Arranged Divorce #10

[►]Arranged divorce - Keep you with me ••

                                   

I don't know if I already said it: fact that it was only a JiMin story at the beginning doesn't mean that there can't be a KaiJing ending.. so everything is still up in the air XD




" Honey " Krystal called him.

" Uhm? "

" You've been very busy lately.. why is that? "

" I got a lot of work to do " he said flatly.

" But I called you at the office and you weren't there.. " her whiny tone. He couldn't stand it. It was a tone that pretended for things to always go her way, everything always had to be controlled by her. He didn't like that side of Krystal, he almost felt suffocated by it at times. How she would call him at his office if he didn't pick up his phone, how she would call Kai and Sehun too. He didn't like how she would go to the extent of personally storming in his office, in his friends' places and at his place, at his place where Jiyoung was. That was probably what he disliked the most and fortunately it only happened once.. no, twice. The first time was when she arrived brought by Kai and Sehun and he was there preparing a cake with Jiyoung. The second time was when he spent the night at his parents' place and Jiyoung had to face Krystal alone.


Taemin was aware that in their relationship it was Krystal the dominating one. He listened to everything she said and did everything she asked. He was aware of how much he spoiled Krystal but there was that thing that drove him over his limits and it was the thing he disliked the most: Krystal going to his house where there was Jiyoung.

The morning after the beautiful night spent with his wife when he promised her that things were going to get better.. Jiyoung informed him that his girlfriend dropped by looking for him and accused her just like how she did with Kai of hiding Taemin " Ah! She asked me to tell you to call her as soon as you got here " Jiyoung added nonchalantly.

" Do you know how weird that sounds? " he said referring to his wife telling him something said by his girlfriend. At that time Jiyoung didn't seem to mind but he was extremely bothered by it though in front of her he laughed it off.

When he met Krystal he made it clear not to ever do it again. Not to ever dare to go to his place again. Those were one of the rare cases that he had the courage to overpower her and fortunately the accident of her storming to his house never happened again.


" I was with Kai.. or at home " he shrugged. At home? Krystal raised a brow " With your wife? " she gave him an icy stare sending shiver down to his spine.

" I still don't understand why she is so desperate to stay with you knowing that you don't love her.. " she made a face.

" Stop it.. "

 " I pity her.. her life is quite miserable, isn't it? With her parents decided everything for her.. "

" STOP TALKING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER " Krystal was taken aback.

Once again Taemin raised his voice with her and once again the reason behind it was connected to Jiyoung. She was burning inside with jealousy taking over her. She moved closer to him and linked her arm with his before leaning her head on his chest " Sorry, honey " she muttered " It's just that.. I love you " she looked up to him and held his face to make him look at her " And you love me " a smile curved on her face.

" Why are you still with her? Just leave her so that there'll only be the two of us together.. " Taemin reached for her hand and put it down on her lap before getting up and stretched himself. He was confused, there were too many thoughts lingering in his mind.

" Honey.... " Krystal got up and hugged him from behind. He knew what that hug meant. She was saying sorry again because she knew that she pissed him off.

Krystal wasn't really good at expressing her feelings in general but she was particularly bad at expressing herself through words. She often came out as too blunt and straight-forward, always giving the cold shoulder to everyone. It was her way to protect herself: to be defensive before being attacked by others but Taemin was aware that she wasn't that of a bad person.

He turned to face her and he softened " I have to go now " he hugged her back then grabbed his jacket and left.

On his way home he thought about Krystal's words and how she nonchalantly asked him to leave Jiyoung so that they could be together. Now that he was thinking about it.. he has never heard that from his wife. Not once she ever asked him why he was still with Krystal.

