I hate you..

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Nana's Flashback Part 2

Woori looked at me with her evil eyes as I scrubbed the floor hard to wipe of the stupid stain she made...

She "accidently" dropped her coffee on the floor and spilt everything.You may wonder why I was the one doing all the cleaning but of course she had a ridiculous reason to get away from the cleaning and it's called ,"I had my nails done yesterday,look"

Then what the hell are gloves used for?!!

She took off her clothes in front of me and changed into something ier...Hmm..very suspicious...

I knew it! Lately,she excused herself many times from our meeting,saying she has a bad cold and stomachache...

I followed her quietly as she walked to the...

Daegu Boys High School!!

I had prepared a mini recorder to record everything she was doing..

I followed her into the school building,pretending to visit the school...

She went inside a room and went out again..

She was planning to meet someone.

I entered the room and the room was BIG!

I placed the recorder behind a bouquet of roses which was on the table,opposite the sofa(the recorder is red in colour).I hid inside a closet nearby..

My heart was beating so fast as the door creaked open.

"Yah,what are you doing here?I thought we were suppose to meet at the hotel?!"

It was a male voice...

"But I miss you"said Woori,i looked closely through the closet which had tiny holes in it and saw... Woori sitting on the sofa,the guy went closer to her and...

GASP!!

The number 200 rule to become a queen...

NEVER EVER DATE A DAEGU BOYS HIGH STUDENT EVER!!

As I looked closely,I realised that the male student was none other than Changsub,one of the council members in the boys school and he was the future king.

I closed my mouth to prevent myself from gasping..

Their hot make out session continued until someone knocked the door...

"Babe,I gotta go now,I'll see you tomorrow"

"Don't make me wait"said Woori...

Filthy !!

She went out of the room and I immedietly took the recorder and sneaked out.

I rushed to our queen,Jooyeon who was sitting in the meeting room.

"I'm sorry to interupt you,but you've gotta see this"I said showing the recorded.

We watched the recording together and after that.

SLAM!

She slammed the table and said...

"I want to see Woori NOW!"

"Y-yes eonnie,you wanted to see m-"

SLAP!

"You will not become next year's queen"said Jooyeon.

"Wh-what why?"asked Woori crying...

She showed Woori the video...

"Get out now,I don't want to see your face,Nana,from now on,you are the fiture queen"said Jooyeon walking out of the room.

I looked at Woori sadly...

"You followed me didn't you?!You !"shoted Woori.

"What about you,"

She wanted to slap me but I stopped her...

"From now on,you are my SERVANT"I said smirking...

"I hate you"said Woori unning out of the room...

Somehow,I felt happy but guilty at the same time...

END OF FLASHBACK