Our past...

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Nana's Flashback

"I dare you to ask Yongguk out on a date"said Woori.

We were playing truth or dare and I chose dare.

"Fine,piece of cake"I said.

I approached Bang Yongguk who was chatting with his friends..

"Hey Yongguk umm can I speak to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure..."said Yongguk.

"Would you uh like to go out on a date with me?"I asked trying to control my nerves...

"Woah,it's unusual for a girl to ask a guy out on a date but yeah I would love to go out with you"said Yongguk smilling..

His friends were making an OOOOH sound...

I blushed...

"Nice one Nana!"said Woori cheering me.

"I would go out with you iffff you kiss me on the cheek"said Yongguk.

WHAT!I screamed inside my head...

"Ummm okay"I said...

I gave him a peck on the cheek and everyone cheered like a mad man...

"SOO where do you want to go?"asked Yongguk blushing...

"How about the amusement park?Tonight at 7?"I asked.

"Can we make that 8?I finish work at 7.45"

Uh-Oh 

"Uhh Okay"I said agreeing without thinking...

"Okay then see you"he said smilling..

Woori and the girls approached me...

"SO what time is your date?"asked Woori nudging my arm..

"Tonight....at 8"I said nervously...

"BO?"shouted Woori...

"You do know we have a meeting or should I say boot camp with the Queen at 9 right?said Woori..

"I'll finish the date fast!Then I can run back here to school,the amusement park is only a half an hour run,if Jooyeon Eonni ask why I'm late,I'll tell her that uhhh I had to help my Eomma at work!"I said...

"Okay but make it quick,if she finds out that your late because of the date then your doomed,you know she hates wasting time"she said...

"What are you guys talking about?"

OH NO!!It was Jooyeon Eonnie,the evil Queen...

"Oh Eonnie,you scared us,uh Nana might be a little late for the camp tonight,she has to help her Eomma at work"lied Woori.

Thank god she's a good liar..

"Why do you have to help her?"asked Jooyeon..

"Umm you see,my eomma is a nurse and she has a night shift on certain days and not many people work at night so I need to t-take care of her like a Guard!"I explained...

"A guard?Fine but if you're late 10 minutes,I have no choice but to punish you"she said and then she walked away...

Phew...

"You better run fast!I'll try my best to stall her if you're late,don't worry,she always listens to me,I'm her little sister after all"said Woori smilling..

"Thanks,you're a good friend"I said feeling thankful that I have a friend like her...

Flashback end...

Nana's POV

How I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from being so selfish...

Woori and I used to be good friends until I did something and we became enemies and I became a Queen instead of her...

I opened the door to the meeting room and found Woori flirting with Yongguk...

Her arms around his neck...

Why do I feel so mad?

My heart is beating so rapidly...

:(

I think I have High Blood Pressure!!!