Wasn't she supposed to do that? Didn't she have the right to do that? Why didn't she do that?

cCcCc

" Does he know about your dreams? About what you really want to do with your life? " Kai asked but continued without waiting for her answer " Because I really hope that he's not expecting you to be satisfied to work in this place for the rest of your life "

" Did he ever ask you that? " he was slowly raising his voice because he wanted his words to ring clearly in her ears " Or.. or why can't we tell him about us? Why are we hiding this (whatever this was), hu? " he paused a little but studying her facial expression and wondering if he could push it further " I feel that.. I feel that you're only showing him the side of you and your life that you know he will like " a groan came out " Are you afraid that he might not accept the full package? Are you afraid that he might go back to the days he neglected you? " and with those piercing questions he ended his outburst.

Kai's words could've sounded harsh again but he only wanted to open Jiyoung's eyes and make her face the hard truth. She was being blinded by Taemin and his antics again. He couldn't let it happen. He didn't want to risk for Taemin to disappoint and hurt her again. But most of all he knew that he was the one that was more than ready to accept Jiyoung in her full package. He was sure that he was going to take care of her and make her happy.

Kai has long accepted that he has fallen for his bestfriend's wife.

" Taemin.. " Jiyoung froze. Kai turned and froze as well.

What.. what is he doing here? He knitted his brows and eyed his bestfriend " Why are you here? " he asked without hiding the anger that was building inside of him.

" Ahmm.. " Jiyoung intervened " He just.. he just came here to.... to see the owner " she forced a smile and nodded her head numerous times to confirm the value of her words " They.. they're friends, remember? " she walked up to him and held him by his side making sure that he would calm himself and not jump on his bestfriend.

" Since it's almost lunch I was also inviting Jiyoung to eat, want to join us? " Kai blurted leaving Jiyoung dumbfounded. What's wrong with him? She thought as she saw Taemin stiffening.

Kai was inviting Jiyoung, his Jiyoung? He has tried really hard to supress his jealousy over Kai and he hated himself for suspecting his bestfriend but he just couldn't help it.

" Why not? " he dropped his arm on Jiyoung's shoulder and the three walked to the closest fast food there. Jiyoung felt awkward and she didn't know why. That was only a lunch with her husband and his bestfriend, right? Maybe it was guilt taking over her. Guilt for hiding Taemin that she got very close to Kai and that they were spending time together.

Kai wasn't there to see the owner but to see her and her only. Taemin wasn't supposed to know that because he obviously wouldn't have liked that. Just by the look he had when he entered her store and saw Kai there said it all.

Taemin did everything to shove to Kai's face how things were going well between him and Jiyoung. He sat particularly close to her feeding her, holding her hand and planting soft kisses on the back of it.

Kai knew Taemin's antics and at first he tried to ignore it for Jiyoung but he reached the point were he couldn't bear it anymore. He felt too awkward and jealous to stay there so he apologized and quickly bid goodbye to the couple saying that he had a lot of things to do.

A lot of things to do? She repeated in her head because as far as she could remember Kai told her that he was free for the rest of the day and he was going to spend it with her. A sigh escaped her lips.

" Say Aah " he said to get her attention. She turned to him and eyed him knowigly " Aren't you done? " Taemin put down the fried fries he wanted to give her and blinked his eyes acting all innocent " Why.. " he said cutely.

Jiyoung shook her head at her hopeless husband. How could she get mad at him when she knew that he was only jealous and that was why he did all of that and.. how could she resist that fake innocence that made him look so cute. She pouted in defeat then opened to let him feed her again.

" Since.. since when Kai invites you out for lunch? " eh? She tried to stay as calm as possible " Mmm.. " she hummed " Since today? " she flashed him the most reassuring smile she could ever give.

Kai was worried for her and she was thankful for that but she also wished that he would've understood that this time it was really different. Taemin wasn't going to hurt or disappoint her again. He was doing his best to change and make their marriage work.

cCcCc

Taemin lay down next to her. He slid his arm on her waist and pulled her close to him " Did you get your period yet? " Jiyoung frowned and tilted her head to meet his eyes " Not yet, why? "

" I told you.. " he giggled " You're pregnant baby " he lifted her chin and pressed his lips on hers. Jiyoung chuckled seeing how eager her husband was " Don't be too sure about that yet.. " she gave him a mischievous look making him pout " Well.. then.. " he eyed her kowingly " If you're not yet then I'll make you now " he turned her and went on top.

