Forever...

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Suzy's POV

Background song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX3Kq159Kro

I woke up looking at Nana Eonni's pretty sleeping face...

I'm glad we made up...

I woke up Eomma and reminded her about everything...

Then,I made Eonni's favourite food and woke her up...

Then,we were both on our way to school,walking slowly and enjoying our sister moment...

"Suzy-ah,hold my hand"asked Nana Eonni...

I took her hand,holding tightly....

We walked on the road hand in hand...I didn't want to let go of her hand because they were so warm...

"Do you know that there are 2 other schools next to us?"

"Chincha?"I asked.

"Yeah,they are our rivals,one is Daegu Boys High School and the other Daegu Girls High School"

"Have you met them?Are they friendly?"I asked.

"They look friendly but nope so you better stay away from them,especially the girls,they look cute and friendly but they are actually vicious and most of them are lesbians...and once you come inside their school,everything is PINK"said Nana Eonni...

O.O

"I see...oh Eonni,do you still remember our childhood days?"I asked.

"Not really,the only thing I remembered was when I taught you how to lie to Eomma and Appa"she said giggling...

"AH!I remember!We accidently broke Eomma's favourite vase and I had to lie because she wouldn't believe you"I said smilling...

"She never believes me..."said Eonni sadly...

"Don't worry Eonni,I will always believe you"I said cheering her up...

She smiled like a happy child....

"AH!there is another thing that I remember!!!The day you were born!I hated you at first but when I held you,you sneezed for the first time!You had the cutest sneeze I've ever heard!!Oh and your eyes were giant!!"said Nana Eonni...

I burst out laughing.

"My eyes are smaller now right?"I said squinting my eyes....

"Oh and don't forget,you sneeze like an ahjussi!!"said Nana Eonni...

Now,both of us were laughing...

Our happy moment stopped when we almost arrived at school...

Nana Eonni let go of my hand and hugged me...

"Well see you at home my dongsaeng"said Nana Eonni..walking away...

I waved her goodbye...

I wish our happy moment could last forever....

I'm only her dongsaeng at home and not in school...

 

Thanks to CSH242 for being the first to subscribe!!Kamsahamida!Arigato Gozaimas!I will try my best to write better!!