Arranged Divorce #12

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••
 


 

As soon as they parted they immediately missed each other. The days before they've been 24/7 together and each day, each hour, each minute, each single second has been perfect that rather than getting tired of each other for the too much time spent together, rather than feeling free and relieved.. the two suffered from that separation. It was going to be a short separation but it was really hard for them already.
 
Taemin called her before the plane departed and he called her again after the plane landed. After that he had to rush to the hotel, take a quick shower and run to the first of many meetings so he couldn't contact her until late that night. When he called she was already sleeping. She fell asleep holding her phone waiting for his call.
 
When she woke up and saw his missed call she called him right away and Taemin woke up with his phone ringing in full volume. He usually didn't like to be awaken in such a way but he put the full volume on purpose so that he wouldn't miss it.. if his wife called. They talked and talked until they bid goodbye because he had to prepare himself for another meeting.
 
After that meeting Taemin went back to his hotel exhausted. He had time to eat and rest a little bit before leaving for a conference. What a surprise for him when someone knocked at his door and who it was? None other than Krystal. He froze. What the hell is she doing here??
 
" Honey, surprise " she sang and walked in with her luggage " I was missing you so I decided to come and surprise you " she flashed him a smile but seeing him standing at the door with no reaction other than shock pissed her off " WOW.. nice way of welcoming your girlfriend "
 
" It's.. it's just that " he clenched his hand into a tight fist. That wasn't supposed to happen. Krystal wasn't supposed to come there. The image of Jiyoung appeared in his mind.. " I'm here for work.. I'm busy, Krys.. you came here for nothing " he said coldly.
 
She was really offended by his words " What? " she raised a brow " I didn't come here for nothing, I came here for you! I told you I was missing you.. " her voice rang through his ears.
 
What would Jiyoung think if she knew that Krystal came here? Would she think that he wasn't really there for work? Would she think that he planned it all to get rid of her and be with Krystal?
 
He told Krystal to get her own room because he was too busy. He had too many things to take care of. She was actually one of those things, but he skipped to tell her that part. He told her that he needed some time alone so that he could think freely. Fortunately Krystal didn't complain. She was actually fine not to be around him after the cold way he welcomed her.
 
Taemin threw himself on the big bed in the centre of that big room. If it was Jiyoung coming there.. it would've been different. Of course, he would've been more than happy and wouldn't have gotten her another room. His room was going to be her room.. becaue she was his wife and what was his was hers too. Jiyoung.. should I tell her about this or not? He grabbed his phone then threw it away. He grabbed it again and stared at the wallpaper with the two of them together. No, he had to tell her. He couldn't hide anything from her.
 
 
" Hello? " she answered.
 
" Ji-Jing? " he choked on his saliva for how nervous he was.
 
" Oi.. are you okay? " she asked worriedly.
 
" Eum.. " he hummed. He wasn't okay. He wasn't okay at all. He had something to tell her and he didn't know how to.
 
How should I start? " You.. are you okay? "
 
" Yeah, I'm watching TV right now "
 
What am I going to do? " Did you eat? "
 
" Yeah, just finished.. you.. Did you eat? "
 
" Ye-yeah.. mmmm you know.... " he inhaled and exhaled slowly. Probably he could've simply hid it from her. She wasn't going to know about it anyway. But no, as much as hard it was he was determined to be honest with her because that was the only way to show her how much he loved her. It was no big deal after all. No, it isn't. He repeated in his head.
 
" I.. I didn't expect it " he wanted to find the right words to open the topic. He actually prepared a speech that he wrote on a piece of paper that he was holding but now that he had to read it he wasn't that confident anymore and he started stuttering.
 
Jiyoung was allarmed. She lowered the volume of the TV and completely turned her focus on Taemin. He was getting more nervous by the minute. There was cold sweat forming on his forehead and his breathing was getting heavier too " It's.. it's no big deal.. really " he tried to laugh to loosen up but he was too nervous that it came out awkward.
 
" I want you to know that.. that it was really sudden and I was quite shocked so.... I wouldn't be surprised if you will be too " he realized that maybe it was better to blurt it out in one go because the longer he waited the worse things got.
 
" It's no-nothing.. actually " yet the way he was carrying the conversation it really seemed like something bad happened. If she first hoped that he was pulling a prank on her now Jiyoung was slowly preparing herself for the worst " Just tell me what is it.. " she muttered.
 
" .. " he closed his eyes and counted up to ten " That person is here.... " Krystal is here. He cleared his throat " She's here " he couldn't even dare to say her name.
 
*silence*
 
" As I told you.. it's no big deal.... it really isn't. " he was scared to death about her reaction. He could only imagine her facial expression in that moment, he could only imagine what was going through her mind in that moment.
 
