone rang " Who is it? " she wasn't expecting calls. Eh? She frowned reading Taemin's name on her screen " It's Taemin " she muttered.

" He.. Hello? " she answered reluctantly.

" What took you so long to answer? " his tone annoyed her already. Does he think that I got nothing to do but to wait for him and his calls while he was with his girlfriend? She kept quiet.

" How are you? Did you eat? " his tone changed.

" Hey " he said softly not hearing anything from her " Are you there? "

" Yes.. yes, I've already eaten.. listen, I have to hung up.. bye "

She swallowed and heaved out a deep sigh. She couldn't talk to him longer or she would've gotten nervous and blurt that Kai was there. For some odd reasons the two kept from Taemin that they got closer and closer and that they were spending a lot of time together. They have never even agreed to it nor they have ever talked about it. It all just happened naturally with Taemin being busy with Krystal and barely spending time at home.

But it wasn't like Taemin didn't care at all. Fact that he was completely neglecting Jiyoung made him feel bad and fact that she wasn't complaining at all made him feel worse. That's why he decided to give her a call and check on her. He wanted to make sure that she was okay and that she was eating. He was quite taken aback by her rushing to end their conversation. He would've wanted to talk to her a little more.

" For how long are you planning to keep this up.. the rest of your lives? " Kai blurted.

Jiyoung was caught off-guard and didn't answer. Seeing her troubled Kai regretted making such a question " Sorry.... I shouldn't have.. "

" No.. " she cutted him off " It's fine " she reassured.

There was silence as she seemed to be putting her thoughts together before letting them out " Honestly I don't know where this is taking to or for how long we'll be able to keep this up.. " she shrugged as she fixated her gaze on the table " As of now I only know that I'm thankful to mommy and daddy (referring to the Lee's, her in-laws) for accepting me in their family and treating me like their won daughter.. It's our parents, it has always been them keeping this marriage afloat after all " her voice was slowly getting low and hard.

" I.. I really don't understand him (referring to Taemin).. "

" It's your friend " she chuckled and so he did.

Kai wished his friend could treassure what he had because he couldn't even imagine how lucky he was and how he would've wanted to be in his place.

cCcCc

That night Taemin planned to stay at home ignoring Krystal begging for them to meet. He wanted to spend some time with his wife since she has been acting weird for awhile. Weird because she seemed happy. What's making her so happy? Definitely not him since he was never with her. Or that could be the reason, could she be happy because he wasn't bothering her? She has always complained after all about how annoying he is to her.

" I'm going out " she informed him. What???? Where???? But he quickly composed himself. He fixated his gaze on his PS3 and only gave her a nod. Jiyoung rolled her eyes and sighed. He could at least look at me for once. She thought before walking out.

Only then Taemin jumped off the couch and rushed to the window. Wow.. he gasped watching his wife back. Another dress that fit her perfectly. Jiyoung was really good at picking dresses that were just like made for her but it wasn't only that. Jiyoung was beautiful, she had a beauty that made everyone turn their heads as she passed by. She was always glowing even with a simple white shirt and a pair of jeans. She looked great. Boys would eat her with their eyes while girls would give her nasty look in jealousy because unfortunately life hasn't been that good with them.

Taemin was clearly aware of that and that was why the few times they went out together he felt so proud being by her side. He loved showing off what a beautiful wife he had but he has always hid it from Jiyoung. Jiyoung couldn't even imagine how he felt because all she saw was his husband not linking their arms, not holding her hand but always keeping a straight face.

3 hours later

Taemin kept on checking out the window if there was anyone coming yet but there wasn't. Where is she? He wondered as he felt his stomach growling. He pulled out his phone and called her but she was out of reach. Wh-what? He threw the phone on the floor annoyed. Why did I stay at home again? He grumbled.

He decided to go to bed hoping that he would fell asleep and not feel hungry anymore but he tossed and turned and his eyes were still wide open. Aisshhh.. he scratched his head. Kang Jiyoung, don't play this game with me! He groaned.

He walked to the living room and dropped himself on the couch before turning on the TV. There wasn't anything to watch so he just flipped through the channels. Fortunately not long after he heard a car arriving. He quickly turned off the TV and hopped to the window. There was a black car and there was Dongwoon in his suit opening the door for her. There she was being brightened by the moonlight and looking beautiful as ever.

That smile.... Taemin pressed his lips together. He couldn't remember how long it has been since he ever saw her smiling so sweetly at him or did she ever smile so sweetly at him? He could feel his blood running through his body as anger was taking over him. He knew that he didn't deserve that smile, he never did.

All the images of him treating her like sh*t appeared in his mind and he felt his chest tightening. He recalled those times he would arrive at home and found her with a cute apron. She would greet him with a smile.. yes, he thought. Now that he was thinking about it, Jiyoung used to smile so sweetly at him. She would invite him to take a seat on her well-prepared table and have dinner together but he only gave her a cold stare and threw on her his dirty jacket " Wash it " what was worse was that the jacket had a female scent on it and even marks of lipstick which proved that he was openly spending his time with other girls.

