Eunhae

☃~C h r i s t m a s Oneshots~☃

(A/N: AHA.  I made a short,fluffy, drabble to make up for the angsty christmas of chapter 1. O u O)

 

 

 

 

“Donghae-ah~” Eunhyuk whined to the brunette as he took Eunhyuk to the fountain in the middle of the park.

“Hm?”

“ Why are we here?”

In the center of the park was a massive bright pearl stone fountain. Lights lined the edges of the fountain in red and green. Bouquets of roses and fluorescent blue lights surrounded the circular ring. The water shot up to the sky in different colors. It rose high and did an intricate pattern as if it was dancing to an unknown beat of silent music.

Eunhyuk stared at the beauty of it as Donghae stood in the back admiring the latter. The dancer turned around to look at his lover.

“Care to explain?” Eunhyuk walked closer.

“Just wanted to show you the view...My parents and I used to come here every single Christmas in the past..” Donghae pulled the latter closer. “ Now I want to share this with you..”

Eunhyuk smiled and lightly kissed Donghae.” Merry Christmas, Hae. I love you.”

“..I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I told you it was short. O u O happy? ok. now merry christmas my subscribers~

 

yep, this was a fail to. i really need to put more effort in this TT TT im so sorry. 

 

~Dia is out!~