CHAPTER 4 - Meeting Him

My...Our...Baby Panda...

Ji Eun and Eun Soo finally arrived at the their new apartment. Thanks to Gyuri. She asked her friend to find a cozy one for them. They even already go to the hospital to make arrangement due to her treatment. Everything is settled now. Only one thing left. She hasn’t meet Seungri. She will go to his apartment to tell him personally. She know that today he doesn’t have any schedule from Daesung.

She gained all his courage and confidence to enter the building.

 

Ji Eun POV

I stand in front of his door for 20 minutes. But still I can’t push that ing button. What will he do? C’mon Ji Eun, you must brave. For Eun Soo. I take a deep sigh as I push the bell.

~~ding dong~~

No answer.

~~ding dong~~

Silence. Maybe he at outside. But before I turn around, the door opened. And he standing there, with only a towel around his waist. His bare chest. I remember how it feels when I touch it. His wet hair and his lips. I gulped. He looks so hot. Damn! How can I even thinking about that in this situation?

“oppa…….

 

Seungri POV

Damn! I smirked. She was great. NO. I was great. Two rounds in the morning. What a ing hot morning. But she got annoying so I sent her back, I mean kick her out of my place. Ugh… I need to take shower again..

~~ding dong~~

Who the hell is that? Is that her? I keep showering.

~~ding dong~~

Damn! I take my towel, round it around my waist and walk to door, ignoring I’m half-, I open the door just to find…..

“oppa……”

the most beautiful, iest, hottest girl in the world.

I feel my blood run faster. Just looking at her standing in front of me already made my temperature rise. Damn it !! Only this girl can get me aroused this quick. I travel around her beautiful face, her lovely brown eyes, her long wavy brunette hair, her ly lips. Her jawline. Her collarbone… I keep treasuring lower to her neck. She wears a deep V-neck  satin blouse. That tight wardrobe reveals her curves so much.and her ing beautiful full s. Seems like they even getting bigger. I wanna put my palms upon her s and cupped them. Just thinking about it made me aroused more. Fortunately, I wear this towel instead of pants. Otherwise she will notice my already . I opened the door for her  to come in.

“oppa, mianhae…..”, as soon I heard her saying that, I becomes defensive somehow. All the bad memories come to my thoughts and replaced all my sudden body reaction. I take my step to my bedroom

“wait here, I’ll go change”, I told her cold. Inside the bedroom, I take my white t-shirt and black short. What the hell is she doing right now? I’m sitting on my bed, rewind my thoughts. A burden anger soon filled my chest. I think I’ve already forget  her. I walk towards the living room where she still standing with her hands in her pocket. “what bring you up here for all the sudden?, don’t waste my time, I have more important things to do. So just to the point, ok?!”, I know my words are so harsh but what can I do?

“oppa….” Oh how much I miss her calling me like that.

“please don’t get mad of me. But can I ask you for a favor? I won’t ask more from you. I won’t even interfere your life anymore. Just this one……”. She looks so fragile.

“ehm….can you go to the hospital with me to have a medical check?”, she asked.

“what?! WHAT? Hospital? Medical check? What are you saying? Don’t play dumb with me, aegy-ah…”, . Did I just call her aegy? Damn!

“please, oppa….. it won’t take long. I just need you to do this. ONLY YOU.”

“what’s the point with me huh?!”

“it’s not for me…it’s for her.. for Eun Soo….”

“Eun Soo? who is she?”, I asked randomly

There is a silence. Her lips are shaking. She bits her lower lip.

“my daughter….”

What? Her daughter? She’s got married? I really shocked and my heart was just like crushing in to pieces. It hurts so much.

“your daughter.”

HAH?!

 

Ji Eun POV

“my daughter…”

He looks so shocked. I feel he hurt somehow. But why?

“your daughter…”

Finally. I reveal it. The secret that haunted me for three years. I never mean to keep her from him but he is the one who rejected us. Me. He keep silent. Then he sit down. He looks so pale. I must take this good opportunity to explain everything.

“mianhae…oppa… I know that you are shocked. I never mean to do this to you. Don’t worry. i don’t ask you to take responsibility or what. I just need to to do that medical check. She..i mean Eun Soo.. she is sick. mm… sickle-blood disease and I can’t help her because I can’t be her donor. So the doctor asked the father to do the check. And now I’ right here.. she’s getting worse, oppa…. I can’t let her go like that, please….”, I began to cry.

“oppa….please…”, I beg him. I pleaded. I cry loud. He still keep silent on his chair. I kneeled down in front of him. I still crying but I began to hold his hands. “oppa….oppa…please..i do anything you ask me but please…do the check, please….”

“who else?”, he asked suddenly

“huh?”

“who else know about this?”, he asked me looking straight to my eyes. OMG. Why do I feel so scared?

“just me, a friend of mine, YG sajang-nim, Daesung-oppa, and now…..you.”

“daesung-hyung knew about this?”, he raised his eyebrows. “and now I’m the last person to know that? Great! ing great.”, he replied sarcastically.

“oppa, it’s not like that. I was about talking to YG sajang-nim but he was overhearing us so I must tell him the truth. i’m so sorry.”

“ok, then… have you finished yet? Coz I wanna go out right now. So…if you have finished, you may leave now…”, he stand up, walking to the door and open it.

“but, oppa….. I just asked you to…”

“what?.....the medical check?”

I nodded.

“NO.”

 

 

 

 

OMO........ what will happen? Ri.... you are a bad bad daddy... how could you.....*sobs

btw... yeorobun... i dunno if i can update this story regularly since i'm still having an xmas open party at home and really,,,,,ing tired....