revenge

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

 

 

Revenge were just begun.

Two different vampire packs ,

Both want revenge.

Both craving each other blood

Both want each other..

Dead.

 

********

 

Woohyun pulled his hoot over his head , slightly covering his face. He walked the lonely road to the store , seriously there is only a few store in the town they , Infinite live. The cold breeze hit him as he walked more faster , escaping the cold weather.

Once arrive ,he pushed the door open , making the bell ringing.

“welcome…urgh its you” Sunggyu spoke as he found it was one of his dongsaengs that had walked in.

“wassup hyung” Woohyun greet Sunggyu.

“what youre doing here?” Sunggyu asked

“ramen” Woohyun replied and Sunggyu didn’t need other explaination. Clearly,the boys was too lazy to cook back at home.

“hyung come home early..i’ll make you some ramen” Woohyun said as he exited the store.

Many years had passed since they choose their destiny , to leave everything , and never looking back. They had move to Noire , a small town way too far from the big city , where they used to live. Luckily for them , Noire was too isolated that no one in the town had ever heard the name of Infinite , Girls Generation or any kpop group. They live there like a normal people would .

At first of their arrival at the town , they always felt this some strange aura..they cant really focus from where it come , but later they found out it come from every parts of the town. They need to make themself safe from any more attack from Victoria , Amber ,Luna, Sully and Crystal. So they investigate on how they always feel dangerous , unprotected and after a few days investigating , they found out that they’re not the only ‘the cursed’one..there are still many out there..and to be specific..the whole Noire Town….are cursed.

The whole town was cursed with unhuman like them. There are witches , warewolves and a shapeshifters.  Although they’re the only vampire in the town.

But the whole town was in peace , all of them , a vampire , shapeshifters , witches , and warewolves had made a pledge to live silently in harmony.

 

*****

 

A few more steps and there Woohyun found himself standing infront of their house , it was simple farmhouse where all five of them live together.

Woohyun placed the ramen he bought on the table and walked toward the back door to their spacious backyard . There , he found Sungyeol was fighting both Dongwoo and Sungjong. Clearly all three of them had been training since morning looking on the way where all of them was drenched in their own sweats.

“I think that can beat the speed guy” Woohyun said gesturing Sungyeol movement as he monitoring their fight . Dongwoo stiffened as Woohyun said about the ‘speed guy’.

“stop making me remember the incident Woo!” Dongwoo yelled.

“alrite alrite” Woohyun said back.

For the past years , they had been training with their power . Sungjong had told them what power the girls hold.

Victoria & Amber : Controller

Crystal : Dream hypnotize.

Sully: Fire

Luna : Electricity

And they had been training with themselves against the girl power. Sometimes they even got help in training by their fellow friend , the witches with their magics and spells , the shapeshifter with their ability to change forms and the warewolves with their fast and tought fighting skills and spirits.

They will countinue to training and training until they will head out , in order to capture their targets and avenge their friends.

And for this time , they’re not going to be the chased one..

They were the Chasers.

Carpe diem!

this crap is nonsense! what dyou think? does this still make sense?

im sorry..im just...writing??