CHAPTER 9 ----- The end of our world?

My...Our...Baby Panda...

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG to update this story… Mianhae *bow90degree

First of all… I wanna thank to my 14 subbies so far :

 

  @bontsikka  @alien_leader  @whyso_2ne1  @thecarolexinha @chic143 @yoyojiji @rumahhijau @sp unkimonki @jess99 @skydragon1fan @skydragon94 @topluvsmeh @chichink and @lonely_mushroom

 

Jeongmal kamsahamnida ^___________________^

 

And please…… to all the silent readers….. thank you for reading J but.. why don’t you join the comment line and sub?

I DO appreciate ALL your LOVES for me through the comments and subs J ….

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun POV

 

He pushed me out  of his room. I cried loud, “OPPA….you MUST help us! Oppa…OPPA…PLEASE…!”

 

He closed the door behind me. I still standing dumbfounded. Helpless.

 

What am I going to do…….? What am I going to do……? I asked that question myself. Oh my GOD. Why is he acting like that? Doesn’t he even care about her? I walk slowly out of the building. Seems like my life already end. I have no strength to face the next day. Worse of it, I don’t have any strength to face my daughter. How I told her that her daddy won’t help her? That her life maybe….maybe….. I cried.

 

~~~I’m still alive…. I’m still alive….~~~

 

I grab my phone and answer to a histeric woman.

 

“Ji Eun !!! where are you? Come home now. hurry !!! t don’t know what happened with Eun Soo. she’s screaming. She told me her head is….”, suddenly she cut off “ omo…. Eun Soo… Eun Soo…..,” I only hear her voice calling her in a shock. It doesn’t take me a minute to understand what happened with my lovely daughter. I run fast and stop the next taxi, jump in and we go towards my apartment. My heart beats fast. Seems like I would have an sudden heart-attack.

 

In minutes, I already arrived at my apartment, running as fast as my feet can bring me up to our room.

 

BAM !!!

 

I ran to her room and found her crying loud with aunt Kim hugging her tight. My heart sank seeing her condition.

 

“baby….”

 

“mommy……”, she cried. “:it hurts….”

 

“what happened, dear? Where do you feel hurt? Your head?” I asked her, keeping my voice calm, afraid she will notice how afraid I am right now seeing her like that. After some minutes, her cries turn into sobs. I keep hugging her, kissing her head and saying sweet things to her and seems like her pain already gone. But, I felt so worry about her.

 

Then, I found her already asleep. I thanked aunt Kim for taking care of her today. i laid her, covered her in her blanket. I stared her for minutes. I ran my fingers along her beautiful face. Her hair…forehead..her chubby cheek..nose…her pinky lips… I felt tear running down my face. I cried in silent. She looks like an angel when she’s sleeping.. I kissed her.

 

“oppa…. Our baby is very pretty…”

 

Then I walked out her bedroom and made a call.

 

“Yeobseyo….aah, annyeong Dr. Song.. it’s me Han Ji-Eun. My daughter, Eun-soo is under your treatment. Something happened today. she said that her head hurt so much. I know that our next schedule is still in next 4 days, but… can we have an appointment tomorrow, please…? Oh… ok… 10 am sounds good. We’ll be there. Thank you so much, Doctor…”

 

After I hang up the phone, I made my way to the kitchen, preparing our dinner although I already lost my appetite. But knowing my little stubborn baby, she will refuse to eat if I don’t have some. Huh. Another similarity with her daddy. Stubborn.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Aegy….. Baby….. wake up, dear…..”

 

She stirred a bit but keep closing her eyes.

 

 “sweetheart…. Wake up… it’s time for dinner… Mommy is starving…hiks… hiks….” I pout. “what to do? Mommy already hungry but her cute little princess doesn”t wake up… what to do….” I managed to speak with my aegyo.. She still not moving and then…. She giggled…. But she keep closing her eyes… then another giggles… “yah…!!!” another giggles….finally……

 

“Mommy….. mommy… stop it!! Mommy…. Please….hahahaha… mommy… it tickles… mommy…hahahahaha…” Tears running down her cheek while I keep tickling her. “Mommy… hahaha…. I give up… mommy….”

 

“say the magic word.”

 

“hahaha… please, mommy…” she keep laughing nad holding on to her stomach… “say the magic word, baby…”

 

“oke…oke…Mommy… I love you….”

 

“nah…that’s mommy’s little girl..” I kiss her head. “now, let’s take shower!!!!”, I exclaimed.

 

“yeaay…. Mommy come to?”

 

“NO.”

 

“c’mon, mommy…. It’s been a loooooonnnnngg time since I took shower with you… neh? Neh? Neh? Pleaaaseee…..”, she asked me with her puppy eyes. Aisht. This girl. Where did she learn that? Totally like her daddy.

 

After a long shower, she keep playing with the bubble soap and insisting that I should try made a big bubble one, finally we came out. I put her pajama with panda printing on her and then start feeding her. This is my most precious time I spent with her.. I love every time I feed her or I read her bedtime stories. She talked a lot during dinner. Asking everything even the weirdest ones., I think. I mean for her age. She will ask me questions like why didn’t I kiss my friends on lips like she did, why dog has so many puppies and me only has one, why I have a way brunette hair meanwhile she has a black one, how could she been in my womb.. Things like that. Only GOD knows how many I got hard times to answer those questions.

 

After finishing both of our dinner, I carried Eun-soo to her bedroom and laid her on the bed, tucked her in the comforter. I sit beside her and start reading her bedtime stories when…

 

“Mommy….”

 

“hmm… dear’, as keep flipping the pages where the last story I’d told her before.

 

“Mommy… no fairytale tonight… can’t you tell bout your story. Yours and daddy… please…….i wanna hear that.. I promise I will wake up early tomorrow…I wanna know about daddy more.. please….”

 

“baby…”

 

“please, mommy….. please….”. she keep pleading with her almost teary-eyes. I sighed. I never win against her. J

 

“well… first. You just look EXACTLY like him…. Your daddy is the most handsome man mommy ever met. Hmmm… he has a lot of handsome friends actually but because mommy loves your daddy a lot, so he must be the most handsome, neh???” She nodded.

 

“My daddy is the most handsome man. Neh mommy…?”

 

I keep telling her about Seungri-oppa. Of course, not to mention his name… I told her all the good things about her daddy. I don’t wanna her grown-up with hatred towards her daddy. Soon, she drifted away. I kissed her cheek and forehead. “Good night aegy….”

 

I sighed.  I stared at her peaceful face. Is she going to be alright? I can’t imagine my life without her. She’s my source of strength. My light. The only reason that keeping m ealive and waking up day after day. I must find another way to save her. I let my tears roll over my face. A silent tears.

 

“Oppa…. I wish you stay here with me… I love you, oppa… Seungri-oppa… I always DO..”