CHAPTER 3 - Surprised

My...Our...Baby Panda...

Ji Eun POV

I cry. I never mean it but I cry. He stand up and walk closer to me. He hugged me and comfort me.

“Ji Eun..why do you keep it that long?, he asked me. “I can’t promise anything to you. You know how he is. But, I’ll support you,ok?

“thank you, sir.”

“one more thing. I know maybe its hard for you. But I can’t let him going abroad right now, especially to Taiwan. He’s doing his album and collab with other company. So, if everything going well, can you bring her here instead?”

“yes… I think she will very excited. She’s already asked me to bring her here.”

“what’s her name?”

“Eun Soo… Han Eun-Soo..”

“did she know anything about him?”

“no…I mean she only knew that her father is a Korean and live here. That he is being busy with all his works. I never told her about him more than that. But it seems she doesn’t care. She loved her daddy so much even before she met him. I let her watch K-Pop. She loves YG artists, you know, Big Bang mostly..she even a big fan of Seungri, her uncle panda. If only she knew that he’s not her uncle but her daddy….”

“Ji Eun… who else know about Eun Soo?”, he asked me. I know why he ask that. We can’t let this news spread out. It will bring us down. The net, fan, paparazzi..

“only me, Gyuri-unni, a friend of mine and you. Don’t worry, sir. I never want anyone else knows about her. I understand all the consequences.”, I answered. “so..i’ll be going then. Thank you for your time and understanding, sir. I’ll bring her here soon. Excuse me..”. I bow down politely and leave his room just to find Daesung-oppa standing in front of me. OMG.. did he hear everything?

“oppa….”

“is that true?”. OMG he did hear all.

 

Daesung POV

I wait silently for her. I never meant to overhearing them but suddenly I heard her crying. What happened? Is that Seungri that they are talking about? Eun-Soo? Who is she?

“no…I mean she only knew that her father is a Korean and live here. That he is being busy with all his works. I never told her about him more than that. But it seems she doesn’t care. She loved her daddy so much even before she met him. I let her watch K-Pop. She loves YG artists, you know, Big Bang mostly..she even a big fan of Seungri, her uncle panda. If only she knew that he’s not her uncle panda but her daddy….”

What? Seungri? Uncle panda? Daddy? Ji Eun has a daughter? When? How? Wow…. I’ve never been knocked out before but this news has knocked me out. I’ surprised. NO. I’m shocked but suddenly the door opened  and she walked out.

“oppa….”

“is that true?”, I asked her. “you have a daughter with Seungri? How come you not tell us?”

“oppa…can we talk in private?, she replied. Omo…this little girl. She looked so fragile right now.

“fine. Lets go the park.” With that, I grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs. We headed to basement where I parked my car. We get in and drive to the park. Before that, I bought us lunch since I know that it will be a long long story. Little did we know that Dara watching over us..  or CL and Bom-noona…

 

Ji Eun POV

We sat on the bench. There is a silence between us.

“mianhae, oppa…”, I start to cry. “it’s all my fault. I just too shocked. I never know before that I got pregnant. I’m already on my 2 months pregnancy before I knew it. I didn’t have my period but I thought that because I was too streesfull during that time. We fighting, you guys had your comeback, other parties, the scandal, paparazzi everywhere. “

“but, why don’t you told us later? Why do you leave us? Leave him? I know how much you love him, Ji eun..”, he faced me. His words full of uncertainty.

“I do love him, oppa…I do…but he didn’t... he doesn’t… he never love me.”

“why do you leave?”

“we had a fight, oppa. I shouldn’t have asked too much from him. But when I realize that I’m pregnant, I wanna tell him. I went to his apartment that night but he’s been with Yoona. I heard them yelling each other. I heard her yelling at him want him to kick me out from his life. Is he didn’t do it she will surely do that for him. I know Yoona loved him, too, oppa… she’s prettier than me..richer..more famous…talented… but then I heard him told her that I were nothing. Just a little kid who got over-crush on him. That he never had in his mind to be someone more in my life. He didn’t love me. He only considered me as his partner. Nothing more. And it hurts me badly, oppa… am I just a toy for him? We did already had many times, but I thought that because he really love me.”, I sniffed.

“so I decided to leave soon that night.. why should I stay? I have no one. Seungri didn’t love me and I’m pretty sure he even will considered our baby as a burdensome. I can’t ruin his future. Your group, your label.  I took the last flight and I went to Taiwan, to live with Gyuri-unni. I start my new life alone with my baby. I decided to keep the baby since she’s the only thing I had from him. I gave birth and I raised her as a single parent. And make my own promise that I’ll never back to Korea.”

“you have been through a lot, aegy-ah…”, he hug me. I always like when Daesung-oppa hug me. It feels like being hug with your big brother. He calmed me with his own way. “then why do you come back?”

I paused. My heart trembled.

“Eun Soo… Eun Soo… shes’s…. I’m really a bad mother, oppa. I can’t even giving the best for her… I don’t know what to do, oppa… I don’t know… I don’t wanna be here. But if something happened to her, I will surely die.. I can’t live without her…i… i… once almost lost her.. and now I don’t wanna her….”, I suddenly cried. My shoulder shaking a lot. Daesung looked so scared and confused.

“what? What happened with her? Eun Soo…she’s your daughter, isn’t she?

“She has a sickle-blood disease… and it getting worse. I can’t help her because I can’t be her donor. So, I’m here to ask Seungri…I have no choice, oppa.”

“she got sickle-blood disease? Oh my God.. but she’s just a baby… oh my, Ji eun-ah…”

“oppa… will Seungri  do that? I’m so afraid. He hate me so much. I’m afraid he will hate her too.. I mean..”

“sure, he will help. He MUST. It’s his daughter. His own blood.”

“oppa…promise me one thing. Don’t let anyone knows about it ok? I will talk to him straight.”, I begged him. He just nodded.

“ so when will you bring her here? I wanna see her. She must be very pretty just like her mommy,” Daesung give me a smile.

I shook my head. “ani…. She’s just like Seungri-oppa…just like him a lot.” I smiled. I thank in my heart for my baby just like her dad. I still love him. Whenever I missed him, I just need to see her face and I found Seungri oppa. We walked out. He sent me to my hotel right away. We even exchange our phone number.

 

Next morning, I flight back to Taiwan. I miss her so much. I never travelling without her before. Finally… I arrived at our home.

“omma…omma…I miss you…”, she is so excited. I lift her up and give her a peek on her chubby cheek. I smell her scent.

“nado..aegy-ah”. I look at her, seeing her beautiful face, her lips, her eyes…her eyes.. she had the same eyes, that panda eyes. I laughed.

“wae, omma? Why do you laughing?

“ani.. you are SO cute.. my baby panda..’, I chuckled and she giggled. “c’mon omma will feed you..” I took her to the kitchen and start feeding her. “aegi-ah..”

“hmm..”

“you remember when omma told you that appa lived in Korea?”

“neh.”

“do you want to see him?”

“what? Appa? I can see appa? My appa? I nodded. “Yes, omma…”, she jump happily. “when will I see appa?

“ehm… I don’t know yet. He’s very busy, you know. But, we will go to Korea in this week so you can continue your treatment there. You will meet your daddy soon.”

“omma.. that would be my biggest birthday present then.” She smiled at me and give me a tight hug. I cried in my heart.

.