A Deal With The Devil

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Suzy's POV

When I entered the class,again everyone gave me a look....

"Hey,how are you doing?"asked Jeongmin..

"I'm fine,thanks"I replied.

Nana Eonnie entered the class,she looked very angry...

I wonder why...

During recess time,both me and Jeongmin decided to study in the library

There was no one around us when we were walking to the library,everyone must be in the canteen...

Suddenly,someone stopped us.

It was Woori...

"Suzy,right?Why don't you join the student council club,I think you have great potential to become a member"asked Woori.

"Woori!I baked something for you,I hope you like cupcakes,your birthday is coming soon right?"said Jeongmin taking out a tupperware filled with cupcakes.

Woori came closer to Jeongmin,she took two of the cupcakes in her hands and...

SPLAT!

She shoved the cupcakes to Jeongmin's face...

"No thank you..."said Woori coldly...

"Hey!What did you do that for?"I said shouting...

She must be punished for what she did to the cupcakes!!and Jeongmin of course...

I kicked her in the stomach feeling pissed off...

She got up and took something out of her pocket...

It was a PENKNIFE...

Instead of attacking me,she went directly to Jeongmin and grabbed him,knife on his neck,ready to slit...

"Yah!Stop it!What are you doing?"I shouted frantically...

"Go ahead,shout for help,the moment someone arrives,I'm going to slit his throat"she said..

"Woori-ah,Chebal"said Jeongmin begging...

I looked around,there was no one besides us...

"What do you want?"I asked...

"Easy,become a member,eliminate Nana from being a Queen and then I can become the Queen...oh and if you tell anyone,I'm going to hurt Jeongmin and you..."said Woori smilling...

"How do I eliminate Nana?"I asked hoping that she has no plan.

"We make her life miserable,sabotage her"

"But why me?why not someone else?"

"You see,so far,you're the only one who could make Nana scream and suffer, she was hopeless on that day,she looked weak,she has never looked that weak..."

"But I lost..."

"Yeah...I wonder why?You had a chance you know to eliminate her but you let it go"

She looked very suspicious....

"I really see potential in you"she said cutting Jeongmin's throat slowly..

His blood trickling down...

"No please!I'll do it!"I said frantically...

"You made the right choice...We'll meet secretly on one of these days"she said letting Jeongmin free.

"Can I come too,I want to see Woori too!"said Jeongmin happily although he was almost killed..

He must really like her...

I wonder,why does she hate Nana Eonnie so much and....

WHAT THE F*C* AM I GOING TO DO!!NANA EONNIE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!