Bad Girl

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Suzy POV

I felt my heart racing as I enter the class.The class was so noisy...

"Annyonghaseyo yorobun,my name is Suzy and I will be your new classmate from now on,please treat me well" I introduced myself hoping everyone would reply nicely.

They ignored me at first and then I introduced myself louder.

"Yorobun!!!Anyonghaseyo!!!I'm Suz..

Splat....!!!

An egg was thrown directly at my head,its shell cracked the moment it hit my head.

"T..Thanks f..for breakfast everyone"I said.The smell of the eggs was so strong,I almost gagged.

AHAHAHHA!!

Their laughs were very mean but I composed myself and to my relief Nana Eonni came into class.....

Background song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08JZt3zC95E(It's up to you if you guys wanna listen,this is my background opinion song,check out the lyrics :P)

Nana Eonni stepped into the class....she looks different from before....

I smiled at Eonni,happy to see her despite the smell of the eggs..

"Excuse me..you're blocking our way"said a girl who I presume is Nana Eonni's friend.

Before I could apologize,the girl shoved me and I fell down,shocked at her behaviour.

I hoped Nana Eonni would help me but instead she just walked past me with no expression on her face...She did not even look at me...

"Here let me help you out".

He held out his hand and helped me to stand up.

"Thanks"I said smilling widely.In my entire high school life so far,he is the only one that is nice to me...I've never once had a best friend....let alone a boyfriend...

"There is an empty seat next to me,you're new right?"

"Yeah,I actually skipped a grade"I said half proud.

"Woah,you must be really smart,I'm Jeongmin by the way,nice to meet you" :)

"I'm Suzy,thanks for helping me just now"

I touched my hair which had yolk all over them.

"What am i suppose to do with my hair,class is starting soon"I cried out feeling sad...

"Here use this"

Jeongmin took out wet tissues and gave them to me.

"Thanks again"

Just then,a beautiful woman came into the class.

"Good morning!!I'm your class teacher and I'm also the principal in this school.My name is Narsha and I will be teaching Bio-lo-gy"she said trying to sound y I think..

She looks more like a hooker to me than a teacher...

"What a ,you really think that revealing your cleavage would make all the boys fall for you,look at you,your not even married,wear some proper clothes"

That voice belongs to Nana Eonni...

Everyone giggled quietly...HEHEHEHE...

She said it so loud that I think anyone passing by can hear her....

The teacher looked embarrassed...

"Nana right?"said the teacher walking to Nana's table in her killer high heels.

"So,your the current president in this school or should I call you the Queen..."

"You should call me your highness"said Nana Eonni smirking..

She grabbed Nana Eonni by her collar but once she grabbed the collar,Nana Eonni grabbed the teacher's wrist..

Everyone was watching them.At that moment,no one dared to breathe..

"Don't make me break your wrist"said Nana Eonni threatening...gripping the teacher's wrist harder..I think I could hear a crack sound...

"I know your..."

Nana Eonni leaned closer to the teacher's ear whispering something...

She let go of the teacher's wrist...

"I'm sorry for my behaviour"

The teacher apologized looking scared.

I looked at Nana Eonni feeling shocked..

Shouldn't she be the one to apologize?I mean,she did started it first....

"Ok now I want each of you to explain the first topic of the text book,REPRODUCTION"

"Oh yesss!!"I heard some guys shouting...

My eyes focused on Nana Eonni,I could not believe she did that to a teacher...

Is she keeping something from me?