Hyung~

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

Dear readers and subscribers, sorry for the long hiatus..

Something happened on me, I have to stay in hospital and do some treatment for about three weeks..

and for this new chapter I want to introduce  you to my new co-author jundooseob. yeaaaay! \(^ ^)/ From now on she'll help me to correct the grammar in this fics so all of my readers can read the chapter with no difficulties khekhe.. Don't forget to check out her fanfics on her profile. Her stories are daebak!! ^^

 

-

-

 

It was 4:30, early in the morning. Hyunseung was sleeping and enjoying the morning air by tossing around in his bed before he heard an annoying sound of footsteps come from outside his room.

DRAP.. DRAP.. DRAP..

“Hyung!!!”

Knowing well the only one who has a spare key to his place, Hyunseung pulled his blanket above his head with a complaint under his breath.

A sound from the door was heard, a blonde head popped up in Hyunseung’s room cheerfully. His puppy eyes finally found his hyung still lying on the bed. He approached his sleepy hyung and shook his body roughly.

“Hyung, wake up!”

A groan slipped from under the blanket “Aigoo Seobie.. What time do you think it is now? It’s not the right time to wake up.. ” a head finally popped out from a huge roll of the blanket “Let me sleep.. “

“Yaah.. Listen!! Yesterday Doojoon sent me home! And we chatted for a while and he patted my head and suddenly he said goodbye and … Hey.. are you listening? Hyung~” Yoseob was whining beside Hyunseung whose eyes were still closed. He shook his hyung’s body tried to wake him up but gave up. Instead, he lied down beside his hyung. Now their faces met.

“I’m listening.. just let me close my eyes while I listen to your story.. “ Hyunseung mumbled and caressed Yoseob’s head lightly

Yoseob chuckled. He knew Hyunseung was tired because he was busy organizing his new gallery. But Yoseob couldn’t resist to tell about how he was feeling at that moment. He wanted to tell everything about Doojoon to Hyunseung. Yes. Yoseob would tell everything to Hyunseung since it was already a habit. It was just because he always felt comforted anytime he was with Hyunseung.

“Aren’t you sleepy? I thought your new fiction story made you stay out till midnight” Hyunseung said softly. He moved closer to the younger one as he searched for warmness from Yoseob’s body, not willing to open his sleepy eyes.

“Ne~ but it’ll finish soon. The story is already on its ” Yoseob blushed a little

Hyunseung opened his eyes a bit and found his dongsaeng’s face turned a bright red. “ story again?”

Yoseob nodded.

“Aigoo.. what will people say if they find out that the writer of an adult novel is a little boy who has no experience at all..” Hyunseung touched Yoseob’s ear and rubbed it gently “Should hyung teach you a little something about ?”

Yoseob was startled. He moved his body and looked up at his hyung’s face. There he found beautiful face with a pair of doe eyes, soft lips, and pale cheeks. He touched Hyunseung’s forehead, move down to eyes, nose, cheek, and finally landing to his lips.

Yoseob has admitted that Hyunseung has a better looking face than anyone he ever met. Beautiful is too modest. He was like an angel. That’s why Hyunseung always appeared as a character in a novel story he wrote. What’s the title of his novel again? The love stories of a Mr. perfect Jang and a bad gangster Yong.  He never told his hyung about him being a character on his novel. But the series was daebak, wait, the right word was DAEBAK since it sold 100.000 copies in just one day, making it his best seller. That’s the time when his popularity as a novelist began.

“Should I teach you how to kiss first?” Hyunseung now opened his sleepy eyes and straightly looked to Yoseob. He moved his forehead to Yoseob’s so their eyes matched perfectly. Their lips were only an inch apart. “Should I?”

