Don't do it-

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

So surprised when I come again to my account and -glek- I got 89 subscribers for 'My Boyfriend is a Doctor' fic

Thank you ~

Updating now for anybody who already wait patiently for this story o\(^ _ ^ )

Enjoy reading and sorry for any grammar mistakes.

 

PS:

1. I think I'm accidently unhide the Chapter 4 - My Friend Kikwang . Miaaaaanhae!!!! m(_ _)m Maybe that's why I didn't got many comments when I published the story. Cause of my silliness, I hide it. My God O.O

You can read it now cause I already unthicked the box of hide chapter. Thanks to Dooseobieyo for telling me about this.. *shy shy* But what make me more surprised is.. the storyline didn't change that much even I forget to unhide the 3rd chapter. haha!

2. As for a apologize, I give you bonus of what doojoon thought bout yoseob in the end of this chapter.. Just wanna tease you guys :p

 

-

-

On the previous chapter

Doojoon closed the door behind him. He walked towards Yoseob who stepped slowly. “Let me help you” Doojoon let out his palm and held Yoseob’s tightly. Yoseob tilted his head and found Doojoon’s eyes staring at him. He blushed and feel warmness was spreading through his body now.

 

“t.. thank you..” said Yoseob stutteredly, head hanging low to hide his blushed face.

 

And without Yoseob's notice, there's a slight smile, formed on Doojoon's lips.

 

-

-

 

They walked out hand in hand, slowly went to the front gate and other patient who saw them will smile and yoseob could feel their eyes were fixed on them. Some of the doctors whom yoseob thought as doojoon’s friend will whistle or gave the doctor a high five. Yoseob could see many nurses were whispered to each other and from the corner of his eyes he could see there was one nurse who pouted and send him an anger face, made him a little bit afraid.

 

This person is surely famous here

 

Yoseob tilted his head, looked to the doctor’s face and there was a smile hanging on doojoon’s lips

 

Those eyes, those lips, if only I can own it for myself

 

Yoseob wasn’t remember how long he already looked to the spiked hair guy beside him, he even didn’t notice they already arrived in the parking area now. All he knew he was still on his deep thought when suddenly he heard a shouting voice.

 

“Hyung! Doojoon hyung!!” a sound was coming from their back, both of them turned his head to the voice source and doojoon waved his hand.

 

“Dongsaeng..”

 

The stranger approached and smiled “Oh.. Who’s him?” asked the stranger curiously.

 

Yoseob could tell he was one of the doctors here since he wore white uniform. The man was tall, handsome (but not that charming like Doojoon), and smile was always hanging on his face. He was more like somebody from other country. Is he.. Arabian Prince?

 

Yoseob bowed to a person in front of him and the latter bowed back.

 

“Yoseob, can you wait me inside? I’ll talk with my dongsaeng”

 

The blonde boy nodded and after that Doojoon opened the door car, carefully took yoseob in and release the blonde’s hand slowly. Before Doojoon closed the door, he whispered ‘I’ll be right back’ to yoseob and the latter nodded again.

 

It took 10 minutes for doojoon to talk with his friend. Yoseob looked to the side mirror to see them talking under the tree. It seems like a serious matter, yet sometimes yoseob saw both of them smiled.

 

Yoseob then closed his eyes as his mind hit him again

 

What are they talking about?

Are they talking about me?

Aish this doojoon thingy just make me crazy..

Yoseob pouted.       

 

“What’s with that cute pout?”

 

The blonde’s startled and tilted his head to only see the doctor was come in and sat on the driver’s seat. Yoseob quickly answered ‘Anio. Nothing.’ before smiled sheepishly towards the elder.

 

The spiked hair guy then started the engine, but the car was not immediately moving. Yoseob shifted his eyes to doojoon and he could see the doctor was huffing.

 

What happened?

 

-

-

-

 

Yoseob know he wasn’t on the grave to visit someone’s death ceremony

He know it was not a silence competition to attend

All things he could remember, doojoon just now talking to his doctor friend’s.

And now he was quiet. Silence fulfills the air.

Why the atmosphere turned to an awkward moment now?

