My boyfriend is a dentist - Stranger Guy

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

I got 14 subscribers from only post a foreword? daebak.. :D kamsahamnida!!

I hope you enjoy reading this story and forgive me if you found many unfamiliar words here and there.. I'm not majoring medical so I'm not sure if I use a right word.. -______-;

Anyway..

Merry Christmas everybody ^^

-

-

My boyfriend is a dentist - Stranger Guy

 

Yooseob was staring and standing in front of information board which was located at the gate of Seoul Hospital.

DENTIST : YOON DOOJOON

OPEN : 09.00AM  – 6.00PM

Yoseob looked to his watch and saw the time--06.30PM. He sighed loudly. It was not because he regretted arriving late late to go to dentist; the real reason behind his sigh was because he was relieved. He didn't have to step inside hospital, a place he hates the most since he was a child. Why must staff wear all-white from head to toe? Doesn’t it make the patient just feel like they were already dead and in heaven? Yoseob also hates the hospital smell which makes him nauseous. That’s why he's tried his best to keep his body healthy so he won’t ever step inside that dreadful place.

But who knew his tooth would break and set himself on edge? His head had been throbbing since the night before. He couldn’t sleep until he drank the painkiller. The pain was incredible enough to make him skip his work as a novelist. He already postponed two stories in a row and it made his editor unsatisfied. His friend, Kikwang, suggested for him to go to Seoul Hospital. He said that there’s a dentist that could cure any kind of tooth problem. At least now, Yoseob knew that doctor's name is Yoon Doojoon.

“May I help you?” suddenly a soft voice came from behind him. He turned around and found a man standing and looking directly at him. With his spike black hair, he was wearing a casual shirt and black jeans which Yoseob thought it suited him well. And from his body, Yoseob could smell flower scent overflowing.

“Oh.. nothing.. I’m just reading the doctor’s schedule”

“You should go to registration desk if ya wanna get any treatment”

“No.. I’m afraid you’re wrong. I- Oh !” Yoseob was suddenly paused as he held his cheek and bent down. His tooth was giving him a stinging sensation enough to make his head throb. He could feel pain was crawling through his entire body. “Damn!”

The black haired man in front of him approached Yoseob’s body and asked concernedly “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Yoseob tried to reply to the man's question, “My tooth- ache.. ” he then mumbled softly “Aiish I should go home and eat my pain killer.. so excuse me..” Yoseob stood up and slowly walked away. Right now he just wanted to eat the drugs, lay down on the couch in his apartment and sleep. Hopefully the pain would jump away from his body when he woke up.

“Wait” The man grabbed Yoseob’s wrist before he could walk far away “Pain killer? How often do you drink it?”

“Huh?” Yoseob let out a confused look “I always take it when my tooth is aching and my head starts beating. I won’t go to that building anyways” He pointed to Seoul hospital in front of him.

“Wait! Wait! I think I know someone who can fix your problem. You know, eating pain killers is not a good way to heal your toothache. It just decreases the pain but it will only accumulate one day and give you a horrible sore” He smiled “That’s why these days you've felt your hands was quivering right?”

How on earth did this person know?

“Y- Yes.. “

The black haired man patted Yoseob’s shoulder “Believe me, hospitals are not a place you can be afraid of” he smiled. “Let’s go, I’ll lead you to meet the best dentist here!” the man pulled Yoseob’s wrist gently.

“Hei wait!! I won’t go to hospital!!!”

But his shouting was too late. The man had already dragged him inside the building.

 

It's kinda short for first chapter, right? -_____- sowwwry.. 

Comment Reply:

mrah98  : hope you like this story.. :)

Dooseobieyo  : update for you dear.. ^^