" I didn't know she was coming.. she just knocked at my door and.... " he bit his bottom lip. Did that sound wrong? He wondered " But.. but I got her another room.... ye-yeah.. we're staying in different rooms " he scratched his head annoyed. He was annoyed by the whole situation and he was mad at Krystal but even more at himself. If he broke up with Krystal this wouldn't have happened.
 
*silence*
 
" I'm telling you this because I don't want to hide anything from you.. don't think too much about it.... because for me, it's nothing " he paused and took a deep breath " Please.. please say something "
 
" I'm.. I'm fine with it "
 
But he knew she wasn't. He could feel it from the sound of her voice how much she had to force that out. His chest tightened because once again he made her sad " This time.. this time it's different.... you know that right? Tell me that you know that? "
 
" I.. I kn-know that "
 
" I don't want to ruin what we've built up to now.. I don't want that.. Please.. please trust me "
 
Jiyoung wanted to trust him but he was asking her too much in that moment. After a long time the sad memories that she buried in her young heart overpowered the happy ones again. They ran through her mind again like they've happened yesterday and it hurt. The fear for that to happen again was too much.
 
If she could see him, if he was there wrapping her in his arms and reassuring her with his soft kisses.. maybe it would've been different. Because Taemin had the effect on her that he could do anything but one simple action could've lessen the pain immediately. As much as foolish that sounded, she has accepted that and she was actually needing that one simple action from him. How much she would've wanted to see him in that moment.. She would've believed him and everything he said instantly.
 
" I love you.. " those words again escaped his lips. His voice was hard and low and he sounded so sincere....
 
cCcCc
 
Jiyoung raised the volume of the TV again so that she could continue watching the drama she was so focused on before Taemin's call. But how could she focus on it in that moment? There were too many things lingering her mind. The insecurities that she had learned to overcome were there again eating her up.
 
She called Kai. As usual when something wasn't going her way but she regretted it right after. She should've called one of her friends instead like Sulli or Suzy but it was too late already. When she was about to call Kai again to tell him not to come.. he was already at her door.
 
" Here you are.. " she gasped as she saw him.
 
" I'm here " as always, he whispered as he pulled her in his embrace. She didn't need to tell him anything. Her voice on the phone alone was enough for him to know that something happened. Something wasn't right and he could bet that it had to do with Taemin.
 
Taemin.. he muttered in his head.
 
What did you do this time???? He should've been happy because if Taemin made a mistake again that would've pushed Jiyoung towards him. Though that also meant that Jiyoung was hurt so it wasn't that worth after all.
 
Jiyoung was confused, upset and extremely vulnerable in that moment. She didn't think twice before throwing herself in his arms. She needed someone she could lean on, someone she could talk to and Kai was that someone. Kai has pretty much always been that someone.
 
She cried, she cried really hard the whole night until she fell asleep still in his arms.
 
cCcCc
 
From the time Taemin promised Jiyoung that things were going to get better a lot of things changed. He was already aware that he has learned to care about her. She was his wife and he noticed how he would get worried when she wasn't eating, when she wasn't talking to him or how he got jealous whenever a man was close to her.
 
After that misunderstanding with Dongwoon he realized that he couldn't afford to loose her. He didn't want to loose her and that's why he took the big decision to make that promise to her. He wanted to apologize and make up for all of his mistakes. He was sorry for everything he has put her through. He didn't want to do that anymore. He wanted to treat her right just like what she deserved.
 
There was Krystal so that made things a little bit complicated. At that time the thought of leaving her has never come to his mind because she was his first love and he has waited too long for her to comeback. He wondered though, probably Jiyoung too, until how long he was going to be able to keep that up? Being a boyfriend and a husband at the same time.
 
He didn't know exactly when it happened but Jiyoung became his priority. She was the first person he wanted to see after work, she was the first person he would think of when something good happened. Slowly he felt more like a husband than a boyfriend. He wasn't seeing Krystal like before, he wasn't doing the things he did with her like before.
 
He realized that he loved Jiyoung like he has never loved anyone before. He loved every single thing about her. He loved her beauty, her smile, her cute side and the annoying one as well.. just everything. She was the most important person in his life and her happiness was everything that he wanted.
 
That's when he took another big decision: breaking up with Krystal. Yes, it has been awhile since he considered that. Way before telling Jiyoung that he loved her. But breaking up with Krystal wasn't that easy. Not only he had that feeling of gotten used to be with her but they've also shared quite a long relationship. He couldn't cut that off so simply. Though he was going to do that, he was sure about that.
 
For his marriage, for his wife.. for him.
 
Taemin sat up and stared at his wallpaper again.
 
It was time to make that final step. Leaving everything behind and start anew. He clenched his hands into tight fist to gain a little bit of confidence and knocked at Krystal's room....


What do you think? Will he be able to leave everything (Krystal) behind? Finally?

As I said drama has yet to end..

Drama coming next. ^.^"