 

Both of them sat silently in Doojoon’s car. Doojoon on the driver’s seat, focus in to whatever he saw on the street or to whatever he was thinking right now, while yoseob on the passenger’s seat could only played with his fingers when he felt the awkward atmosphere almost choke him to death.

 

He tilted his head to only see the doctor ruffled his hair several times and it made yoseob’s feel guilty to accept the doctor’s offer to take him home.

 

Is doojoon have an important appointment to attend?

Is there any problems?

Is all of his frustration causing by me?

And he decided to make sure about his mind.

 

“Joon..”

 

Yoseob gave a concern look but the said person stayed focused to his drive like he was hearing nothing. Seems like he was too deep on his thought that he doesn’t notice yoseob was calling out his name.

 

“Doojoon-shii” The blonde guy tapped and then shook the latter’s shoulder lightly to get his attention back, and it did work.

 

The older seems a bit startled of sudden touched from the blonde as he respond “Ah, ne?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Mwo- ne kwaenchanayo.. Wae?”

 

“Do you have some appointment to attend? If that so, you can drop me off on the next bus station.”

 

Doojoon pushed the brake pedal since the traffic lights turned red. He then shifted his eyes to the blonde, gave him attention that he wasn’t give before.

 

“Ahni” Doojoon shook his head, quickly answered yoseob’s question “Ahniyo, Jinja” he gave a reassured smile and it just made the blonde blushed.

 

Ish the killer smile has come

 

“O.. are you got a fever? Your face is slightly red, are you okay?” Doojoon brought his hand to his forehead and the other hand on yoseob’s, tried to check the younger temperature. But the moment doojoon place his hand, it was the same time he moved his body and approached closer to yoseob’s face. Now doojoon’s face was just centimeters from him and it made the blonde a little bit surprised.

 

“K-k-kwaenchanyo” said yoseob stuttered as he he tried to avoid doojoon touches. He blinked several times and exhaled slowly to erase his nervousness.

 

Breath in breath out yoseob, breath in breath out

 

“If you feel dizzy or something just tell me, okay?”

 

Yoseob nodded and doojoon smiled. He looked to the traffic light and it’s already green. The car started moving again.

 

It only took 5 minutes to finally arrive to yoseob’s apartment.

 

“We’re arrived” doojoon made a right turn and finally enter the apartment’s park. Yoseob nodded when he noticing a familiar building. The car slowly approached the main gate and doojoon parked beside the east gateway.

 

The engine stopped. Doojoon come out first to only open the passenger’s door, tried to help yoseob came out from the car and yoseob welcomed his hand as he gripped doojoon’s palm tightly. Both of them finally came out from the car.

 

“Wait a minute. I think I can stand by myself” Yoseob slowly release his tight grip from doojoon’s hand. Honestly he still wants to touch and feel the warmness a bit longer but he has to. He don’t want to be a burden for doojoon as he feel the spiked hair guy in front of him was now has a problem or event that he thought about. Yoseob simply come to the conclusion from his investigation in the car just now.

 

“Can you walk with this limped leg?  I can accompany you to your room.”

 

Yoseob shook his head “Kwaenchanayo jeongmal. Moreover I can run with this leg. I’m really fine. Look.” He then jumped and jumped. He keep doing it to make doojoon believe his words even though he feel the stinging pain crawled on his leg.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Neh”

 

They both looked to each other. Yoseob bowed to doojoon and smiled.

 

“Thank you for the ride doojoon-shii”

 

“You’re welcome” Doojoon nodded “Take care of your health. Ah, do you still have medicines I ever give to you?”

 

“Neh. Wae?”

 

“You can continue to drink the medicine since it will help to decrease the pain. If you drink regularly your bleeding teeth will recover fast and no need to come again to- ”

 

Doojoon stopped his words as he realized something. If yoseob fully recovered then they have no reason to meet again. This is simply a farewell right?

 

Yoseob nodded, a bitter smile was hanging on his lips “arasso. I’ll remember your words”

 

There was a dead silence since no one said anything. They were just standing there, no one moved like they want to spend some more time together, like today was passing by so fast.

 

“Well, bye doojoon”

 

“Neh..” said doojoon as yoseob waved towards him and turned his body.

