CHAPTER 1 --- In the Elevator

My...Our...Baby Panda...

After sometime, we finally arrived at my destination. Whoa… from  years to years it become more awesome. I sigh. The building is definitely artistic. Have a very unique design and also a high class taste. I always admire this building, feeling cozy when I was there before. But now, I feel so terrified.. honestly. I don’t have any courage to step inside, but I MUST. My step will determine my future..our future..

 

I step inside the YG building, to the information stand. The guards greets me in surprised. They’ve already known me. I bow politely.

 

“annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi…”

 

“Ji Eun-ah... it’s been awhile. You look more beautiful now. You wanna go upstairs?”

 

“neh.. I was looking for YG sajang-nim.”

 

I walk over to the elevator. I press the button. The door open and there are Minzy, Sandara-unni, and Daesung-oppa inside.. I get shocked. I don’t wanna meet these guys. Not right now. Too many questions. Too many stares.. but I still walk in.

 

“Ji Eun-ah? Is that you?”, Daesung-oppa greets me.

 

“Neh..annyeonghaseyo, oppa, Dara –unni, Mingkki…”, I smiled at them but then I keep my mouth off.

 

“it’s been awhile,huh?! What bring you up here?”

 

It feels so strange but I think Dara-unni doesn’t like to see me here. Her voice a little bit full of anger. Why Is she acting like that? I’ve never been that close to her before and I’m quite sure I never had any fight with her. So I just nodded. Thank God I’m already on my floor. I take my step out and say goodbye to them. I walk fast to YG office and when I already in front of his door, I knock..

 

“come in..”

 

I walk slowly. When he saw me, “Ji Eun-ah..”

 

“annyeong… sorry for disturbing you, Sir. I have something important to tell you. I actually wanna have your permission first because I appreciate you much and what am I going to tell you have a relation with one of your idol. I don’t expect more, I just…..”, I speak so fast seems like I’m doing rap.

 

“seungri?”, he asked.

 

“neh.”

 

So I start explaining everything to him. EVERYTHING. I can’t have my secret anymore. Not this time.

 

Sandara POV

 

What the hell is she doing right here? After three years without news, she suddenly barging up here? Ugh.. I wanna yelled at her, slapped her and tell her to leave this building, this country. Not even try to show her ing try-to-be-innocent-face in front of him. Yes. I’m sure that her coming related with Seungri. Is she going to ruin his life again? Damn. I should take something due this. She’s not getting my lovely dongsaeng hurt anymore.

 

Minzy POV

 

Ji Eun is here. She’s here. But why.. she told me before that she will go overseas, to Taiwan and never come back here again. But why is she right here now? Well I hope that she won’t do something bad to oppa.

 

Daesung POV

 

Aah…my little dongsaeng is here. When I first time saw her here, my heart jumped in shocked but then I feel so happy. Actually I wanna jumped over her and hug her so tight. I miss her so much.But there is Minzy and Dara. I’m afraid that they will misunderstood it. So I just greet her. Ji Eun… she was a lovely dongsaeng. All the hyung loved to a lot but I always defend on her. She called me her savior-oppa.. I know how much she loved our maknae, Seungri. Sometimes I felt sorry for her because I think she deserve someone better than him. I know our maknae is a player and not a type of being in a relationship. But looking both of them together, they really like a couple. I wish that Seungri could treat her better. I’m glad Seungri is not here now. Maybe I sould text hyungs about her. Damn. I should ask for her number. I think I’ll wait for her. She probably ay YG office. I’ll wait for her there.

 

Text messages :

 

DS : hyung.. don’t come back earlier, ok? Just hang aroud there for another hour.

GD : wae?

DS : Ji Eun is here…. I just think Seungri no need to know bout it now. Can u do that? Plz

GD : she’s here? Omo…

TOP : Ji Eun is here? How come?

DS : Yah, hyung!! What kind of question is that? Just keep that maknae there, ok.

GD : ok.