CHAPTER 6 - Will She Fall for It?

My...Our...Baby Panda...

 

“Hey, there y…..”

 

I walked towards her slowly and then I leaned over her and whispered to her ear, enough to make her shiver a bit. I s my arms around his tiny but curvy waist and I pulled her close to me. She blushed. And damn! I love it everytime I saw that pink tint on her cheeks.

 

“What are you doing here, babe?”, I start her earlobe and bite it. I kiss her neck and down to her collarbone.

 

“oppa, ugh…. Please…”

 

“please what babe? Ehm…. You smell so good… do you want oppa to stop? Are you sure…..” I bite her and left a hickey on her neck. I pulled her closer until she can feel my hardness. Damn! That early convo I had before with hyungs made me wanna take her right here right now. After all I haven’t got any release for these past weeks. I start grinding my manhood with her core to make her realize what I want. ing her. BADLY.

 

“ehm.. oppa… please…”, she put her hands on my chest trying to resist her own desire but lust already take over me. I took her left leg up and slide my hand under her skirt. I feel my arousal getting…

 

*cough

 

*another cough…..louder… I don’t give attention to that until….

 

“excuse me…. I really don’t wanna interrupt whatever you guys doing right now..but… Seungri… are you going back to your dorm now with me or what?... or you have another plan for tonight?” There. My was-beloved manager smirked at me. God.. I just wanna punch him right now for disturbing my bussiness. I let Ji Eun down and faced him.

 

“well, hyung.. as you can see..i don’t think that I would going back home tonight. I HAVE something MORE important to do with her… thank you for your concern…bye…” as soon as I said that to my manager, I quickly grab Ji Eun hand and dragged her out. I took my phone and dialed taxi number to pick us up. 20 minutes later the taxi already dropped us in front of her apartment. She walked ahead in rush leaving me behind. I chuckled. I knew why she acting like that. Though we already been dating for 3 months now, she still that shy girl whenever I came around her. Moreover, me as her boyfriend, always and doing y things to her. Well… what can I say? I’m a guy. Don’t think I’m gonna let you go tonight, baby, I said in mind.

 

“baby.. where are you going…?”

 

I quickly went up to her once I saw her heading back to her apartment. I wrapped my arms around her small waist behind her, which made her stop from her tracks. She turned her head to the said so that she could see me.

 

“oh…I’m quite sleepy oppa… why haven’t you going back home?”

 

“ehm…I think I will stay here for tonight, baby… it’s already so late.. beside oppa need to give you something for what already happened early..”

 

I came closer to her and pulled her right into my embrace. I snuggled my face down to her neck and damn… here I am again…getting hard because her sweet scent. She giggled as she felt tickled by it. I held her hand and started to drag her to her room.

 

“oppa….what are you doing…?”

 

She tried to keep up from my fast pace. I feel really excited right now. I looked over other people in the corridor and good thing they are busy enough with their own business. They completely didn’t notice us.. I just kept quiet and continued dragging her.

 

Finally we reached the exit door to the rooftop. There is a long stairs in front of them and there isn’t any lock so we’re free to go inside. Oh, I mean outside J

 

“oppa…what are we doing here?”

 

She asked me once again. We’re about to go upstairs when she stopped me. I turned to her and flashed my sweetest smile.

 

”I wanna show you something, baby… I’m thinking of showing it to you….i’m sure you’ll love it, baby…”

 

I lied…because if I tell her that I’m planning to make love to her there on the rooftop..i’m sure she’ll freak out and would totally refuse me. She looked at me wonderingly. I saw her brows slowly connecting.

 

“but what about the guards….will they allowed us to enter?”

 

She asked. She looks cute whenever she feels uneasy… why would she feel that way..? I’m her boyfriend for Christ’s sake..!

 

“but.. I do really wanna show you.. it’s only for you…”

 

I showed her my puppy eyes…come on….just fall for it… and after a while… I saw her smiled and nodded… Deep inside I’m already screaming for excitement…! I dragged her completely upstairs and looked down to my pants… ghaawd.. my little pet isn’t little anymore… ha ha ha ha…

 

“don’t worry, buddy… you’ll be able to get what you want.. just wait for a while…”

 

 

*hell yeah....buddy....

poor Ji Eun.. she doesn't what already waiting for her soon..... for next chappie.....

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE please...... that will encourage me MORE to write n finished this story...