My friend, Kikwang

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

Finally I got internet connection!! Long time no see huh? Glad I can come back again and meet ya'll.. ~(^o^)~ 

Chapter four kikwang come to dooseob's story and I know this chapter is not interesting and so short LoL so because of that, I'll give you a bit hint for what will happen in the next chapter.. Find it in the end of this chapter kay? ;)
 
 
Yoseob felt this day is his best day ever. He never got a toothache in this past week after visiting Seoul hospital. Now he could do his job and write his story. He decided to make one love story with hospital and doctor in it. But every time he would begin to write, he always thought about Yoon Doojoon, the dentist who already captivated his heart. He missed Doojoon’s smile, the way he examine him, and everything about him would make Yoseob blushed.
 
Haaaah,,, If I could be there now, it must be perfect
 
“sob. Yeosob. Yah YANG YOSEOB!” a scream whizzed and could be heard from Yoseob’sleft ear. He startled, moved his body away, shifted his eyes irritatedly to the voice source, andthere he found his best friend was standing beside him with annoyed face.
 
“Yah Kikwang!! What if I become deaf?” Yoseob shouted back to a person beside him while his hand rubbed his left ear.
 
“You already deaf before I shouting! How can you not reply my knock? I was freezing in front of the door!!” Kikwang sneezed and caressed his hand. He jumped a little to keep his body heat.
 
“Then how could you come in?”
 
“I supposed to batter the door down, luckily I meet Hyunseungie. He gives me your keyroom” Kikwang showed a duplicate key of yoseob’s room and grinned.
 
“Heiish, what will people say if seeing an idol like you broke the door, you babo” yoseob rolled his eyes and moved his body towards his written story.
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll say to media I have to save my friend who tried to commit suicide.. “
 
Yoseob widened his eyes “Mwo? yah!!” yoseob was about to punch his best friend while the latter ruffled yoseob’s hairs and they both chuckled.
 
Kikwang took down his coat and stepped to kitchen. He brought a full bag of food since he knew so well that yoseob never stocked any food in his apartment. He always brought it while he visit Yoseob’s and Hyunseung’s apartment.
 
“You want ramyun? “ Kikwang showed a pack of ramyun to Yoseob. He knew Yoseob wouldn’t eat if he already sat in front of his desk to write novel.  It wasn’t because Yoseob didn’t want to eat, he only have no time to cook. Time is money and his story was more important than eating.
 
“Nah.. thanks. I’m afraid it will make my tooth stings” said yoseob as he rubbed his cheek.
 
“aah.. I forgot you have a tooth ache a week ago. How about porridge?”
 
“mmm.. sounds good“ Yoseob raised his thumb up and continued to write his story on his laptop.
 
Kikwang cooked porridge and ramyun for himself in kitchen. He was already accustomed to make any kind of food while the three of them gathered.
 
“Hey seobbie, you already go to hospital I told you?” kikwang shifted his eyes to yoseob while his hand stirring the uncooked porridge.
 
“Neh~” Yoseob answered shortly as his eyes didn’t leave the screen and his fingers busy typing the words. But he didn' t realize, his lips was like an automatic mode made a moon shaped, he smiled.
 
“Oh? How could you get in? You hate hospital since child”
 
“There’s a stranger drag me inside” Suddenly his fingers stopped its track and his mindflashed back to the memories while DooJoon gripped his hand and dragged him inside the hospital. Yoseob always smiled if DooJoon came to his mind. Now he became DooJoon’s addict? Oh. My. Gosh.
 
“Yah yah. Don’t smile weirdly like that. Your face make me afraid“ said Kikwang who came to living room with two bowls of porridge and ramyun in his hand. He placed the bowl and sat in front of the dining table. Yoseob sticked his tongue.
 
“Come here, let’s eat!”
 
Yoseob stood up from his current place. He walked towards Kikwang and sat on the chair infront of him.
 
“Jal mokeseumnida” Kikwang clapped his hand once then slurped his ramyun fast. While seeing him like that, made Yoseob smiled.
They ate while talking about their work in this past week. Kikwang is a singer at Cube Entertainment. His stage name was AJ and already got many award because of his talented voice and dance. But even he was a celebrity now, he never hesitate to visit his high schoolbest friend, Yoseob and Hyunseung.
 
Yoseob is a novelist, while Hyunseung is a photographer. Yoseob already wrote many novel about love and eheem.. adult stories. He was famous because many fans said every novel he wrote could give the reader a romantic feeling. His novel already sold in 2 version of language, Korea and Japan. But he never showed his identity to public. He rarely held a fanmeeting or fansigning to his reader. He just wanted to live like an ordinary person, free from girls screaming who call his name out loud.
 
“So.. What the doctor told about your ache?” Kikwang asked while munching his food
 
“He told me to eat the medicine and take a rest” Yoseob replied before gobbled his porridge down.
 
“Just it?”
 
“yeah, nothing else..” yoseob smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.
 
Looking his friend was smiling like a fool, kikwang sensed there was something that yoseob hide from him.
 
"Hmmm.." Kikwang raised his eyebrow, put his chopstick down and gave a 'do-you-think-i'll-believe-your-words-?' look to his friend. 
 
That was a rare thing he saw yoseob like this. Kikwang know yoseob very well for a long time enough, so if yoseob was act like this, there was only two reason. First, yoseob got a new idea for his story, a very XXX imajination. Sometimes yoseob as a writer will think as one of the character in his story, that time when kikwang found little seobie was while typing his new chapter! 
Kikwang swore that was the scariest nightmare he ever seen.
 
