Kyumin

☃~C h r i s t m a s Oneshots~☃

 

(A/N: excuse the cheesiness. i wrote this in like 2011 on my livejournal account and decided to share with you guys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm.... will he like this?" Kyuhyun asked himself as he picked up one of his game game consoles.


"Nah... Ugh,why is this so hard?!" Kyuhyun complained.Donghae peeked into Kyumin's room seeing a troubled Kyuhyun searching through boxes and his closet.


"Yah,Kyu? Why are you talking to yourself?"Kyuhyun just growled responding to Donghae's words.


"Oh... hehe,I see...Ya know you don't have a lot of time right? I already got the perfect gift for Hyukkie,Teukie-hyung, and also Sungmin-hyung" Donghae emphasized on the bunny's name.

Kyuhyun shot up,looked,and ran to Donghae. Grabbing hold of the older's jacket,he said, "Hyung! Tell me,what you got him?!"


"Woah,woah. Release! Bad dog! I won't give you your treat until you release!" Donghae replied. Kyuhyun let go and glared at him. "Now tell me!"


" I got him something I can't tell you~Haha,MEHRONG~~~!" Donghae did the gesture and quickly ran out of the room before Kyuhyun caught him.


"I swear, sometimes I'm older. Oh and Shisus, please have mercy upon his soul." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself as he went to clean up the room and headed out to the living room.


-------------------


"Hyukkie!!! KYU IS BEING MEAN TO ME~~~!" The childish fish complained. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes,knowing that Donghae made Kyuhyun mean.


Kyuhyun ignored the couple and went to Leeteuk,who was reading a book about taking care of "children". Apparently trying to figure out how to take care of Donghae, Kyuhyun made a mental note.

"Hyung?" Leeteuk looked up from his book,wearing his everyday smile.

"What is it Kyu?" Leeteuk replied.

"I need help trying to find Sungminnie a present," Kyuhyun said as he looked around for any eavesdropping rabbits. "I don't know what he wants"


Leeteuk sighed. "Well,what does he like?"


"Uhhh,bunnies,pink,sweets,pumpkins,etc."


"Well,get him something he-"


"No,I want  to give him something special something..even more special than the other times.."


"Then I guess you're on your own on this one, sorry Kyuhyun"


"Ughh,you're no help either.."


Kyuhyun walked around the dorms trying to find Sungmin. Instead,he found Eunhyuk and Donghae wrestling for a cookie,Kangin decorating the rooms,Ryeowook making dinner,Shindong eating the dinner. Not to mention,Hankyung and Heechul in a room...(uhhh), Yesung playing with his turtle,Siwon praying,Kibum,who's back for christmas,and reading over a script, but sadly no Sungmin.


"Kangin-hyung? Where's Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked Kangin as he got down the ladder from decorating.


"Schedule."


"What?! It's Christmas eve! Why is Sungmin the only one with a schedule?!"


"He insisted,he's coming back not too late,but you know,late."


"What?! Ugh,why did he volunteered to have a schedule. He's too nice,sometimes.."

Kyuhyun walked away. Pacing every single corner of the dorm. Going back and forth. Thinking about what's the perfect present. Ok,so he has a schedule and will be coming back late... kinda,Kyuhyun thought. Then something snapped. He knows now.The perfect gift! It's not much,but it's the thought that counts.

--------


"I'm home~~" Sungmin announced."Eh..?" "Where did... never mind,probably asleep. It's about 12 AM"

Sungmin sighed walking past the Christmas tree.Sungmin went to his and Kyuhyun's shared room. He was greeted by the darkness. Not even turning on the lights he set his bag down and heard the door gently close. Now he was in a dark room. Sungmin then felt arms slithering around his waist. Arms hugging him from behind and lights turning on. Sungmin observed the room and smiled. Rose petals scattered over the floor.Sungmin turned around in the stranger's arms and saw Kyuhyun in  semi-formal clothes, making him look even more handsome. Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin and held out a bouquet of roses while smiling gently.


"Merry Christmas,my Sungminnie~" Kyuhyun said in a husky,soothing voice.Sungmin blushed and accepted the roses.


"Looks like I opened my Christmas present early," Sungmin pointed out as he pulled Kyuhyun into a hug.


"You came home pretty late,I figured you're going to be stressed and all so I did this."


"Thank you..."


Kyuhyun pointed up and revealed a mistletoe.Sungmin blushed and planted his lips onto Kyu's. Christmas,rose petals,mistletoe kiss,Kyuhyun. Sungmin couldn't even asked for anything more. Until Kyu broke the kiss and spoke.


"I almost forgot, I got you some red wine imported from France.Want a sample?" Sungmin's eyes twinkled and nodded,accepting the offer.


As Kyuhyun was pouring the wine into 2 wine glass, Sungmin could already smell the aroma. Kyuhyun handed the drink and they both sat down on bed. Clinking their wine glass, they drank it all in one shot.


"Ahhh~~~ Wahh so good~" Sungmin commented. Kyuhyun smiled and put their drinks onto the table.Sungmin sat on Kyu's lap and turned to face his lover.


"Merry Christmas,Kyu.I love you..."


"Merry Christmas,Min. I love you too.. Thank you for being mine..."


Kyuhyun leaned in closer while pulling Sungmin. Their lips meet and soon a sweet kiss turned into a heated one,full of passion,and not to forget moans and groans. Kyuhyun's tongue slipped into Sungmin's mouth. Tongues fighting for dominance. Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin's face.Sungmin ran his hands through the younger boy's hair. Sungmin broke the kiss,gasping for air .Kyuhyun took the moment to pin the older one on bed....

--------


"You hear that,Hyukkie? Kyuhyun found the perfect present~ Hehe you wanna try-"


"No,Hae."


"Please~?"


And with that, the two lovebirds end the night together. It seems like Sungmin really enjoyed his gift..and so did Kyuhyun.




Merry Christmas~~~♥

 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
A/N: ...i laugh at my cheesiness. --" oh god.. compare this to what i wrote now lol go ahead, laugh at me. im doing it too.
 
merry christmas lol
 
~Dia is out!~