Yunjae

☃~C h r i s t m a s Oneshots~☃
“How about this for Changmin, Yunho?”

I looked over to the raven haired male, Jaejoong. He stared intently at a light blue bento box. We were in Japan for our promotions. Didn’t have time to visit or families in celebration of Christmas, sadly. With our suicide schedule and all, it’s been painful. We did have a day off today to pick something up for our members.

 
“Doesn’t he have like, 5 of those from the previous years?” I pointed out as I looked for something else along the aisles.


Jaejoong looked at me and pouted. “Well, now what? We went through the whole department store and found nothing.”

“Let’s just keep looking,” I sighed.

-
-
-
-

 
We spent all our time walking into every single store. Each one had a unique set of items and gifts, but obviously nothing good enough to give the the other three members. For me, I still have a gift to find for Jaejoong. Which would be nearly impossible since he clings onto me as we walk. Along the way, we’ve been told by an elder women that we looked liked a couple from afar..Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh. I chuckled because little did she know... that it was true.

Hours later we had three gifts in our hands.Jaejoong sat at a nearby bench once we had exited out the building. Night was upon us and the air got chillier. I sat next to him with my hands in the pockets of my jacket and he instinctively huddled closer for warmth. He slid his hand and began to hug on to my own arm.
 
I looked around for any signs of people before I smiled at the latter and leaned closer to whisper into his ear, “I’m sorry I couldn’t get you anything,”

“It’s alright. I didn’t get you anything either,” He gave me a light kiss on the cheek.




Who knew that days like that wouldn’t come back ever again...

Unless I force it to...



-
-
-
-

December 24th 2012. 7:30 PM


 
“Such a shame we can’t go home for the holidays, huh?” Changmin said, sitting down beside me with a cup of ramen .


“I know right.. I haven’t been home for like a year already..” I sighed, eyes still on the screen of the laptop.

“Say..how many years has it been since we properly celebrated Christmas?”

“...” I pondered about that for a moment.

“3-4 years ago?” I answered.

“It’s been awhile,huh?”

“Yeah..”

“You know.. I know where he is.”

My head shot up to look at the younger one. He looked back at me and kept a straight face.

-
-
-
-

9:45 PM.

 
“Excuse me! Are you going to close soon? May I make a quick purchase?”


“ Of course”

-

“Is it for a love one this Christmas?”

“...Of course”

-
-
-

I knocked on the door of a large penthouse. I was breathing pretty hard since I had ran about 2 miles from where my car had stopped because of traffic.


December 25th,2012. 12:34 AM.


A man who was dressed in a black overcoat and a red scarf had opened the door. He looked like he had just came back from going out in the cold. His eyes widen and he stood there speechless as I held out a small black velvet box to him.

“Y-Yunho..?”

“Jaejoong...Merry Christmas,” I gave him a small smile.

The raven haired male took the present from my hands. His fingers curled around the box as he slowly opened it. I noticed his lips slightly parted to release a small gasp. He looked at me with loving eyes.

“How long?” he whispered

“3 to 4 years, Jae... 3 to 4..”

Jaejoong took out the silver necklace out of the case. A smile graced his lips yet again. Tears brimmed his beautiful eyes. Jaejoong walked closer and wrapped his arms around my neck. He leaned in closer until his lips brushed mine.

“I missed you...” Jaejoong whispered, his lips on top of mine. I chuckled.

“Merry Christmas..”

 

I closed the space between us and kissed him for the first time since..forever. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: ...this was horrible also. O_O merry christmas! god, i hate rushing -_- would someone like to be a motivator for me and remind me to write. cuz i get distracted a lot. so, yell at me on my wall XD

 

 

~Dia is out!~