Yoseob was silent and suddenly his eyes widened “daebaak.. hyung~ this scene is so romantic.. it must appear in the next chapter!” Yoseob letting out a small note from his pocket and began to write something “chapter 7 taking place in bed, describing the main character feeling,... “ Yoseob mumbled. “yaaah.. thank you for giving me an idea for my novel hyung”

“You’re welcome” Hyunseung was placing his lips to Yoseob’s forehead and put his chin to Yoseob’s head.

Yoseob giggled but soon after he remembered the reason why he went to Hyunseung’s room “oh shoot I forgot... hyung!!”  He then continued his story, still lying in bed “Listen hyung, you know yesterday I got a toothache. After that I went to Seoul Hospital.. I met a man named Doojoon there. He’s handsome, has a beautiful smile, kind heart…”

Yoseob was still speaking about Doojoon while Hyunseung only nodded as a sign he was listening to his dongsaeng’s story. Nowadays he was tired and couldn’t sleep properly. Not only because of his grand opening gallery but also an irritating voice which always let out from his neighbor’s room every midnight.

“...smart, rich, cool… “ yoseob still mumbling Doojoon’s positive side to sleepy Hyunseung before Yoseob’s next word made his eyes widely opened “And I think I love him”

-___- zzz

 l___-  . . .

o___o ???

 “WHAAAAT??!!” Hyunseung cracked open his eyes and looked straight to Yoseob’s who was lying beside him. Their eyes met and Hyunseung could read from his dongsaeng’s eyes he wasn’t lied.

“I.. I think I love him” Yoseob blushed

“Yoseob-ah, you really love him? It’s rare for you to say you love someone...” Hyunseung hugged Yoseob’s lying head to his chest and caressed his hair lightly. There’s a slight pain on his heart because if his dongseng have a boyfriend, their time to meet simply decreased. But he was happy. Happy enough to know his dongsaeng was normal to have feelings for someone. Okay, it’s not fully normal since he loves a man, but at least this thing would make him get his senses back from all his fiction writing. Writing novels surely turned him into a strange person nowadays.

“But..” Hyunseung moved his head back from Yoseob’s, cupped the younger face and looked straightly to his puppy eyes “...you know well he’s a man right? Are you ready for any consequences?”

They both keep silence for a moment. Then Hyunseung could see Yoseob nodded “Ne~”

“Great, since love is about two people trying to become one. You can’t be arrogant. You must also think and feel it from Doojoon’s point of view. Don’t let your feelings become a burden for doojoon. You understand?” Hyunseung could feel the blonde nodded his head on his chest, he chuckled a little. Hyunseung then moved his body closer to Yoseob’s and hugged the slim figure tightly. He let out low sighed so his bro couldn’t hear his.

I know this moment would come

Hyunseung already regarded Yoseob as his sibling because they were close since kid. Wherever Hyunseung went, there would be Yoseob followed him along. Their parents also a close friend and it made their relationship getting intimate. And as Yoseob’s brother, he would give many strict tests to everybody who dares confessing love to his dongsaeng. Become Yoseob’s guardian was his job, that was his thought since kid and made him overprotective towards his little dongsaeng.

 But now it was the first time he heard his dongsaeng love somebody. What kind of person could captivate his dongsaeng’s heart?

Doojoon.

Let me see if you really suit to my dongsaeng.

Hyunseung smirked

“Hyung, what are you thinking right now?” Yoseob tilted his head

“Ahni, nothing. Jah, It’s time to sleep. I know you got less sleep nowadays. Now closed your eyes and let Doojoon come to your dream” Hyunseung pulled blanket towards them and covered Yoseob’s body. He lifted Yoseob’s head, put his own hand beneath and made the other one hugged the younger slim waist. 

Yoseob yawned as warmness spread in his entire body. He liked to sleep like this, while someone was hugged his body and protected him so he could feel secure and comfort. “I’ll sleep for only 15 minutes” He began to close his eyes and shrugged his head deeper on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

The clock ticked. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes moved to hour, and Yoseob was still there on Hyunseung’s bed, beside the owner itself. They were sleeping and cuddling for about an hour and half. Hyunseung opened his eyes and found his dongsaeng sleep peacefully. A smile formed on his face while Yoseob mumbling about ice cream and candy. His eyes wasn’t moved, only stared to sleeping Yoseob.

