CHAPTER 21

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

CHAPTER 21

 

All the members had leave one by one. Sunggyu staring out from the window frame of his room.

Soon would be his turn. To leave..everything he had.

He sigh..and left the room. He marched through the empty living room. As like he could hear their laughter , he stopped. Scanning around and he could see them , Infinite’s members lying there ,infront of the television , watching some random show.

Sunggyu shake his head , trying to make the memories vanish.

He need some water to refresh himself , and there , he made his way to the kitchen. Open the refregirator , grabbed a bottle of water and drank its content. A few more gulps and it leave the bottle empty. He set the bottle on the table and as soon as his fingers touched the table , he , once again found himself dealing with their memories.

He heard their laughter..everytime they’re having their breakfasts , lunches , or dinners.

Sunggyu walked away , leaving the memories behind as he closed the door behind him.

He need a walk..so he walks..

He’s not sure where to go..because it still not the time for him to disappear. He know where is the other member though.in some place they had plan before.

He walk and walk..don’t know where his legs taking him to.

But then he found himself infront of his parent house.

*this is a goodbye*

He made his way closer to the house. Stopped as soon as he was close enough. He peered through the glass window.

There , his parents and sibling was laughing , smiles on their face. Like nothing was wrong with their life , and Sunggyu sure was sure , that their smiles will dead soon , and their laughter will turn to a sobs..because of him. And it ache his heart to know the fact that he’s going to make his family over him , crying over him , and sad because of him. Not only his family though, but also his fans out there , inspirits who already heart broken , when their oppas disappeared one by one. But it doesn’t matter , there is a lot of other idol out there , and Sunggyu sure Inspirits can deal with it. They can move on with their life.

Sunggyu take another glance to his family.

He want to be there ,

With them ,

But he can’t.

With a sad smile tugging on his lips , he turned , and walked away.

 

***

 

Sunggyu looked over at his Sajangnim.

WoollimEnt  was currently working on his another solo album.

And he could almost imagine his worried sajangnim when he disappeared too.

Its not like Jungyeop sajangnim would worried because he lost his stars , but because he lost a family.

Sunggyu know his sajangnim think of Infinite’s members like his own nam dongsaengs. They were part of his family.

And there , he made a decision.

“sajang-nim..there’s something I need to tell you…”

 

***

 

WoollimEnt’s CEO once again reported that infinite’s member had disappeared. And this time it was the last member of the group , Kim Sunggyu who was currently preparing for another solo album after releasing his first solo album , Another Me , last year.

His disappearance as well as the other five , Jang Dongwoo , Nam Woohyun ,Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, and Lee Sungjong is still under investigation.”

“Sungjong , change the channel ! IM SICK OF THIS !” Woohyun yelled to the maknae.

“fine fine..” Sungjong switch off the tv immediately.

“there’s no need to yelled at me~”

“where’s Sunggyu hyung?? He should be here” Woohyun said again , looking impatient.

“he text me hat he’son his way” Dongwoo said calmly , Sunggyu is not there and he believe that it is his responsibility to acted as the second oldest between them.

There’s come a knock at the door.

hey..im here” almost at the same time , they heard a voice in their head..a voice belong to..

“SUNGGYU HYUNG!!!” tall of them ran toward the door , giving a chaostic welcome ever.

As they reunite , a true smile finally can be seen on their face.

 

CARPE DIEM !

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS..

THIS STORY IS GETTING LONG EACH TIME IM WRITING..

HAVE U GUYS WATCH JIAE 'DELIGHT' MV!

OMG I SWEAR INFINITE OPPAS RAISED HER WELL..AND BTW , THE CHORUS IS SANG BY INFINITE ^^

GOIN TO START MY SCHOOL NEXT MONTH~~~~