His Name

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

“Let’s go, I’ll lead you to meet the best dentist here!” the man pulled Yoseob’s wrist.

“Hei wait!! I won’t go to thehospital!!!”

-

-

-

If there’s any place he liked to avoid the most, Yoseob would immediately say it was hospital.

He hates blood like he hates this place. The smell would guide him to feel nauseous. But now, he was inside the building he disliked the most. With a strange man who dragged him along, a strange man whose name he didn’t know.

How can I be this stupid?

But Yoseob realized one thing. He felt comfortable each time the man talked to him. His heart beat so fast when the man grabbed his wrist. The way he spoke, his gestures, his smile, everything about the man was intruiging and sparked Yoseob's interest.

They both walked in the hospital hallway. Now, Yoseob understood why Seoul Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals in this country. The building was large enough to play soccer, the decoration was well done, every nurse wouldn't stop smiling while meeting any patient. He quietly thought, Maybe he could change his mind about hospitals. Maybe the hospital wasn't as harmful, and it would not harm him?

“Where do we go? We've walked far enough already. I’m tired” Yoseob sighed.

The man turned his head and smiled “One turn and we’ll be there soon”

That smile again. Aiish… How can he smile like that so easily?

Yoseob saw many nurses and patients that were squealing silently. But heii.. Why must he even care?

“We’re arrived” the man opened the door.

They both arrived at an examination room. Yoseob’s eyes glanced off to the name plate hanging in front of the room. Yoon DooJoon.

Yoon Doojoon? The best dentist here is Yoon Doojoon? Pfft..

Sounds funny.

They entered the room. Yoseob was scanning the place keenly. That room was not as big. He saw simple decoration with many dolls and toys everywhere.

 Woow they are so clever. Kids are always afraid to go to the dentist, that’s why many toys are well prepared.

One important thing was instead of smelling ‘hospital scent’ which he hates the most, there was rose scent filling the entire room.

Hey, I smelled this scent before, but where?

The black haired man released his grip from Yoseob’s wrist “You wait here for a while, I’ll call the doctor to examine you” The man turned his body before he felt someone grab him by the wrist.

“Wait! I’m not ready! What if the doctor is scary? What if he extracts my tooth? I’m afraid.. ” Yoseob gave the standing man a worried expression. The latter could see teary eyes in his worried face.

“Yah.. your imagination is too much! He just examines you, give you some medicine so your ache will be gone. Believe me, he won’t do any harm thing to you” said the handsome man tried to reassure Yoseob as he touched his shoulder and caressed lightly.

Yoseob slowly released his grip. His imagination has been so exaggerated nowadays. Maybe because he was a novelist, he visualizes too many things not like the other people. His job has made him think much faster and imagine many possible events that could happen.

The man then walked to a private room inside the examine room.

Yoseob was now alone in that huge room. He pulled and sat on the chair while his puppy eyes still scanned every single thing in that room. The whole room was painted white. Once in a while, he could sniff a rose fragrance, almost couldn’t sense any morphine scent.  The blonde had an idea. The event that happened to him today would be a inspiration for his next novel. From the time he read the doctor’s schedule till now he sat in examine room.

 Suddenly Yoseob could hear a sound echoing from behind him.

“Hey..”

Yoseob turned his body and raised his head up. Coming out from the door, he saw a familiar face wearing a white uniform. He was narrowing his eyes to a standing body in front of him, looking at him from head to toe with his mouth wide open. The man that had dragged him inside the hospital was now wearing a doctor's coat matched with a smile.

“Yah.. Don’t play around with doctor’s clothes! If anybody found you were wearing that, we’ll get scolded!!” said a panicked Yoseob, he approached the spike haired man and tried to remove the white uniform from the latter's body.

But the man in front of him letting out a smirk “Why can’t I? I always wear this when I’m working”

Yoseob turned silent and blinked his eyes in disbelief. It was true he knew nothing from this man. Not even his job or his name.

“Did I ask for your name before?”

“No” the man smiled

“Then what’s your name?”

The man smiled even wider “Yoon Doojoon”

 

-

Wooow.. Many people already subsrcribed to this fic eh? hope this story won't dissapoint you all.. *bow

Feel free to subscibe and comment! ;) I won't bite!!

 

Comment Reply:

Awesomegirl1306  : here it is a new chapter for you.. ^^

AegyoB2st  : thank you.. hope you like this chapter.. :)

chaaegyo99  : thank you.. here chapter 2 for ya ^^

cutesweetchocolate  : I'm sure I'll update about kiwoon, but not now dear.. i wish you can enjoy to read other couple story before I post kiwoon couple.. ^^

4mb2lover : hope you'll love this chapter too.. :DD

Dooseobieyo  you found the answer in this chapter.. khekhe.. and yes! he's doojoon.. :)