CHAPTER 3

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

L’S POV

The cold breeze blowed to my face.

 Feeling more cold than I am now , I tightening my hoodie , trying to shake the coldness.

 I kept on walking hoping to reach the convenient store and just headed home early.

 Suddenly, I heard only my footstep in this quite night air..

Feeling like im alone making my heart beating faster than it was.

*where’s Sungjong…*

“Sunjong..”

And that when I turned around only to found a pair of red eyes staring at mine.

I take a few step backward intending to run for my dear life.

 But just in the the blink of eyes , the pair of red eyes infront of me vanish and ..

 Someone grabbed my shoulder and a second later ..

 I feel a sharp pain on my neck before the sleepiness and darkness engulf me.

“L! L!”

I heard someone called my name.

I open my eyes and i could see white.

A white ceiling.

******

“L! yah L!!” Sungyeol shake L a little.

L stir in his position. His eyes flutter open and he was greeted by a white ceiling. He looked around only to found the members of Infinite looking worriedly at himself. He take a sitting position on the bed with help from Woohyun.

“where am i?” ha said looking confuse .

“hospital..” Sunggyu reply him.

“what happen?”

“you faint..you faint on our way to convenient store..” Sungjong said slowly to L. L looked at sungjong.

*he looked guilty…???*

“really??”

“the doctor said you were tired..L.. you should have told me if you tired so I can talk to manager hyung!” Sunggyu said , now looking a bit angry and guilty.

“yeah..and I even force you to watch that Reply 1997 yestreday..if only I knew you was tired that time..”Hoya said looking down at the floor.

“yeah..then we asked you to go to convenient store..” The hyungs said again with guilty..

“but im not that tired.im sure I feel okay yesterday…”

“okay okay..done with the talking..L , go back to sleep. Get enough rest.” Sunggyu said cutting off the gloomy situation.

*******

Few day later L had been discharge from the hospital.

Manager hyungs has clear his schedule for 2 days..so he got 2 day off from his idol live.

At first he did happy but soon he feel how boring it is staying at dorm by himself as all the others got their own schedule.

L was watching TV when he feel thirsty. So , he went to the kitchen , grabbed a bottle of water before drink it..in one shot. But he still feel thirsty..so he drink one more bottle..but still..the thirst still there no matter how many water he had drank.

*why I keep on thirsty??! I’ve already drink five bottles of water!*

He walked back to the living room and continue to watch the tv , while trying hard to ignore his thirst. Soon , he fall asleep on the couch.

*********

“YAH!!!!” Sungyeol run and throw himself to L who was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

“yah!! Are trying to give me heart attack?? I was sleeping you know!” L said as he push Sungyeol.

A loud ‘thud’ was heard as Sungyeol’s face landed on the hard floor.

“hei..im the visual too!! Be carefull with my face!” Sungyeol said, rubbing his cheek to make the pain disappear.

L somehow didn’t make any comment to fight Sunyeol back like he usual did. He just stare at Sungyeol. At Sungyeol’s neck. He smell something sweet, though he doesn’t know what it was. It was first time he smell that sweet fragrance.

He then feel the urge to bite Sungyeol.

Other members was busy with their own thing. L landed his hand on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

Then he was snapped back to reality when someone grabbed his hand. L looked at the hand that was holding his..he looked up following the hand and find Sungjong was smiling to him.

“hyung..i need to show you something.” Sungjong said as he pushed L toward HoJong’s room.

Once they inside the room, Sungjong locked the door behind him afraid that Hoya might enter the room.

“you feel the urge to kill Sungyeol hyung just now..right??” Sungjong killed the silentness first.

“what?? I did not trying to kill him..not even hurt him”

“don’t lie hyung..i almost forgot the feeling of first time..but I always know the feeling of wanting to kill..it should not be kill though..just drink.”

“you almost forgot the feeling of first time?? Wait..what are you trying to say??”

“im sorry hyung..it my fault that you’re just like me now”

“huh?”

“I changed you”

“you changed me…”L suddeny was cutted off when he smell it again..that sweet thing.

Sungjong move around to his closet. He pulled a key out from his pocket and shoved it into the lock. A faint ‘click’was heard before he open the closet.

 L saw a few bottle of red liquid.

Before he knew..he open the bottle and drink it content. One bottle is not enough. He then grabbed another bottle and eptied it as well. He drank and drank until he finally stop.

He looked up from the bottle at his hand to the mirror infront him only to found he was staring at himself..or so he though as the reflection infront of him looked more pale. And his beautiful hazel brown eyes was now black..very very dark black.

“just what you changed me into Sungjong??”

“ a creature like me..a vampire”

********

“so hyung..you need to learn to control yourself..and your thirst..and also your eyes..”

“how can I control myself when we’re living with human around us??!! And we even sleep in the same room!”

“just think of them as some experimental tools”

“how can i?? they my friend”

“then you should try hard not to hurt them”

“fine..”

 

CARPE DIEM ♥