" Naaahh.. I'm tired " she whined but Taemin knew better and lifted her wife shirt " Come on.. " he smirked " You're wanting it too.. " a giggle came out as she covered her bare chest.


Taemin dropped next to her. He turned to his side so that he could face her. She was really beautiful. He could never get tired of staring at her and he felt like the time he didn't was really wasted " I want a little girl " he blurted making Jiyoung chuckle and she turned to her side as well.

" I want her to look exactly like her beautiful mommy " he continued and pinched her nose which she wrinkled making her look so cute that Taemin couldn't help but let out a giggle.

" Don't you think it's not the right time to have a baby " she said lowly. Because I think so.. Things got better but our situation is still quite complicated with you still being with Krystal and I don't see that changing any time soon.

He watched her being drowned in her thoughts " Why.. " she snapped out " Why haven't you ever asked me to leave Krystal? " it was a question he wanted to ask her for awhile.

" Well.. " she bit her bottom lip unsure " Because she's your girlfriend and I knew that she was important to you " she still is.

" But you're my wife.. " he said casually but they both knew that in the past that didn't really mean anything. It was only a simple formality.

Even though he couldn't guarantee that things would've been different if she asked him to leave Krystal in the past, he was still curious as of how he would've reacted to that.

In that moment he was waiting for Jiyoung to say something.. he almost hoped for those words to come out of but she kept quiet. Wasn't she confident yet about him? About them? That she couldn't tell him to leave his girlfriend and be his wife only?

Taemin sat up and scratched his head annoyed. He changed but that didn't seem enough yet. A bitter smile formed on his face " Do you want to hear something funny.. " he muttered " It's up to you.... if.. if you want to believe it or not " he paused as he choked his own saliva.

For different reasons he was getting nervous and he started stuttering " I.. I haven't done anything with h-her.. since that night " that beautiful night that is still clearly stamped in his mind.

Jiyoung was taken aback. Her eyes widened in disbelief " R-really? " she reluctantly asked. He could feel cold sweat forming on his forehead while his cheeks were turning into a bright red. He was nervous and embarrassed so he hang his head low.. it was true that he wasn't having with Krystal anymore. They weren't seeing each other as often as before and when they met they wouldn't stay at her house like before. He told Krystal that he wanted to go out, enjoy the nice weather but the truth was that he wanted to avoid too much physical contact that would've brought them to have .

He didn't know if Jiyoung would've realized it but telling her about that he wanted to show her that she was important for him and that for once she was being his priority. Not Krystal.. but her. Only after a few seconds Taemin shyly nodded " Yes.. "
 
Jiyoung was touched. She could feel her heart beating really fast in that moment because for the first time she acknowledged that Taemin didn't change only for their parents and for their marriage. He wasn't doing everything only because he was guilty for not treating her right. He had genuine feelings for her, he cared for her for real.

When he didn't hear her saying anything he almost regretted that he opened himself like that to her but suddenly that regret vanished completely. It vanished when he felt her chin resting on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his body. He started shaking because it felt so good.. too good that he was afraid that it could be unreal.

Maybe it was because she thought that he could reject her and push her away but it was rare for Jiyoung to take the initiative and make a move on him. It was always him that approached her, that hugged her, that kissed her.. but right now she was the one having him in her arms. He concluded that showing such a weak and vulnerable side of him was all worth it after all.

" Ready to make beautiful babies? " he tilted his head to meet her eyes and grinned mischievously. She rolled her eyes and before she realized it her husband has already lay her down. She couldn't believe how he always was but she liked to know that she was the only one satisfying his needs and was more than ready for that.


 



                             

For obvious reasons, I needed some distractions and I can't go out because of the bad weather.. so here's an update..:)