CHAPTER 20

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

CHAPTER 20

 

“yah kids..palli~” the managers said ushering infinite boys into the van.

“we got another schedule”

Infinite got into the van and the manager drove them to another venue.

“wah..it’s our triple crown for this year!” Dongwoo beamed happily

“I know rite?? I didn’t expect it!” Sungjong said happily.

But sad , despite him and Dongwoo who tried to lighten up the situation , the others just keep on staring out of the window..or just spacing out.

Their manager can only sigh at the scene.

Infinite got through another live interview. Just the boring part..bla bla bla.

After that the manager once again ushered them into the van. To the next schedule.

“everyone here?” the manager count.

“wait..where’s Howon?”

Upon hearing the question , a panic striking the boys. A worried clearly can be seen on their faces.

! They got him??!!!” Woohyun cursed.

“calm down..let’s find him first” Sunggyu said back.

And they went back in..but no , they haven’t found Hoya at all.

And they knew..they got him.

 

***

 

“welcome to our mansion” Sully said cutely , only gaining a flinch from the boy infront him.

“oh..and..im sorry about your friend..L..his death is tragic” and with that , Hoya range in anger. He lauched forward to grab Sully only to found himself stopped abruptly by the chains latching his wrists to the wall.

“now now..calm down cutie” she sent a wink to Hoya who was later cringed in disgust.

After intentionally making Hoya mad , Sully walked away with a smirk. Evil smirk.

 

***

 

“what should we do?” Sungjong asked . his voice turned out to be a whishper.

“hunt them of course!” everyone clearly can see Woohyun is really pissed this time.

“hyung..i don’t care whether you like it or not I’m going to hunt them and bring Howon back. That’s it! Final!” woohyun stand up but Sunggyu interrupt him.

“we all go” Sunggyu said. And the others smile..because that was what they actually want.

“but we need plan” Sungyeol said back to the leader.

“we cant go vanish just like that..we got a lot attentions on us” he continued.

“I know..that’s why we need to plan something” Sunggyu said back..

 

***

 

“where is other member , Hoya?” reporter #1 asked them once they walked out from WoollimEnt’s building.

“is it true that he’s missing?” reporter #2 asked.

The news about Infinite Hoya’s disappearance have travelled far.

The media once again followed them everywhere. Asking them tons of question..but truthfully..they don’t know how to answer them..

Of course..telling them they’re a vampire?

Hoya got kidnapped by some evil vamp??

Not a good answer.

 

***

 

So here’s the plan..we disappear one by one..making it all like accident..like Hoya’s” Sunggyu said , eyeing his left dongsaengs.

Hoya was still on search..the news reported that he got kidnapped by a sasaeng fans. But only infinite know the truth.

“firs will be Dongwoo..then Jonggie..and then Yeol..me and lastly you..right?” Woohyun said to the leader.

“yes”

A simple yes

To leave their family..

Friends..

Inspirits..

And mostly..their life.

 

CARPE DIEM!


#np Infinite H ft Baby Soul - Crying.

you heard about the news?? 

INFINITE become first artist in 12 years to win #1 on the three major broadcasting stations !!!! [proud INSPIRIT here] *crying*

oh and im so so so sorry for not updating...really busy! really am! im not lying! forgive meh!

and i never said this..but thanks for subscribing..i'll work hard to finish this story. *bows*

sorry for any typos!