Queen/Wangbi

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Nana's POV

After running away from Suzy,I quickly ran to the student council meeting room and stood in front of the door.

Why did Suzy transferred into my class?If everyone know that she is my sister,they will make her into one of my apperentices.I certainly do not want that to happen.

When appa was alive and eomma was not suffering from dementia,they treated Suzy like a queen and I was left all alone.She got everything that she wanted.I hated her then but it was not her fault...she was just perfect.Every parent would want her as a child.It was my parents that i hated...

At first I didn't want to be a Queen but after finding out about the advantages of being one,I changed my mind and the most important thing about being a Queen is Control...That's what I wanted.A Queen is responsible for all the club activities and other things as well.A Queen is the principal in her school,the principal in our school is a total so a Queen does all her job.

There is also another reason reason why i didn't want everyone to know that Suzy is my sister...and the reason is right in front of me as the door opened.

Goo Woori..

"Ahh Wangbi your late"said Woori snickering.

"A Queen shouldn't be late you know".

"Only a peasant would say that" I replied.

Nana's poker face mode 

"Go inside,I don't want to be wasting my time with a bunch of peasants".

The moment I went inside the room,the student council committee greeted me with a 90 degree bow.It felt good to get all the respect...

"Welcome my Queen,I hope you will be a good leader for our school and I hope everyone can get along here and work well together"said one of the members.

"Shall we start the meeting? I'm sure the Queen does not want to waste her precious time".

I recognized that deep voice...It can't be...

Why him.......