The second reason was, a bit impossible and rare, the only thing that was hard to be real ;yoseob is fallin' in love. Why kikwang think that was hard to be real? Because they know the most selective and protective and perfectionist hyung in this world that was really taking care the blonde guy and will give a test to anyone who dare to falling in love to yoseob. 
 
Forget about the reason, the most important thing kikwang find is, the latter will always smile everytime kikwang talk about hospital or dentist. What was already happened actually?
 
"What?" asked Yoseob unchalantly while he realized kikwang was already looked at him for at least one minute or more.
 
"What do you mean by'what'?"
 
"Mwo?! because you didn't answer 'what' I asked you before, instead you said with 'what'" said yoseob as he eat the spoonful of porridge and swallowed it slowly.
 
Kikwang rolled his eyes "What 'what' are you talking about? 'mwo' is a 'what', dude. You also answer my question 'what' with 'what'? What kind of jokes is this?"
 
"What 'what' 'what' is it?"
 
"what 'what' 'what' 'what' I told you earlier"
 
"oh come on Kikwang, you make me confused" yoseob put his spoon down and rubbed his temple
 
Kikwang sticked his tongue "I want you answer my 'what' first and I'll give the reason why i asked 'what' the 'what'  in my question"
 
the blonde guy mouthed crazy to his friend before he closed his eyes, not sure Kikwang will understand the reason of his stupid act lately, "I think I'm falling in love, kikwang"
 
They both silence. Yoseob scanned Kikwang's expression as he saw the latter was blinked and made an 'o' shape with his mouth. 
 
"in dove?"
 
Yoseob shook his head "no"
 
"in cove?" once again kikwang asked, but the novelist also once again shook his head.
 
"in love, L-o-v-e. I'm fallin' in love, kwangie-ah"
 
Kikwang was still in his socked state after finally he said,
"WHAAT?!" Kikwang widened his eyes as he finally understand all the blonde's word. The famous idol immediately stood up from his chair, not really taking care if the glass was fallen or not. 
 
"Oh My God, For Godness sake, can you stop saying 'WHAT'?!!"
 
"believe it or not, just now you're saying a 'what'. And excuse me for irritating your ears with that, but What the are you talking about, seobie?! Falling in love? Do you know what will hyunseung hyung-" 
 
"I know! But you can't lie to your own feelings, right?"
 
Kikwang keep silenced for a while and finally he shook his head, sighed "well, let's talk about hyung later, anyway mind to tell me who the lucky person is?"
 
"you'll never know even if-"
 
"yah palli tell me!!"
 
"Well, He is-"
 
 Suddenly a voice echoing in the room, make both of them startled. They heard familiar tone echoing. Kikwang d his pocket and take out his phone immediately. 
 
“yoboseyo? Ne sajangnim. Ah.. jigeum? arasso.. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.. ne.... “ Kikwang shut his phone off. He was then eating and munching his ramyun faster. But that scene only made him chocked.
 
“yah yah.. eat slowly!“ Yoseob gave a glass of water and patted his back.
 
“Thank you..” Kikwang gulped the water slowly “hah.. I must go now, my boss told me there’s something he want to discuss about, bye Yoseob!!” Kikwang wore his coat hurriedly and waved to the blonde boy "Don’t forget to eat your medicine, arasso?!”
 
“ne~ ”
 
Kikwang was running towards the front door. But suddenly he stopped in front of Yoseob and turned his body "Yah. We're still not finish talking about your eheem.." Kikwang cleared his throat as he winked to his friend, after that he immediately closed the door and ran. Yoseob could hear a slammed sound and he shook his head.
 
Babo
 
 
NEXT CHAPTER :
The stinging pain came from his chin and teeth were crawling to his entire body. He felt a horrible taste was spread inside his mouth. He spat and found a red liquid on the ground.
 
Doojoon? Why is he here?
 
Doojoon tightened his grip on Yoseob’s waist. He was afraid Yoseob would fell again and faint “Yah, don’t force yourself!” Doojoon lifted Yoseob’s body bridal style. Yoseob was not fighting back because he had no power left. He let Doojoon carried him to Lexus sports car which was parked nearby.
 
-
-
Anyone can describe what upvote is? -_____-  I'm so stupid I just realize there's an arrow beside the title of this story..  
 
Comment reply: 
 
ezarik : hope this chapter won't make you dissaponted.. :)
 
FantasticDooDoo : yep, but seobie in the other hand never have much experience about "adult" itself... You'll find it in the next next neeeext chapter.. :p
 
Awesomegirl1306  : I know your feeling too.. Haha.. Tht was the first job I can think when I start to write this story.. 
 
meohamTSxYG  : hello.. Welcome to my story.. ^^ hope ya can enjoy reading here.. Yep.. I feel better nowadays.. Thanx for ur concern.. :) 
 
cheriehime  : me too.. :D I want doojoon be my doctor boyfriend.. Khekhe.. 
 
Itzme_b2uty  : thank you for your love.. ^^ 
 
straightcut  : thank you for waiting dear.. :) i hope i have much time to update my stoy.. :,(
 
Dooseobieyo : give me your snacks!!! Haha.. Thank you for your concern.. I already feel better now.. ^^ 
 

a/n: it's good for you to remember this chapter.. Well, that's for anybody who want to read all the couple's story until the end, someday you'll know the answer why.. Khekhe..