Yoseob-ah.. if only you’re not my childhood friend and you never regarded me as your sibling. Maybe I would be the one giving you all my love.

Hyunseung moved his face slowly and locked his lips to Yoseob. Landed a soft kiss and stopped a while, enjoying every moment he got. He really wanted to do this from a long time. He really love Yoseob not because he was his dongsaeng, more than that, he looked him as a man. But the fact, he wasn’t daring to tell him what his feeling was. Hyunseung afraid their relationship will be broken and Yoseob would go far away. That’s why he must satisfy with only close-hyung-dongsaeng relationship between them.

If only that person was me. I’ll give all my life to you.

Hyunseung kissed Yoseob’s forehead and lift his own body up. He sat on the edge of bed before his stomach start growling wanted for food. He moved his feet to kitchen and left the younger sleep in his room, not wanted to wake him up.

-

-

-

DRAP.. DRAP.. DRAP..

A sound of footsteps echo through Hyunseung's apartment. Hyunseung knew well it was a sign of his lovely dongsaeng had awaken from dreamland.

“Hyung!!!!!” shouted Yoseob. He looking for Hyunseung and found him was cooking in kitchen

“Wae?” Hyunseung answered his dongsaeng’s shout without leaving his sight to pancakes he was making.

“Why didn’t you wake me up? Oh my god now I’m late... ” Yoseob pouted. He walked slowly and approached the dining table beside kitchen

“Late for what? Today you said your fiction is almost done. That’s why I let you sleep a little longer”

“I have an appointment today! With someone..”

“Somone? Who?”

“Uhm.. “ Yoseob blushed a little

Hyunseung looked to yoseob with strange face "Okay.. sorry for not waking you up then.. “

“It’s okay, Hyung.. “ yoseob smiled

Hyunseung approach the dining table and put a plate of pancake with mapple syrup on top “eat this first, I won’t let you go before you eat your breakfast”

“Do you have ice cream? Pancake tastes better with ice cream.. hehe.. “

“Yah.. yah.. do you want to get toothache again? Think of your body first.. I won’t let you eat ice cream.. “ Hyunseung take out milk from refrigerator and pour it to his glass.

“Hyuuung~”

Hyunseung sat beside Yoseob and gulped his own milk “No.. stop whining..  your aegyo won’t work on me.. “

“Arasso..” =____=

“Aah.. Yoseob”

“Ne?” said Yoseob still munching his food

“Today is my third gallery opening day. You still remember our promise raiite? Kikwang can’t come today”

“Em.. “ Yoseob gulped his milk before nodding as a sign of understand “I’ll be there at five and will give you a surprise!! Prepare yourself.. khekhe..”

“Eiish.. there’s no one in this world would tell a surprise to someone they want to give it to.. “ Hyunseung shook his head and patted Yoseob’s head

“Aah you’re right” Yoseob smacked his forehead “at least I didn’t tell you what surprised I’ll give to you, mehrong” yoseob sticked his tongue out and giggled, then he got a pinch on his nose from his hyung.

“Ah.. I must go now” Yoseob brought his plate and glass to the dishwasher “Bye,, Hyun~ thank you for the breakfast!” said Yoseob from the door.

Yoseob ran alittle in the hallway. After a few step his eyes met a figure come from a door next to Hyunseung’s apartment. He saw a man with muscular body was moving many cardboard box from his room.

Oh.. his face is so familiar.. who’s he?

He tried to remember someone whose room besides Hyunseung’s room, but he still couldn’t remember who that person was. He then pouted and shrugged his shoulder.

Ah.. whatever.. 

 

 

-

So.. who's the person that live next door to hyunseung? Khekhe you'll find it out later ^^

Annyeong!!