 

Yoseob never felt his pace ever this heavy as this, also there’s a slight pain on his chest. Thinking of now he has no reason to go meet doojoon again just made him frustrated. He sighed but it was not last long since doojoon call his name.

 

“yoseob-ah.. wait!”

 

Yoseob turned his body and faced doojoon. “yes?”

 

“Are you afraid of the dark?”

 

Yoseob frowned “I think- not really. Why?”

 

“Do you have height paranoia?”

 

“If I do, I will never been able to reach my room which is on the floor 15” Yoseob chuckled a little

 

 “Ah kerae?” Doojoon nodded lightly, then brought his hands to scratch the back of his neck.   Yoseob wasn’t sure if a slight disappointment written on doojoon face but the way doojoon looked to the ground, playing with his own feet was the first time for yoseob to be seen.

 

Yoseob chuckled a little before called the older’s name softly “Doojoon-shii”

 

“Hmm?” Doojoon tilted his head and his hand stopped scratching his back neck.

 

“Can you accompany me to my room?”

 

Doojoon blinked several times as he frowned, like he just misheard something “Pardon me? Did you just say-“

 

“Neh”

 

“Woow, I think you’re not afraid of the dark?”

 

“Sure, every lamp in the hallway is on” Yoseob pointed to the bright apartment building behind him

 

“And you said your room is in the 15th floor?”

 

“Yes, since I have no height paranoia”

 

“Then?”

 

“I think I’m afraid of a ghost?”

 

Hearing the unique answer from yoseob, doojoon can’t hold his laugh as he cracked up while holding his stomach.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“No it's just-“

 

When he looked to yoseob, the blonde crossed his hands and put it in front of his chest. Signaling ‘there’s nothing to laugh at’. Doojoon’s laugh suddenly stopped when he saw yoseob was pouted and puffed his cheek. Yoseob huffed and it just made his soft hair swing on the air.  And that moment doojoon feel the latter was so-

 

“Yah, don’t do it again-“

 

“Do what?” Yoseob blinked his eyes

 

“Ahni, nothing” Doojoon shook his head like there’s nothing happen “Ja, Let me help you to your room. You have to take a rest”  

 

Doojoon took yoseob’s arm and linked their palm together while the latter looked to their entwined fingers and smiled. “Let’s go”

 

 

-

-

-

 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

They’re slowly walked to yoseob’s apartment.

Silently.

Nothing to share about.

No voice come from their mouth.

But both of them like it that way.

Only their footsteps echoing through the hallway.

Until finally yoseob’s feet stopped in front of apartment’s door.

Signaling they’re already arrived in his place.

 

“This is your room?”

 

“Neh.” yoseob took out his key and turning it in the door until a ‘click’ sound was heard. He then turned his body to face the doctor.

 

“Next time be careful to walk in the park, especially when it’s crowded. I don’t want to see you bleeding again”

 

Yoseob puffed his cheeks “but that was my favorite place”

 

Doojoon chuckled “Arrayo.. If you want to go to that park, just call me, this is my phone number” Doojoon take a name card from his pocket and handed to Yoseob.

 

The blonde raised his eyebrows in disbelief “Are you sure? I ALWAYS go to that park while I feel bored and I thought you’re ALWAYS busy with your schedule and have no time to get bored” he emphasize the word ‘always’ in his sentence, since he knew being a doctor was so busy.

 

“Yah.. Do you think I ALWAYS work in that place and NEVER have any time to play? babo..” Doojoon caressed Yoseob’s head, playing his hand above his soft hairs.

 

“Don’t hesitate to call me neh.”

 

“Araso.”

 

“Then I have to go now.. bye Yoseob,, “

 

“bye.. “

 

Doojoon turned his body and walked straight to the lift. All yoseob saw now was his back figure which slowly far away.

 

 Yoseob want to talk little longer. Be with doojoon a little bit longer. He didn’t want to move his feet like it was attached and glued on the ground. Is there any way to stay longer with him? To know more about him?

 

 “ah.. wait!”

 

Hearing a voice from his back, doojoon stopped his pace and once again turned his body “What?”

