CHAPTER 4

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

CHAPTER 4

Infinite was having their breakfast at the kitchen except for L who was in the room , taking something.

Woohyun accidently broke a glass as he and Dongwoo was fooling around.

“AH!” Woohyun scream as a piece of shattered glass cut his finger.

L who was in the room gasp as the sweet smell of blood filling their room. He bite his lips and hold his breath to control himself.

Sungjong who was in the kitchen alongside the others clasped his hand into fist.

He bent down beside Woohyun, taking his hyung’s cutted finger into his mouth. Soon he taking it out.

“you shoud clean the cut now”

“oo..emm..yeah” Woohyun stand and washed the cut in the sink.

“I’ll clean this mess” Dongwoo said as he pointed to the broken glass on the floor.

*******

SUNGGYU’S POV

Woohyun and Dongwoo were fooling around when their laugh was dead suddenly. Woohyun have broke his glass. He then crouched down to clean the mess.

Then I heard he screaming. I took a glance. He accidently cutted his own fingers while cleaning the mess.

Sungjong then went beside Woohyun and put the older hand into his mouth.

He then walked back to his seat, which is beside me.

And that when I heard he muttered..

“delicious..”

*what was delicious..the food??*

**********

“I want to sleep..goodnight everyone” Dongwoo said heading to his hotel room which he shared right now with Woohyun.

They went to Jeju Island to shoot their She’s Back MV Japan ver.

“yah Dino! At least clean yourself first..” Sunggyu started nagging at his dongsaeng.

“nah..im just going to sleep..so tired..” Dongwoo step inside his room.

Sungjong and Hoya also went to their room.

Sunggyu and their manager sharing room.

“lets get to our room..it’s already late..” Sungyeol pushed L toward their room.

After done cleaning their self, Sungyeol and L lying on their own bed..which is side by side.

“night L..” Sungyeol said while switching off the table lamp on his side. He was about to sleep when L talk to him.

“Yeollie..do you remember what you wrote to me when we filming for Ranking King?? The one that Lucky King episode”

“yeah..the one we wrote by the campfire..’L-ah..you so handsome..you so naïve despite your mature appearance..your existence is important to me..let’s be friend forever..’ that’s what I wrote .. wae??”

“I lie to you right now..”

“huh?” Sungyeol said sitting on his bed now..

“you lying about what?”

“well..it not lying actually..it just that I hide from you..” He was cutted by Sungyeol.

“tell me”

“emm..i..not actually as you know..im different”

“yeah..you handsome than the rest of us..” Sungyeol said laughing. But his laught soon dead as L didn’t show any reaction. His face was dead serious.

“okay sorry..tell me now”

“no im sorry..maybe you shouldn’t know..”

“tell me Myungsoo”

“im a vam..vam..em..”

“what?? A vampire???”

“how d’you know??”

“what??!!! Youre a vampire???!!!!!”

“wait..you don’t know?”L looked at shoked Sungyeol.

“no way! Vampire doesn’t exist in this world. You saying crap Myungsoo”

“I didn’t lie”

“yeah..prove it!”

L went closer to Sungyeol. Closer enough to smell his sweet type B blood. He soon regret it as he’s starting to lost himself.

“your blood smell sweet” L said as he lean closer.

Sungyeol saw L’s eyes turned to dark black.

“ If you’re a vampire..that’s mean you’ll live forever until someone kill you..and im a human..so I’ll die when the time come..but I promise that we’ll be friend forever..so I don’t mind if you turn me too” Sungyeol said even he know L couldn’t heard him. The real Myungsoo couldn’t.

So Sungyeol didn’t fight as L drink bite him on his neck.

Sungyeol bite his lower lips , prevent himself from screaming due to the agony he feel right now.

*****

Sungjong jolted up in his bed as he smell something.

He knew this smell..it’s Sungyeol ‘s blood.

He ran to Sungyeol and L room.

As soon as he barged in the room..he saw L was Sungyeol’s blood.

“hyung stop! You’re going to kill him!” Sungjong yell as he pulled L aside from Sungyeol.

L was snapped back to reality when Sungjong pushed him aside.

“ohmygodohmygod!! i killed my bestfriend!!!!”

Sungjong checked Sungyeol’s pulse. Luckily, it still there.

“Sungjong..i cant believe I did this! Kill me now!” L said, shaking Sungjong.

“hyung..relax..he still alive..just losing much blood..and his pulse is really slow”

“don’t let him die Jonggie”

“then you need to transfer your energy to him..”

“how do I do so?”

“touch him and focused your energy to the contact between you and him”

“okay..”

L touch Sungyeol arm and focus all his energy to the contact between his skin and Sungyeol’s. soon, the biting mark on Sungyeol neck disappear as L feel suddenly so tired.

“hyung that enough..you’ve drain so much energy..”

L fall to the floor, panting hard as he let go the contact.

“that was tiring..but it worth..” L said as he watch Sungyeol hugged a teddy bear on his bed. Sungyeol’s cheek getting pink unlike the dead pale before.

“he going to turn like us by tomorrow”

“I know..go back to sleep Jonggie..and thanks..”

“you sleep to hyung..goodnight”

 

CARPE DIEM ♥