Can I Believe in You?

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

“Have I ever asked your name before?”

“No” the man smiled

“Then what’s your name?”

The man smiled wider “Yoon Doojoon”

 

-

Now. Yoseob was lying on the dental chair. He wanted to regret his decision to follow the man, which now he knew as Yoon Doojoon, the dentist in Seoul hospital. But the pain he felt forced him to stay.

 

Flashback~

“I wanna go home” Yoseob turned his back angrily since he thought he got fooled by the stranger man. Oops.. It was not a stranger man again, yoseob already know who he was and the blonde guy hate him.  He walked towards the door, but someone grabbed his hand immediately, made him once again turned his body.

“Please, listen to me“ doojoon looked to the tiny guy in front of him, and yoseob also looked to the latter like what he did to him. The scene made his heart beating faster than before.

Uuh.. Why I’m-my heart- errrrr-

Yoseob shook his head and throw his gaze to the white wall, hiding his blushing face “I hate this place, I hate you”

Doojoon sighed “well, okay.. I’m sorry for not telling you.. I’m a dentist here and I thought you need my help. I can cure your problem”

“no need.. kerom..“ Yoseob pulled his hand and bowed to person in front of him before stepped his feet towards the door. He held the knob but something made him stopped right away.

His head was dizzy, like there was a hammer hitting his head forcefully. He felt the world was spinning. His breath was gasped. He took a deep breath, rubbed his eyes, before touched his cheek.

Oh.My.Damn.Teeth.

No Yoseob, you can’t scream nor cry here. Told your in’ body to move out from this in’ place!

Now!

Doojoon who was standing behind approached the blonde guy. He was worried because the short guy didn’t move from his place and asked him “Hey.. are you okay?”

“I.. I’m fine.. aah!!” Yoseob had reached his limit. He groaned and closed his eyes tightly. He almost fell but suddenly someone’s hands catch his back and screamed “yaaah!” before he out.

-

-

-

On his unconscious sleep, Yoseob felt there was someone lifted him and took him to a comfy place. Someone touched his hair, rubbed it lightly and that scene made him composed. His body was relaxed and the stabbing pain had slowly jumped away from his body. Now, he tried to open his eyes. His vision was focused to a light above him.

“omo.. doctor, he’s wake!” a woman sound was echoing in his ears

Yoseob realized he was lying on a sofa. He turned his head to the source as he saw a woman standing with white clothes smiled to him.

Am I in heaven?

“Feeling better?” Yoseob shifted his eyes to a man who was sat next to the sofa. A man which name he know as Yoon Doojoon, was caressed his head gently.

“Uhh.. “ Yoseob tried to lift his body up while Doojoon help him support his back.

“See? Why are you so stubborn? I have told you I can cure your problem. Now your tooth ache definitely gave you horrible sore. Am I wrong?”

“mianhe.. “ Yoseob couldn’t deny Doojoon’s words since he was right. His tooth had given him a stinging sore just now and he couldn’t handle it anymore.

Doojoon was bending his body to Yoseob, he touched Yoseob’s palms gently. “Listen.. I.. Yoon Doojoon, will bet my title as a doctor to erase your pain.. Now, can you believe in me?”

Yoseob hesitate for a while but he nodded since won’t taste that feeling of spinning and throbbing again. He want to trust a person in front of him “I believe you”

Doojoon smiled “sure.. I won’t disappoint you..”

End of flash back~

 

Yoseob could see Doojoon’s preparation. He was wearing a mask and rubber glove. Looks so busy with his equipment.

He looks char-

Suddenly Yoseob shook his head

Aiish stop that thought you babo!!

Now Yoseob wasn’t refused Doojoon’s order. While Doojoon told him to sit on dental chair, Yoseob did it. While Doojoon told him to open his mouth, he also did it. He closed his eyes when Doojoon examine him. He frowned while hearing a drill sound. And that scene was stayed like that for about 20 minutes.

Suddenly the doctor asked him

“What’s your name?”

“Hang o hoo..”

“What?”

“hoo huf a heee haii hee whae hu hohee haii houh?”

“Mwoya?” Doojoon frowned. He let out his drill from Yoseob’s mouth

Yoseob shrugged. He took a glass of water, gargled a bit, and spat on a sink next to him “I said how I could say my name when you covered my mouth?”

“Oh.. ahaha.. I’m sorry“ Doojoon laughed hard and opened his mask to only showing his handsome-laughing-face.

“Then what’s your name?”

“Yoseob.. Yang Yoseob.. “

Suddenly someone screamed. Her voice was echoing inside the room “Omo! You’re Yoseob?! The writer of ‘Love Story in Seoul’ and ‘My Buddy’ book, Yang Yoseob?! I’m your fan!!”

Yoseob for a moment was shocked, he never thought nurse would read his novel too.. errr.. okay.. adult novel for sure. Then he get back his sense and smiled “thank you noona”

“okay.. okay.. stop this fan meeting and listen to me.. I already give a dental filling on your tooth. And this is your medicine. Don’t forget to always drink it, eat a healthy food, take a rest and this is my phone number" Doojoon gave his patient a paper with his number on it "don’t hesitate to call me if there's something happened.. arasso?”

Altough yoseob was a bit confused at why the charming doctor handed him the phone number, but he took it, shoved the paper in his pocket and smiled shyly “Ne~ kamsahamnida..” Yoseob greeted and bowed to Doojoon and the nurse there before leaving the room. He could see the nurse waved towards him. Since he won’t look impolite, he waved back.

When Yoseob’s body was about to leave, Doojoon looked to the blonde guy’s back and smiled.

Yang Yoseob? I’ll surely remember that name

-

 

I'm not sure I'm using a right word to describe all medical words... -____- and yess~ Yoseob is a writer for adult novel.. khekhe.. :p

Anyway~ Wohoooooo... I'm back~~
It's already one month I didn't update this story. First of all I wanna say mianhae *bow* m(_ _)m

One month ago, I fell from stairs and it make me difficult to walk. I got bruises in several part of my body *that's hurt like hell :,(*  After that incident I got flu and must rest again. Hahaha..
Such a bad luck huh?

Sorry for the late update and thank you for your subscribe and comment^^
I'm so surprised when I know I have 40 subscribers now.. Also I always smiled when reading and replying all of your comment here. Hihi.. Please give me more!! And I hope I can always reply your comment.. ;)

@AegyoB2st : thank you for loving this story dear.. ^^ really appreciate it! hope you can wait longer for kiwoon and junseung.. :)

@FantasticDooDoo  : Well actually I don't have any intended to tease you dear.. haha.. hope I can write more.. :p

@Awesomegirl1306  :Noooooooo.. *shakes head* I have no intention to torture you by giving cliffhanger, but I know for sure i'm mean enough for making you waiting in a long time.. Khekhe.. I will wait for your comment *wink*

@chaaegyo99  : aaaw.. thank you sweet heart.. ^^ thank you for giving your love to this fic.. hugs for you! ;) I hope you can wait till kiwoon couple's story uploaded.

@Dooseobieyo : yep.. doojoon is not a surgeon but a dentist. maybe someday i'll make a fic about it? :p thank you for giving your love to this story.. really happy to hear that.. ^^

@maadooyobi  : me too!!! I will never leave that hospital.. khekhe.. XD

@InSpIrIt91  : here's for you chapter 3.. :)

@cheriehime : yup yup! yoseob is clueless but now he start to know more about doojoon.. :p

@straightcut  : how could you find this story ? :D thank you.. and sorry for the late reply!