CHAPTER 16

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

CHAPTER 16

“L WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET HIM GO!!” Dongwoo yell at her , thinking it was L , who was stragling Sungjong.

Sungjong start coughing. L hand still doesn’t leave his throat. He let out his palm , trying to drew out his power but soon he stop , thinking that it was not L the one who want to hurt him. He know someone else is using him.

Someone grabbed L shoulders and pinned him to the wall. Dongwoo help Sungjong to stand on his foot.

L was struggling to break free from Sungyeol who was just pinning him to the wall. He kicked Sungyeol on his stomach using his knee and break free. Sungyeol fall on his knee , groaning in pain . L launch forward trying to get Sungjong  but again , someone grabbed him . Both Sunggyu and Hoya pinned L to the floor.

“CALM DOWN ! “ Hoya shout to L. But no , that only making L more furious. Hoya was on top of him , pinning him to floor , thus making him unable to move. L tilted his head ,  trying to get a clear view at Sungjong. He let his palm out to Sungjong.

*he got his power already??!!!!*

All infinite member thought the same. L gonna use his power on Sungjong. It will be their first time seeing L’s power. So far that they know , L still hasn’t figured out what his power.

They looked at L’s stretched palm. But nothing happen. They sigh in relief.

L still hasn’t got his power.

L retreat his palm. But his eyes were flashing in black , staring angrily at Sungjong. His whole body was trembling in anger. His rushing breath soon come to steady.

He drop his hand to his side , feeling that Hoya slowly get off of him. He lay there , closing his eyes while trying to calm his mind.

The others nervously wait for his next action.

L slowly open his eyes , getting up.

He have calm down.

She have calm down.

He walk past the others and get out from the practise room.

****

“hell what just happen Jong??” Sungyeol asked the maknae as soon as L leave the room.

“I don’t know either hyung”

“stay away from him for this time okay?” Sunggyu said to Sungjong who just nodded his head.

Sungjong know she was angry at him.

They were angry at him.

But he don’t care about it yet. He need to get L free from the possession .

He know what is the encounter if she still control his hyung for a few more day.

He will die.

*I must figure out how to break him free*

***

“Amber ?? can you hear me?” Sully’s voice softly hit Amber’s eardrum. She open her eyes slowly , revealing her pretty silver gold eyes.

“let have a dinner”

Amber nodded and follow Sully downstair. They sloping down the spiral stairs leading to the spacious first floor.

They enter the dining room. Victoria sit at the end of the table , the head family seat. Luna sit the nearest to Victoria , leaving the opposite seat of Luna’s empty. There where should Amber sit. It was her spot. It always be. And the two youngest sit next to Amber and Luna.

Everything around the dining room is decorated in victorian vintage style. Everything is so vintage.

They can hear the grandfather clock clicking in the living room.

The maids come in and serve their dinner. For the past hundred years , it was the same maids who serve their family. Their maids and butlers always loyal to them.

Why not?? You’ll die once you betrayed the family.

And Sungjong had betrayed them. So he will die…soon.

“did you still got him? That L guy??” Victoria said asking Amber.

Amber nodded.

“good”

“I want him to join us..”

Amber lift her head looking at the oldest.

“make him join us here..understood?”

“yes”

****

Infinite had went to the shooting site. To shoot for their next mv for year 2013.. their comeback is just around the corner. However , the pd , staff , and even their Sajang-nim is angry right now. L had been refused to film. He won’t sing or dance. So now they was inside their car , heading to their new dorm.

“L..you can’t be like this..you were an idol..a lot of our fans out there waiting for our comeback” Sunggyu said.

“if you won’t cooperate..then we will never make our comeback” Sungyeol now trying to convince L.

But L still haven’t said anything. He keep looking out of the window , not hearing everything the other said to him.

The manager have drive past the 66 Building. Soon , they will reach Seoul Bridge Highway.

“L..did you hear us?” Woohyun said nudging L a little , afraid that the younger will get piss off.

L turn and looked at them. But just a few second as he then looked back through the window.

The others let out a sigh..admitting losing to convince L but not Sunggyu. Sunggyu was still nagging at L. Not like L would listen.

“we all should do the best for our fans out there..we can’t let them disappoint in us…”

“asdfghjkl…WHAT THE…”

“L!!!”

The car stop suddenly. Everyone was panic.

L had open the sliding car door abruptly while the vehicle still moving. It still freaking moving , that make the manager stepped on the brake immediately. It stop right in the middle of the road. Luckily there’s not so many car at that time it almost midnight. But some other cars had dodge their’s and continue their journey.

L got out from the car.

“what the..did you know you almost got all of us killed??!” Sunggyu said in anger as he also exit the car. Soon , the others follow him , standing next to him.

L walk to the railing. Resting his hand on the bar.

“TALK TO ME !” Sunggyu had have enough . he was pissed..like really pissed. He can’t look at L expression as L was back-facing them. Staring down at the vast sea beneath the bridge.

Suddenly , all the members had their shock expression on their face.

They gasped in panic.

L was climbing the railing. Now the railing have separated them and L.

“Myungsoo..stop being stupid..” Sunggyu said slowly.

“Myung..we can talk..stop this!” Hoya yell in frustration at L.

“Myung..get here now..” Sungyeol was pleading. He had missed his bestfriend these few day. L had been ignoring him and mute all the time. He had no one to play prank to.

Sungyeol stretch his hand out.

“come..hold my hand”

“yes Myungsoo..come to us” now all the members pleading L.

L turn to face them. Still no expression on his face.

“Myung..bestfriend..forever”

“remember?”

[MYUNG’S POV]

I climbed the railing now standing at the side. I looked up , saw the hyungs and Sungjong standing at the other side. The manager was also standing there with a sad face.

“come..hold my hand” Sungyeol was saying to me.

I want to be there , on the other side.

 Being with them.

 I try hard to move my muscles but it won’t move even an inch.

I saw Sungyeol stretching his hand out for me to grab , but it was all left in vain. I can’t move.

“Myung..bestfriend..forever” Sungyeol was crying when he said that. I want to hug him. To comfort him.

“remember?” he continue.

Hell I want to answer the simple ‘yes’ but I cant.

Sungjong and Dongwoo was crying with Sungyeol. The others was in verge of crying to.

*yes..bestfriend forever*

“stop struggling..you can’t do anything..i was controlling you..you’ll move once I want you to”

Someone was saying in my head. I know it’s her voice.It was the second girl. The first had left my body but this second girl had taken over.

I inhale hard.  Trying to say a word.

I  struggling hard to open my mouth. .and I manage to do so.

Now I was stuttering to say a word.

I fight her in my head. I try to ignore her curse that only I can heard.

Then , my voice come out. Stuttering the word I want to say.

***

You guys know that INFINITE had move to new dorm right?

Yes they moved..because..remember  the old dorm? Some sasaeng fans entered their house. Taking picture of them sleeping and taking some of their stuffs.

And it happen again in their new dorm , the one in birth of a family. That’s why they move.

Theres one time where L is alone in an elevator. Then a girl entered [sasaeng fan]. L got this instinct so he sent his famous death stare to the girl , hoping that she’ll get scared. he exited when he reach his floor and the girl yelled ‘I think fans should know this side of you’. Just think what he felt that time.

Hope sasaeng won’t do this to them again.and I heard that they moved in at the same day as bigbang also moved in.

Yeah..they now neighbour at the same apartment building.

CARPE DIEM ♥