Only one....

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Nana's flashback part 1

7.59pm....I looked around me...It was almost 8pm,Yongguk should be here by now..I was waiting at the ferris wheel...I stared at the frickin tall ride that made me squel with with joy..I loveee heights...unlike my dongsaeng who throws up by just looking down the 8th floor apartment....

"Guess who?"

A pair of hand covered my eyes...A vanilla scent lingered in my nose...

"Is it the ice-cream man?"I joked around while sniffing his hands...

He giggled and turned me around...

"I'm on time right?Speaking of ice-cream,I see an ice-cream shop in front of us"he said smilling..

"I want vanilla ice-cream!"I said feeling like a little kid....

"Okay,your treat"he said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder...

My face flushed....

"Are you okay?you look a bit flushed.Are you having a fever?"asked Yongguk who touched my burning checks..

"Aniyo!!"I said pushing his hands away...

"The last one who gets to the shop is a LOSER!"I said...

MEHRONG!!

I ran while giggling...

"Yah!Not fair!!"he said running after me..

We ate ice-cream despite the cold weather...

Then,we rode all the rides and even tried entering the haunted house...

Tried...

"Yah,Yongguk!Stop clinging onto my arm!! It hurts!"I said walking so slow as Yongguk was clinging onto my arm like a scaredy cat..

"Im scared!!!"he said...

Now he was hugging me tight!!

Suddenly...

AHHHH!!!

Yongguk ran as fast as he can out of the haunted house and left me alone...

"YAH!!Don't leave me you idiot!!"I screamed as I ran after him...

Once we got out of the house,we were huffing and puffing...

"No more haunted house"I said catching my breath...

I looked at my watch...

8.59..

Shi*

"Yongguk,I gotta run now!!!"I hugged him...and ran...

"Wait!!!"he said running after me and he caught me...

"Can we meet again?I had so much fun..so far you are the only one that I had fun with going to the amusement park"he said smilling...

"Okay!I really have to go now!!!"I waved him goodbye while running..

It was 9.15 when I reached the school...

I changed my clothes and went to the meeting room only to find the queen scolding Woori...

"Where the hell is she?I thought you said she would be here soon!!"said Jooyeon...

"I'm sorry I'm late!''I said bowing while apologizing to the furious queen...

"Why were you late?"asked Jooyeon...

"Eonnie,I told you she went to help her eomma at work"pleaded Woori..

"Then explain this!!!"said Jooyeon while taking out her phone and showed a picture of me and gasped!! Yongguk...

"Don't think I'm a fool!!!I know that you lied to me"said Jooyeon furious...

"E-eonnie we're sorr-"

SLAP!!!

The queen slapped Woori...

Tears started to form in Woori's eyes...

I stood there speechless...

"You will be punished"said Jooyeon...

Soon a group of the members dragged me and Woori into a dark room...

"I want you to teach them a lesson"instructed the queen to the members...

"Them?!No please don't involve Woori!!!I told her to lie!Just punish me!!"I begged...looking over at Woori who was shivering...

"Thanks to you,she needs to learn a lesson and not follow es like you"said Jooyeon...

I was so mad that I wanted to punch her but I couldn't..

The queen left us and it was time for our punishment...

I begged the members not to punish Woori..but it was the queen's order...

They started hitting us...

Hair pulled,fists onto the stomach,cheeks slapped,neck and face scratched...

We tried to fight back but it was no use...

Finally they stopped and left us on the floor...

I stared at Woori and noticed her nose bleeding heavily...

The members left us alone and I crawled to Woori...

"Sit up or you'll chock!!"I said trying to sit Woori up...

Instead she pushed me away and cursed at me...

"I HATE YOU!!Go away!!"she said...Soon,she was coughing out blood...

I tried to help her but everytime I touched her,she will scream at me....

Our misery did not end...I was forbid to see Yongguk but of course I meet him anyways...

However,this time it was not the queen who gave me hard times but Woori herself despised me.

Everytime I met Yongguk,Woori would take pictures of me with Yongguk and tell the queen...

In the end,I said goodbye to Yongguk but he was stubborn...

"Please Yongguk,do it for me"I begged...

"No I refuse,let me deal with the queen"he said looking serious..

I hugged Yongguk...tears falling onto his shirt...

"P-please I don't want her to hurt y-you..please.."I siad crying...

He sighed out loud...

"Okay but promise we'll stay as friends!!If you don't want to speak to me at least smile or wave at me"he said smilling sofly...

"O-okay"I said...

He rubbed my tears away and hugged me...

Since then we separated but I knew deep down,I really like him...

My relationship with Woori got worse...

She was going to be the queen and everytime she would ask me to do stupid chores for her...in school and outside of school...

There was a time when she forced me to buy coffee and I had to but 10 cups of coffee because she hated every single one of them,saying that the coffee is too bitter,too sweet blah blah blah...

"Why can't you buy coffee by yourself?"I said holding the 10th coffee that I bought...

"Because it's a punishment and I'm going to be the queen,you're going to be my helper.."said Woori...

Helper?more like a servant...

I couldn't take it anymore and I did an unexpected thing that has destroyed Woori's life...