CHAPTER 2

Our Maknae..He Can't Be.....

 

CHAPTER 2

“Gosh! This movie is so freakin awesome!!” Sungjong exclaime while shutting off the television.

“I think it freaking scary..” L and dongwoo said in unison.

“seriously..you should stop ordering horror movie Jonggie..you know all your hyungs except me is scaredy-cat..” Sunggyu said looking at Sungjong.

“like it would ever happen” Sungjong eyeing his hyung with grin.

“yah Lee Sungjong!! Switch on the tv..Reply 1997 going to start soon!” Hoya yell from the kitchen.

“you going to force us watching it again rite??” Sungyeol yell back to Hoya.

“what?? You don’t mind watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band and The Thousandth Man but you don’t want to watch mine?????”

“okay okay..im just saying” Sungyeol said , defeated.

“okay everyone!!! Gather infront of TV now..we got one more minute before it start” Hoya said happily.

“yah! Lee Sungjong! Go buy some midnight snek for us!” Dongwoo nudge Sungjong.

“I don’t want to.”

“yah you the maknae..so just go” Dongwoo said again.

“Yeah Jong..you the maknae..you can’t fight us..” L said smirking to Sungjong.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You go with him!” Sunggyu said smirking at L now.

“what??? And now you call me like you call Lee Sungjong too!!”

“Ya! Kim Myungsoo ! you the maknae too..hehe..” Sungyeol said. Laughing at L.

“hoi Lee Sungyeol..you..go make us , HYUNGS some drink.” Woohyun said gaining a laughter from the hyungs line.

“ aish..” all the maknae stand up. Sungyeol went to the kitchen making some drink.  L and Sungjong grabbed their hoodie and went out to nearby convenient store.

******

 

“this is quite scary..it almost midnight..and there’s no one out here now!” L said looking all around him. All he could see was empty , dark , and cold night street. The cold air of night making him more nervous. And the fact that he just watch some horror movie just now sent shiver to his body. He walk more closer to Sungjong.

“its your fault making me watch that movie..now im scared!”

“hyung..how can you got 2nd in the pre-ranking in that ghost episode of Ranking King??”

“that’s fans vote..how am i supposed to know..”

*******

While in the dorm…

“hehe..hyungs..you going to regret for asking me to make a drink..”

“Unfortunately..L teach me something while we were filming for Sesame Player..”

“hehehehe^^” Sungyeol chukle as he poured some salt..no..Many salt into the Americano he just made..

After stirring it, he went back to the living room. Reply 1997 already started as he place the Americano on the coffee table.

In 100% sync like they always are , all the hyungs grab their drink and drink it.

“ARGH! LEE SUNGYEOL!! WHATTHEHELLISTHIS!!!!!!!” Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya let a shriek at the same time.

“HAHAHAHAHA! YOU DESERVE THAT!!” Sungyeol just laughing as hard as he can , enjoying the moment..CARPE DIEM! Like L always said.

 

*******

SUNGJONG’S POV

L hyung was walking closer to me so suddenly.

We have some conversation before the cold breeze of night blow into our face.

Due to the wind..i could smell his blood. L hyung’s blood.

*control yourself Sungjong..you’ve been in control for all these year*

I tried to control myself.

I watch as L hyung tighten his hoodie.

Then his heart start beating a little bit faster..that just making it more hard for me…

“sungjong…”

That the last think I heard before the thirst  taking me over.

 

CARPE DIEM ♥