 

“ if you’re not busy tomorrow, can I ask you for lunch? “

 

Doojoon frowned for a while but then smiled “you mean, a date? Like Christmas date?”

 

“yeaah.. If you- WHAT?? DATE? O-Of course not!” Yoseob laughed nervously as his hands scratched his back head ”I just want to thank you because you always help me”

 

Doojoon giggled seeing Yoseob’s nervous expression. He approached his patient and now he stood right in front of him. He bend his his body down to only whispered on yoseob’s ear “I don’t mind it that’s a date invitation though since I have no schedule tomorrow”

 

Doojoon straighten his body and saw yoseob’s shocked expression. He felt amused while he thought yosoeb’s round eyes got more rounded than before.

 

“Y-yah! W-who said it will be a d-date? I just ask you out for lunch” Yoseob sticked his tongue and rubbed the ear who got whispered just now.

 

The spiked guy chuckled seeing yoseob’s cuteness “Arasso.. 11AM.. I’ll wait you at the same place we meet today..”

 

Yoseob calmly nodded, yet on his heart he was dancing happily.

 

“Ah- you can come late, but don’t you dare to hurry. I don’t want you tripped or fall again.” Said Doojoon, earned a second nod from the blonde.

 

“Good, since it’s hurt to see you hurt, you know?” mumbled Doojoon softly

 

“Mwo? “ asked yoseob since he can’t clearly heard what doojoon had said

 

“Ahni, it’s nothing.. “ Doojoon smiled shyly.

 

“You’re so secretive Joon” Yoseob playfully make a cute pout with his pink lips.

 

“Don’t do it-“

 

“What? This?” Once again yoseob played with his lips and-

 

Doojoon came closer, bend his body down, but not to whisper like he did before. He now looked directly to yoseob’s eyes. With a quick move, a soft yet warm thing landed on yoseob’s forehead, make the blonde’s cute pout slowly changed to become a hanging-open-mouth. The blonde shifted his eyes to doojoon, blink his eyes in disbelieve.

 

“I said don’t do that cute thing” said Doojoon softly, eyes fixed on his patient "Or next time I can't restrain myself to place my lips on the wrong place."

 

Doojoon then smiled “Well then, good night. See you tomorrow, Seobbie”

 

Doojoon walked towards the elevator, leaving yoseob alone standing still on his position, freezing like a stone with mouth hanging open. He bring his hand on his forehead, a scene of doojoon’s lips warmed his skin repeated on his mind. He blinked his eyes several times, heart was beating so fast, blood rushing to his head.

 

O

M

O

H-he kiss me r-right?

A-And

Oh

Did he just call me Seobbie??

 

Yoseob quickly turned his body, opened the door with one smooth swift and what he did next was run to the bathroom, checking his face in front of the mirror. There he saw a usually white pale face was already turned red like a boiled crab. He then squealed like a teenage girl who got his first kiss.

-

-

-

-

Doojoon drove his car

Eyes blinked several times, hand slowly touched his lips and without realized a smile was formed there. The scene of him kissing yoseob’s forehead was played on his mind continuously, not realized he got many honk come from all cars behind since his sporty Lexus didn’t move when the traffic lamp turned to green.

 

Actually he really want to hug Yoseob that time, but thanks to his logic he can restrain it well.

What will he think of me if I dare to do that?

A stranger that hugs his god damn cute patient?

Aisssh!!

 

He ruffled his hair to a messy one, doesn’t really care about his look anymore.

 

Yoon Doojoon well known as a cassanova, never really fell in love to somebody before. Many girls would have a crush on him, he got a ton of love letters on his locker, at least one girl would propose to him every day, he sleep with many for one nightstand but no one can attract him til the level of wanting to give them his love.

 

But now, it feels all different. Yoseob, this person was so- wah- no words can describe this god’s creature. Not to mention his rapid speed of heart beat when yoseob looked to his eyes, hold his hands, speak to him.

 

He feel like wanting Yoseob become his.

 

 But one thing bugged his mind. One thing he wasn’t sure about.

 

 Is he a gay now?

 

 

-

-

-

 

A little bit longer than usual, don't you think so? khekhe.. 

by the way, Shadow MV jinjja DAEBAAAAK!!!