CHAPTER 5 - Anger & Pepper

My...Our...Baby Panda...

Seungri POV

“NO.”

“oppa….”, she cried.

I slammed the door. “damn, Ji Eun! I said NO. ok? You can leave now.”

“but, oppa. Don’t you care for her? She is your…”

“who said she is my daughter?”, I cut her. “who can guarantee that? You didn’t have just with me, did you? You do ing Taecyeon too, don’t you? Hah?!”. I yelled at her. “maybe you should go find that ing Taecyeon”, I smirked at her.

“I never had with him! You know that. I would never…...”,

“oh yeah? So you mean that tape is just a bull?! But you’re drunk, weren’t you… that’s why MAYBE you didn’t remember ing that !!”, I yelled at her. “now, get out of my place!!. I don’t care your damn daughter. That’s your problem not mine. OUT!!”,

I pushed her out of my room. She cried loud, “OPPA….you MUST help us! Oppa…OPPA…PLEASE…!”

I closed the door behind her.

“Aaarrrggh………….”, I threw everything that I can reach. “damn.damn..damn…, I shout aloud. I kicked the wall. I even hit the ing mirror and now my arm’s bleeding. I feel so angry with her. With myself. Doesn’t matter how bad she hurt me, I shouldn’t yelled at her like that. Maybe I am a player, yes I am a player, but I usually treat woman right and nice. And she looked so small…so fragile.. so sad… and her daughter? Huh… I don’t believe that girl is mine. I mean, I’m just 25 years old. I can’t be a father to anyone. I do love kids. I like to play around with all the hyungs’s children : Haeum, Harang, Yoojin, Tablo and Psy’s even with that Se7en’s baby. I love them. But I don’t like if they are mine.. beside everytime we had , we always use protection. I don’t wanna get my girl pregnant. She always on her pills and how much I hate that, I always use that damn things.

I tried to remember. To figured out things. We do ALWAYS.

EXCEPT……

NO.. it can’t be happened. Not that time.

Could it be?

I remember 3 years ago. We had our comeback with ALIVE album. It’s on March. We’re recording at You & I with Hyori-noona. I’d already known Ji Eun and we’d been together for 3 months. The show was become headline and trending in twitter, me2day, and other social network because of my “pepper”. And it leading fans to hashtag #bigbangpepper and soon our VIP becoming Very Important Pepper. I never meant  to be that fishy. But we’re really close with Hyori-noona so I feel comfort joking around with her. It started when Young Bae-hyung felt a bit disappointed about his height, become a shorter one. I don’t know what come to me that moment. Maybe because of our hectic schedule, show, album release and I hadn’t had for almost 3 months so my head was full of that y dirty things. I just spoiled it up. Small pepper more spicier. Hah.

 

~Flashback~

“what the hell are you saying there?”, TOP-hyung send me his deadly glare.

“you’d better learn how to keep your mouth shut off, maknae.. I warn you..”, Jiyong-hyung point at me.

“aisht, this little..”

“hyung…I’m not LITTLE..”, I cut Daesung-hyung. “ In fact like I said, even…even it’s little it’s more tasty, right hah Youngbae-hyung…”, I .

Suddenly, we all burst in laughter. Well, we are boys anyway. Boys always think, say, and do y things. We are bad boys. Really bad. Then all of us are getting in our van. We are heading to club to have our party. Well…that’s our first plan but then….

“Tabi-ah….” A very y cute voice interrupt us. And there Bom-noona waiting for us with CL. They looked so adorable. Ah both hyungs are very lucky to have them as their girlfriends. TOP-hyung and Jiyong-hyung smiled widely as they walk towards them.

“Noona…what are you doing here?”, TOP-hyung smirked at her. “it’s already past bedtime..you are not playing naughty, hmm, noona…”

“yah! Stop calling me noona..”, she punched him.

TOP-hyung gave her a small peck on her cheek.. “mianhae…Bommie…”, TOP-hyung pouted.

“aigoo….it seems like hyungs won’t join us tonight. They have their own private party”, Daesung laughed.

“yupz…bye you guys..see you tomorrow, I guess…”, Jiyong-hyung already left us while grabbing CL’s waist closer to him.

“Noona… enjoy your dinner with extra spicy pepper, yeah…”, I shouted. PLAK… Daesung-hyung slapped my backhead. “so, shall we go now?”, I asked both hyungs.

“aah… just three of us… ani… I would go home, too tired…bye…”, -hyung answered me.

“coming with you..”,Youngbae-hyung run after him, leaving me alone. DAMN.

I walk slowly to the van and told my manager to go home first coz I wanna spend my night out in the club and then,

 

“Seungri-oppa………”

I looked back and find Ji Eun standing in front of me. She looks so pretty, cute….. she’s wearing a pink skirt I bought her and a oversize jacket---my jacket. She’s holding something. I don’t know, maybe some food. She loves to cook for me. She tied her hair in ponytail, no makeup…just a light pink lipstick that I want to badly.

 

 

 

SORRY......MIANHAE.......i hate cliffhanger and now i"m the one who did this to you guys...... *slap