Jiyoung really tried to be a wife, a good wife. She has learned how to cook for him, how to take care of their house and wash his clothes carefully. She did her best but he took all of that for granted. Only when she couldn't bear it anymore and she asked him to divorce he came to the realization that he didn't want to be separated from her that was why he came up with that arranged divorce.

That was the time when Jiyoung changed completely. She gave up on being his wife. She didn't cook for him anymore, wash his clothes anymore. She wasn't talking to him unless he did, she was barely even looking at him and he found himself trying to gain back the old Jiyoung. He was trying to be more present, be nicer and help her with the different tasks at home..

That lasted until Krystal appeared in his life again.. he started to neglect her again, treat her badly again and they got so distant. The only thing that was bringing them together was that roof and their families.

A deep sigh escaped his lips.

" Hey "

She raised a brow seeing him standing there. She shrugged it off and went to her room. She couldn't wait to put on her slippers and her pajamas. Taemin followed her like a puppy and stopped at her door. She turned to check if he dared to walk in her room after what has happened the last time and fortunately he didn't.

" I'm hungry " he said lowly.

" So? "

" You left me without food "

She smirked and shook her head " You could cook for yourself.. or simply order anything " or what about going to your girlfriend?

" Ahhhh " she stretched her tired body before putting on her shirt and sweatpants. She didn't mind changing in front of him. He was her husband and he has seen her already but put that aside she also knew that he wasn't going to leave even if she asked him.

She headed to the kitched and again puppy Taemin followed her. She opened the closet to grab a couple of snacks then threw one on him. You're hungry, aren't you? Here. They started eating quietly. Jiyoung was curious as of why he didn't go out that night. She was sure not to find him there when she returned.

" Where did he take you? " he said almost whispering.

" His place " she answered flatly.

" Ah.. " his place. He was a man and that had to be his first thought. A thought that he didn't like at all " You.. " he swallowed wondering if it was right to ask but most of all if he was ready to hear her answer " You didn't.... "

She knew him too well and she knew what he was assuming so she decided to just ignore him. She felt him grabbing her by her wrist " Kang Jiyoung " ohhh.. he sounds serious. She smirked. As if that would make me take him seriously. I'm over that, Lee Taemin.

She jerked his hand off and walked to her room.

cCcCc

A few days later

Jiyoung organized a dinner for their friends. There were Kai, Sehun but also Suzy, Sulli and of course Dongwoon. Her relationship with Dongwoon was going well simply because he was too good to her that she didn't know how to interrupt it. Adding to that she got quite used to have him around. So at the end she was fine with it even if she knew that she wasn't feeling for him what he felt for her.

Also Taemin was with Krystal so why couldn't she be with Dongwoon?

The night was going well.

Taemin was in the kitchen taking other drinks for the guys when Dongwoon appeared behind him and eyed him knowingly " You're one lucky bastard, Taemin " eh?

Taemin ignored him wanting to avoid having a fight with him because the last time that happened Jiyoung only got mad at him. He still didn't get over how she refused to even listen to him when he tried to explain what has happened.

He wanted to tell her that Dongwoon told him to stay away from her and even offered him money like she was some kind of cheap thing but Jiyoung started to yell at him telling him that she was tired of him and his lies. Lies.... she was so used to his lies that she couldn't believe him telling her the truth.

Taemin wasn't only jealous because his wife was with another man but it was Dongwoon that bothered him the most. If he was an , Dongwoon wasn't any better and at least he acknowledged it while Dongwoon hid everything behind that nice and sweet mask. How could he tell that to Jiyoung? How could he warn her from her boyfriend when she didn't believe anything coming out of his mouth?

" Your wife is really a beast on bed " he paused studying Taemin's reaction " Now I know why you don't want to let go of her "

Taemin froze. What the hell is he saying? He was trying hard to keep calm and think straight but..

" It's all about her p*ssy, right? " Dongwoon smirked having the most erted expression on his face as he continued ing about Jiyoung and Taemin lost it. He clenched his hand into a tight fist and was about to jump on that who didn't only have with Jiyoung but even dared to disrespect her. He knew that once he started punching that pretty face of him he wouldn't have stopped and could even kill him in that moment for how much anger he was feeling inside of him but he was shocked when he saw a figure preceeding him. Dongwoon has been grabbed by his collar and thrown on the floor as that person went on top of him and threw punches on him.

K..Kai?

In that moment Taemin was seeing all dark. He felt dizzy or was he suffocating? He had to take a breath of fresh air so he left. There were too many thoughts and feelings fighting against each other. He started running, running away from his wife and their house. He needed to calm himself and free his mind or he would've risked to go insane.


When Jiyoung heard the commotion coming from the kitchen she walked fast paced to check what was happening. The kitchen was a mess but most of all there were Dongwoon and Kai beating the hell out of each other " Stop! " she shouted " Yah! You two! " only when she came in between the two parted before they could hurt her.