Why do I have to pretend?

YAH!YOU ARE NOT MY DONGSAENG!

Suzy's POV

After sending eomma to the hospital for her daily checkup and then sent her to the nursing home,both me and Eonni walked to school.Our town was soo quiet and peaceful.There were barely any vehicles which was good.As we walked I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh Eonni!I forgot to tell you something!It's a suprise!"

"What is it?You know I hate suprises"said Eonni while grinning.

"Suprise!I'm transferring to your class!I skipped grades!!" ^.^The thought of being in the same class with Eonni makes me super happy.I showed her my name tag and written on my name tag was..

Name:Suzy

Class:Class B

"BOOO(WHAT)!!"said Eonni shouting...looking super angry.

"Eonni!!Why are you shouting?Don't you like me being in your class?"

Nana Eonni massaged her temple,she looked like she was having a bad headache.

"Suzy-ah,if you love me, please do me one Tinyyyy favour".

"What is it Eonni?"

"Pretend we're not sisters,treat me like a total stranger or better yet ignore me.Pleasee only in class of course "said Nana Eonni pleading.

"BO?Why would i do that"I said half shouting.

"Because you love me don't you?"

I was going to answer that when Nana Eonni looked at her watched...

"I gotta go now see you in class!Nope sctrach that don't see me in class!"

I stared at Eonni while she ran.

Why would I pretend?...